Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Happily in a relationship for over a year and a half now. Moved in with my girlfriend to cut costs of housing for college, and ended up dating. We actually have less in common than I'd like, but what we do have in common are our main hobbies; being outdoors (walking, biking, fishing, boating), working, and animals. I wish she was more lenient towards me buying more tech (not to say I don't have enough) and gaming, but you're not going to get absolutely everything. I care for her deeply, and don't see us separating any time in the near or fairly distant future :)

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Yes, it went great. I really like her a lot. Known her for over a year. I got a date with her next week Saturday. :)

Heck yeah!! Way to go! :D  Congratulations are in order, so congratulations!

0T2qiYf.jpg

Thank you. Were going to a bar that has a gaming arcade in it. I have never been there. I heard its awesome. It was her idea. If it goes well then I will take her out on a couple more dates then go for the kiss. :wub:

My current GF basically asked for, and got, a kiss on our first date. I can't read human facial and bodily cues that well, but she might be one of those people that plunges in headfirst. Don't squander the opportunity, or she might think you're not into her. You've known her for a year, so you have the advantage of knowing her better compared to your "average first date-ers."

Then again my ex (not that great of a person) made me work for it.... so... I'm not sure if this is helping, and it's common sense anyway :P. Just take this as a reminder to step back and think as an outsider every so often, lol.

I don't do signatures.

Heck yeah!! Way to go! :D  Congratulations are in order, so congratulations!

0T2qiYf.jpg

My current GF basically asked for, and got, a kiss on our first date. I can't read human facial and bodily cues that well, but she might be one of those people that plunges in headfirst. Don't squander the opportunity, or she might think you're not into her. You've known her for a year, so you have the advantage of knowing her better compared to your "average first date-ers."

Then again my ex (not that great of a person) made me work for it.... so... I'm not sure if this is helping, and it's common sense anyway :P. Just take this as a reminder to step back and think as an outsider every so often, lol.

ye im the same girls often have opposite facial and bodily expressions to what they actually mean

wow this works. cry that you are ugly and you get likes.

I am 69 ,never had a gf.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Gala's dating tip #1: Do NOT approach a girl on Facebook and try to do ANYTHING on social media.

Been there, done that, got me nowhere. Made me more shy.

Delete Facebook, deactivate twitter, and fill your phone credit.

Good luck guys!

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

due my first sex dream involved an sti..... i dint even know what sti's were back them

sti...like....STi? D:

Subaru-STi_1714.jpg

EDIT: Sorry can't help it, i'm a car nut :(

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

why did I even saw this thread..

I wish I didn't dig deeper into the forums and stayed on the first page

Yes I'm 18 and never had a girlfriend well.. if you included my rig... is that one counts?

maybe I will become a wizard someday

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

Yes I'm 18 and never had a girlfriend well.. if you included my rig... is that one counts?

Don't worry. You are not in a hurry. You can worry about it some years later, if ever.

I'm almost 18, not even a single real friend, and my existence is barely acknowledged in a high school with less than 100 people in it. It's not bad, more friends or even a relationship would be nice, but they aren't necessities.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Seriously, there's no rush at all . My gf and I nearly broke up this last week, and though I almost agreed that we should, it damn near wrenched my heart out admitting it to myself. We managed to patch things up though.

It's not worth it to rush into it, and you'll hate it if you rush and it doesn't end up working out. And even if it lasts, you'll hate the uncertain nature of your relationship. There's no rush at all, and nothing to worry about! 

I don't do signatures.

-snip-

-snip-

yea maybe I guess u guys are right.. but I'm not rushing at all so I guess that's one of the reason I still have no partner.. 

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

I always find it hard to talk to other women. It's not a confidence issue nor a 'be yourself" issue, it's more of what they want to talk about. I hate it when women are not nessesarly interested in what you have to say. Also hate it when women say non logical answers.

Kind of like the same boat as me. Likes personality, but thinks I'm strange for being a nerd.

