Girlfriends

chimmychunger

30 years old and married. Was around 19 when I had my first serious girlfriend. Don't worry, it'll happen if you try, just might take a while. Big thing for me was going off to University, change of scenery made a difference.

The change of scenery should also help at simply making friends too. It does wonders when nobody knows you and they can't come into never-changeable conclusions just from knowing you for a year or two.

[off-topic]

Right now I can't do a thing about it, as my reputation locally is so horrible employers don't want me to take nearly any free jobs available (thank the local youth for trash talking about me in as many ways they can imagine...), and since this is just a village (population is just a few thousands), people mostly know each others either directly or though someone they know. And I have to hide from the local teens to not get myself either possibly beaten up, possibly run over with a motorcycle, or both. So... yeah, I would like a change of scenery if my budget allowed it.

[/off-topic]

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

-snip-

Dear god, that is terrible. I wish I was there so I could beat the shit out of people like that. That isn't just right. Hopefully things get better, I am sure they will.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Dear god, that is terrible. I wish I was there so I could beat the shit out of people like that. That isn't just right. Hopefully things get better, I am sure they will.

You still working on that game of yours?

You still working on that game of yours?

Yea, I kinda restarted since UE4 came out for free,I am having some troubles with the textures for my models,have no idea how, and youtube tutorials are way too confusing for me. 

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

It's not too bad. Although I have mostly managed to avoid them for a few years now, and there's also years since the last physical encounter, but they have been onto me since preschool. I let a weakness show once, and now I'm in this crap... So what do we learn? Never let your guard down.

I have though about confronting them back in middle school... Too bad they almost never leave their group, and said groups have at least 3 teens, and can be as much as >20. Even as much as saying a little wrong thing would most likely result in injuries. This is only an issue in this village, for example in other village (where I study in) people will leave me alone in peace, but here such luxuries aren't given.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

well yeah sure but see it like this we already have more men on the planet than woman with with techy people the ratio is even higher id guess about 10000:1 so the chances are even worse finding a girl thats actually interested in tech. for me personally ive dated girls that werent interested in tech and while you can still have fun together its still difficult justify time spend on tech instead with her. finding a girl with an actual interest in tech woul be like hitting the lottery 10 times in a row. or at least 2...

I'm 90% sure there are more women on earth than men

I'm 90% sure there are more women on earth than men

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

In anthropology and demography, the human sex ratio is the ratio of males to females in apopulation. Like most sexual species, the sex ratio in humans is approximately 1:1. The sex ratio at birth is commonly thought to be 107 boys to 100 girls,[2] although this value is subject to debate in the scientific community. The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females.[3]

well you may be right but at least according to wikipedia i win this one. :D

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Yeah, eitherway it's pretty close, maybe its just the united states that has more women, I could be wrong though

at least it doesnt feel like its more girls

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

at least it doesnt feel like its more girls

LOL, it also doesn't feel like the Earth is spinning... Or round... Or that we orbit the sun... Shall I continue?

LOL, it also doesn't feel like the Earth is spinning... Or round... Or that we orbit the sun... Shall I continue?

so i get it you are swimming in ladies huh?

Just make sure you don't get desperate and try to find any girl, you may end up with someone who is crazy. Let me tell you its not fun.

[MOBO:Asus sabertooth z97 Mark 1] [CPU:Intel i7 4790k 4.6 Ghz] [GPU:Asus gtx 980 STRIX SLI] [RAM:Corsair vengance 16GB] [HDD:Western digital 2TB black series] [SSD:Samsung 850 EVO 500GB] [PSU:EVGA 850w G2 Supernova] [CASE:NZXT Phantom 820 ATX] [KEYBOARD:Corsair K70 RGB] [MOUSE:Logitech G502]

Just make sure you don't get desperate and try to find any girl, you may end up with someone who is crazy. Let me tell you its not fun.

dating site *cough*

>tfw no qt 3.14 gf

just kidding, I have better shit to spend time and money on. Bikes, computers, plastic anime ass. All these things cost money and having a gf would just get in the way. Not like i cant talk to women but I have better things to do with my time.

post-20323-0-76430400-1430402945.jpg

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Totally want to meet someone (originally put "ready to" but, I'll never be "ready"). If I could find a compatible partner I'd throw all of my games in the trash and wipe my hard drives.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Totally want to meet someone (originally put "ready to" but, I'll never be "ready"). If I could find a compatible partner I'd throw all of my games in the trash and wipe my hard drives.

i wouldnt go that far :P

i wouldnt go that far :P

eeeeh, if you met someone you reaaaaaallly liked then I would throw it away for them. I wouldn't do it if they didn't ask me to, I would just do it to be with that person.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

eeeeh, if you met someone you reaaaaaallly liked then I would throw it away for them. I wouldn't do it if they didn't ask me to, I would just do it to be with that person.

fair enough but for me if a person wants to be with me then they have to accept me, they cant tell me what i can and cant do were hobbies are involved

Met my girlfriend of 4 years when I was 17 in HS, she was a senior and I was a junior. Simply put I'm happy with being with her, she is amazing and has helped me grow into life and I do not imagine leaving her. My view point is I never looked for her, she never looked for me. I actually never had a thought about dating, was focusing on me mostly. It happened when I least expected it and its been an amazing experience. Everyone grows up in different ways, some grow in different directions, and some together creating a very strong root system.

If we were to take different turns in life, I would not try or look for someone else. I would wait and see who I meet next. Then again I am not against to other ideas, some people can look and find. I found I do best when I wait till it happens.

Insert quote I am way too lazy to find.

Met my girlfriend of 4 years when I was 17 in HS, she was a senior and I was a junior. Simply put I'm happy with being with her, she is amazing and has helped me grow into life and I do not imagine leaving her. My view point is I never looked for her, she never looked for me. I actually never had a thought about dating, was focusing on me mostly. It happened when I least expected it and its been an amazing experience. Everyone grows up in different ways, some grow in different directions, and some together creating a very strong root system.

If we were to take different turns in life, I would not try or look for someone else. I would wait and see who I meet next. Then again I am not against to other ideas, some people can look and find. I found I do best when I wait till it happens.

Insert quote I am way too lazy to find.

im to lazy to find one for you

Have any of you had any serious girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here) and what age were you when you got them

Im currantly 17 have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend. But i have tried to get one,

by serious relation ship do you mean taking my hardline watercooled pc to dinner and long walks on the beach than yes I have had one for many years

Never had any of any kind. 20.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

11194437_10153458346356840_8806558320197

i think relationship is just to let it happen, if you force it, its just not gonna happen

she'll come by when the time comes

i think relationship is just to let it happen, if you force it, its just not gonna happen

she'll come by when the time comes

wtf no she wont you gotta got get her. you met girls? they are passive as f*ck