Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Ehhhh, doesn't sound like it... make a thread?

Dude, it's fine really, it's just a little poem.

I do appreciate the concern however. :0)

I'm okay.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

females are just so complicated

but they are so beautiful and cute

but damn complicated

i still want one though

I'd say that if that's your reason

Goodluck

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Come lay with me on my stinking sheets.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I'm 15, have a girlfriend for a year now.

Its awsome so far no problems at all, its really your dream relationship and girl.

Thing is, if I will stay with her till marriage (probably won't happen but also a loooong way till there) I kinda have the feeling I'm missing out on some parts of life. Like kissing, sex, feeling (physically and mentally) etc. only 1 person...thats not much. I want to feel different kinds of lips, different kinds of the partner's interest, hobbys, likes and dislikes, types of vagina (yes, I look like a dick now but I didn't mean it that way)...

I don't know what to think about my thoughts, are they even natural to come across? And yes, this is probably very weird to you but its like kinda wanting to drive a different type of a car when you've been driving that civic for your whole life

Atleast in my experience, the thoughts you are having are quite common. Especially amongst young people.

Many people also live in polyamorous relationships, where they are are involved with more than one person.

Maybe a bit TMI, but my wife and I have an agreement, that we can have sex with other people if we want. Neither of us have taken advantage of this agreement, but it's there.

The major problem with your idea of marriage, is that it presupposes that marriage is a static construct.

Hopefully, you will get married to a human, and as most humans, they will keep getting new interests, which means that they will change.

This should keep things intersted, atleast on the personality front.   

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Another dream, this one a bit more odd...

I was using the mens room, at my church (i havent been in years)

and for some reason, i could see over the stall.

Then 2 girls walked in, and started using the urinals (they kinda just pulled down their pants and used it)

It was rather odd. I just stayed in my stall and watched them until they left, then i woke up.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

First serious Gf was with 15 i thing. It was only 3 month but that´s already long for me xD

19, have not had an official girlfriend. I have a really close friend that is a girl and we were practically dating for several months, but neither of us actually made it official. I tried a couple times, but the friendzone quickly becomes a deep pit with no way out. 

i had a crush when i was 19 once

i'm totally into her(she's totally my type) and she's nice to everybody

i did try to make a move but i'm just too stupid and end up with awkwardness all over and she doesn't reply since

last year she got married

and now i'm left with nothing, its nice not to have any crush now but when thinking ahead to the future, it certainly look grim

Lets share conversations in the twilight of sleep where our imaginations are truly free.

I've had those primary school relationships, but you know, ya can't count them

since febuary im 'officialy' in a relationship, but i have known her since i was a toddler because her mom and my mom know each other well since like, 20 years..... but since febuary we actually 'seriously' are in a relationship.

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

I'm pretty sure I still thought girls had cooties when I was twelve.  Times must be changing...

The twelve year olds are fucking each other now. Times really are changing. You underestimate today's twelve year olds.

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

I've been dating the same girl since august 27, 2013. we've had our fights and disagreements but we've stayed together.

I've been dating the same girl since august 27, 2013. we've had our fights and disagreements but we've stayed together.

Cool  d :) b

I've been with my current girlfriend (on and off) for about twenty years...she's imaginary, but you can't have everything. (yes that's a Woody Allen joke)

Okay, I'm gonna go watch a film, I'm in a silly mood and that never seems to work out well on forums. :0/

I agree I would rather spend the money on MY SELF :)

update - turned 17 today ;P. and yes i agree. and i want my freedom!

It is nice to spend money on yourself, but it's generally regarded as very nice and thoughtful to spend money on others, especially a girlfriend. 

Try not to be too selfish in life. You'll notice that you might actually enjoy yourself even more.

18... Have a girlfriend and we're both kinda sad that soon she'll be moving to the US for college and I'll be going back to Germany (living in China currently)...

@chimmychunger My advice is NOT to try to get a girlfriend... That's kinda weird and you only want to be together for the status in that case... Just be yourself and if there happens to be someone you like, maybe you have a chance?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

double post...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

double post...

HAHA happens to the best of us

I'm 24. I've had 2 girlfriend in my life. One at 17 for a few months, then one at 20. I'm engaged to that girl :). So no need to have a lot of gf, once you find the one, it doesn't matter anymore.

Err first girlfriend when I was in grade 10.. She was nice, and an alright person until she was all one day "i'm over you go away, don't talk to me" I still remember the time she added me on MSN like 6 months later (this was back before Facebook was even popular or really known of, there was MySpace though) and tried to reconcile with me, I found that odd given how I was just shoved off one day at random and not given a single reason, nor did our mutual friends know why.

After that sometime in grade 11 a now ex-mate introduced me to this girl, she seemed cool and we got along alright, or so I thought.. Turned out I was getting played, so I did the right thing and told her enough was enough and we should part ways, we did, she tried to get in contact with me years later, but I didn't want anything to do with her, after what happened.

Since then there has been just casual flings with friends, nothing serious, then again I don't think i'm wanting anything serious at this moment in my life. Also I've never found it hard to strike up a conversation with a lot of women, because i'm usually somewhere, where we share a common interest, whether that be where I have worked like in retail video games or alcohol sales, at concerts (like the one time I got chatting to this awesome girl after Soundwave Festival a few years back, whilst waiting to pay for our parking which took something like an hour or two...) or even when i've done courses.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Well I have this friend she happens to be a girl.

I thought we were normal friends and we still are, but she constantly dreams about me she says, this is like the 7th time total.

Today she dreamt about me she says and that I tried to kiss her in the dream (and did something else in the dream which made me look awesome)

OK.

The twelve year olds are fucking each other now. Times really are changing. You underestimate today's twelve year olds.

Pretty sure this is bullshit.

Twelve year old aren't fucking each other on a regular basis.

Maybe one in 10000 are doing it.

Pretty sure this is bullshit.

Twelve year old aren't fucking each other on a regular basis.

Maybe one in 10000 are doing it.

in my school 2 13 years olds got expelled for doing it in the elevator

in my school 2 13 years olds got expelled for doing it in the elevator

What are you doing with an elevator? Are stairs to good for you?