You will find topics to talk about. Just try to answer to her things and whoosh - you are in a conversation...

About the logical things, you have to know - for her it's totally logical - so try your best to accept that even if it's not really logical in your opinion.

--

almost 23 years old, without any really relationship... but now it's kind of "in the work"

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

So, who had sex last night?

Not me last night. I wouldn't say either though, because Christian town lol.

I don't do signatures.

So, who had sex last night?

I was just reading through this and dear lord that is the most 'to the point' question I've ever read on this forum in my entire 2 years.

*ahem* me.

i love beagles

you cant have sex with a beagle... well you shouldn't xD

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Heyo. I've been together with an amazing woman for nearly a year and a half now. She's kind, sweet, warm-hearted and the type of person that would give their last to someone less fortunate.

In the time I've been with her I can honestly say that she's changed my life. She's become the only person I could depend on in times when I feel like giving up, she's my motivation, she's the reason I wake up in the morning and the reason why I don't want to sleep at night lol. She's my bestfriend and she's irreplaceable.

With my exams coming up (Studying Law at Uni) she has kept me going this past few weeks and it's these sort of little things she does that makes her so incredible. It's been the best couple of months and I would never give it up for anything I only look forward to what our future holds. Thanks for listeninG guys. Gareth.

Yay, way to go! :)

Never take her for granted, and tell her these things on a regular basis :)

CPU: i7-3960x @ 5GHz Motherboard: Rampage IV Gene ​RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1866 STORAGE:  WD Green 3TB + Crucial BX100 250GB + 16GB Primocache

GPU: 7990 + 7970 @ 1190c, 1515m Case: Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL PSU: AX1200i Monitor: Qnix QX2710 @ 110Hz

Cooling: D5 + X-RES 140CSQ, Supreme HF Cu, EK-FC7970/7990, 10xSP120 QE, RX240 + RX360

So the girl I was dating canceled a 3rd time. 3 strikes and your out. I told her why should I even bother asking her out anymore and that she was not reliable. Her reason this time was she was getting a haircut lol bs. Does not take a whole day to get a hair cut. Tired of bs and done wasting time on her. I deserve better than her and its her loss.

End RANT

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

So the girl I was dating canceled a 3rd time. 3 strikes and your out. I told her why should I even bother asking her out anymore and that she was not reliable. Her reason this time was she was getting a haircut lol bs. Does not take a whole day to get a hair cut. Tired of bs and done wasting time on her. I deserve better than her and its her loss.

End RANT

Ah, it's for the best. Not worth it after all that.

I don't do signatures.

End RANT

Way to go! There are a lot of nice graphics cards on the market, sometimes you stumble across a Titan Z, the only right thing to do is move on.

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

Ah, it's for the best. Not worth it after all that.

It is. It will happen eventually. Time to focus on my getting my degree at college.

Way to go! There are a lot of nice graphics cards on the market, sometimes you stumble across a Titan Z, the only right thing to do is move on.

lol thanks I needed that. Right now I have Titan X sli. They are so demanding and always want attention. They are hot as well.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

End RANT

Takes my gf like 5 hours to get her hair done, but for just a regular hair cut it shouldn't take a whole day. Did she say exactly what she was getting done? maybe she just said haircut because thought u wouldn't understand exactly what she was getting?

Takes my gf like 5 hours to get her hair done, but for just a regular hair cut it shouldn't take a whole day. Did she say exactly what she was getting done? maybe she just said haircut because thought u wouldn't understand exactly what she was getting?

I can see that but the haircut was scheduled for Saturday and our date was supposed to be on Friday lol. See what I mean now. Should have specified that earlier. Sorry.

3 times tho, if she really wanted to meet him, she would have cancelled whatever she had to do.

Your gf might not like you and take 5 hours to fix hair because of that. jk.

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

Anyone remember my "friend"?

Well, its been 3 weeks since I last talked to her.

I think this is the end boys.

At least I have better friends now.

Thank you Brigzy <3