Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Have any of you had any serious girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here) and what age were you when you got them

Im currantly 17 have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend. But i have tried to get one,

youre 17, enjoy it, shouldnt be worrying about seriuos ones now, have a few non-serious relationships figure out what you want and dont want from a partner , because you will ( honestly) meet a few ball busters along the way

on top of that let things happen naturaly , forcing it wont do any good

this might help, you find yourself at an all you can eat buffet reguraly, do you go for the same old food every time...NO!

you try all the different types of food available. broaden you horizons etc

It's just that I'm a little bit retarded and look very ugly, so I've never even tried to have one even I'd want to. For some reason every single girl in our high school, doesn't matter whether she's been my classmate in middle school or not, all of them think I'm a weirdo, even I try so hard not to. I just can't do a thing about it that I speak so weirdly and that I'm in fact one of the dumbest students in our entire high school.

I've been having a crush on one girl since the last half of 9th grade (here the highest grade in middle school), so now that's like about 11 months. The problem with me even trying to communicate with her in any way, is the fact that her best friend is my cousin (she (the cousin) is in the same class, in the same high school), she (crush) has been my classmate since the 1st grade of elementary school so she knows that I'm an ugly retard (she's nice to people, but that's what I think of what she knows about me) and she is pretty much the polar opposite of me (Smart, nice person, succeeds in school etc... none of those apply to me). So yeah... That's a kinda weird situation and to be accepted by the community, I'll just keep it all to my self.

You'd be surprised how much opposites attract. Most cases where someone dates someone else who is essentially the same don't work out. Anyways, your writing is of a much higher level than quite a few people that I know, so don't be too hard on yourself about your academic performance. Frustration is the biggest blockade to success. If you're nice to her, and just talk to her like she's a normal person, you'll find out how she feels about you.

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

You'd be surprised how much opposites attract. Most cases where someone dates someone else who is essentially the same don't work out. Anyways, your writing is of a much higher level than quite a few people that I know, so don't be too hard on yourself about your academic performance. Frustration is the biggest blockade to success. If you're nice to her, and just talk to her like she's a normal person, you'll find out how she feels about you.

I have already given up even making friends: most students avoid me, or just don't acknowledge my existence altogether. If someone comes up to me to speak, it either teacher asking something related to schoolwork, a student complaining about me not being somewhere where I should have been (like planning for some events in advance with our whole class), or politely asking me to move away (if I am interrupting their group talk or anything, really).

And the way I write has nothing to do with my intelligence and school grades: I might look intelligent to you, but believe me, I'm one major dumb*ss, and my grades are bellow average, with only English being good.

I might try making friends after my time in high school is over. Pretty much everyone knows that I have been an annoying, violent and retarded kid in elementary school, and if I try to talk with someone not-so familiar (or even with someone who I have known since 1st grade of elementary school), they either ignore, or answer in an awkward tone and/o shortly, or shortly and in an annoyed tone. Only those who don't come from the same primary school as I did are more open towards me (but still chose to ignore most of the time). So, yeah. I have given up, as it can't be fixed. I'm used to being an outsider for everyone now though, so it's not that big of a deal anyway.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

well now im gonna ask out a girl next week, hopefully she says yes. i will update next week

I have already given up even making friends: most students avoid me, or just don't acknowledge my existence altogether. If someone comes up to me to speak, it either teacher asking something related to schoolwork, a student complaining about me not being somewhere where I should have been (like planning for some events in advance with our whole class), or politely asking me to move away (if I am interrupting their group talk or anything, really).

And the way I write has nothing to do with my intelligence and school grades: I might look intelligent to you, but believe me, I'm one major dumb*ss, and my grades are bellow average, with only English being good.

I might try making friends after my time in high school is over. Pretty much everyone knows that I have been an annoying, violent and retarded kid in elementary school, and if I try to talk with someone not-so familiar (or even with someone who I have known since 1st grade of elementary school), they either ignore, or answer in an awkward tone and/o shortly, or shortly and in an annoyed tone. Only those who don't come from the same primary school as I did are more open towards me (but still chose to ignore most of the time). So, yeah. I have given up, as it can't be fixed. I'm used to being an outsider for everyone now though, so it's not that big of a deal anyway.

Just try to move after uour time there.

Alright so I talked to the girl at work again. I dated her and then she said she was busy for 3 months. I was like we need to talk. She said she was here for me then put :). Women are confusing.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Alright so I talked to the girl at work again. I dated her and then she said she was busy for 3 months. I was like we need to talk. She said she was here for me then put :). Women are confusing.

OKay..... well that's weird.....

And yes

0:15

OKay..... well that's weird.....

And yes

-snip-

0:15

I don't even know anymore. Anyways I told her I like her and she said she likes me. She said she is busy for another month. Is it worth even waiting. I don't want to wait just to be blown off again. I'm going to text her in about 6 minutes.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I don't even know anymore. Anyways I told her I like her and she said she likes me. She said she is busy for another month. Is it worth even waiting. I don't want to wait just to be blown off again. I'm going to text her in about 6 minutes.

No....well...

Not sure. JUst ask for clarity

females are just so complicated

but they are so beautiful and cute

but damn complicated

i still want one though

females are just so complicated

but they are so beautiful and cute

but damn complicated

i still want one though

You want one?

Walmart 9,99 for a fully functional one

link plox

Go to Walmart

19.99, 0/8 advice m8

Still a better deal than a real female value wise.

I've only had two. Once in 7th grade. We went out for about a week, then I moved across the whole country (Washington), so that was the end of that. The other one just ended about a month ago, because there was just no spark. We had things in common, but just couldn't have a lively conversation. Oh well. live and learn I guess.

Will Barnes

Radeon Master Race Club Member

15, never had one and sure as hell don't want one.

I agree I would rather spend the money on MY SELF :) 

I'm 15, have a girlfriend for a year now.

Its awsome so far no problems at all, its really your dream relationship and girl.

Thing is, if I will stay with her till marriage (probably won't happen but also a loooong way till there) I kinda have the feeling I'm missing out on some parts of life. Like kissing, sex, feeling (physically and mentally) etc. only 1 person...thats not much. I want to feel different kinds of lips, different kinds of the partner's interest, hobbys, likes and dislikes, types of vagina (yes, I look like a dick now but I didn't mean it that way)...

I don't know what to think about my thoughts, are they even natural to come across? And yes, this is probably very weird to you but its like kinda wanting to drive a different type of a car when you've been driving that civic for your whole life

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

So this is a guy I watch occasionaly for a review of a series.

But this REALLLY threw me off guard, the levels of 'looks' don't match at all. (in this video he says he is engaged)

But I am shallow I think....

I agree I would rather spend the money on MY SELF :)

update - turned 17 today ;P. and yes i agree. and i want my freedom!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Imaginary Friends

I want one

Now, tonight, this minute; I'm lonely.

Confusion. Confusion. Confusion.

And still there's nothing here but silence.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I want one, now, tonight, this minute; I'm lonely.

Edit: ...and not just anyone but I can't use real names.

I wan't to sleep, but heart palpitations and the spasms through my hips are keeping me awake.

Fear of what I might actually do to myself. Bigger fear of not needing to, not getting to for...

Confusion. Confusion. Confusion.

And still there's nothing here but silence.

Do you need help man?

Do you need help man?

No no no. I'm okay.

Sorry, I can see how that might be misconstrued.

I'm okay, just frustrated and lonely.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

No no no. I'm okay.

Sorry, I can see how that might be misconstrued.

I'm okay, just frustrated and lonely.

Ehhhh, doesn't sound like it... make a thread?