Girlfriends

chimmychunger

mate if you've only spent 3k on your missus thats pretty good going.

Yeah, we're not living together though, it's just movies, going out to eat, entertainment... that's just a conservative estimate now that i think about it. It was just a guess based only on the amount of movies and times we eat out. Shopping, gifts, and gas aren't even taken into account.

I don't do signatures.

Yeah, we're not living together though, it's just movies, going out to eat, entertainment... that's just a conservative estimate now that i think about it. It was just a guess based only on the amount of movies and times we eat out. Shopping, gifts, and gas aren't even taken into account.

yeah my missus moved in within 6 months and she was half way through her degree so once she moved in I kitted her out with a new study but hay we've been together for almost 10 years now

Its all about those volumetric clouds

yeah my missus moved in within 6 months and she was half way through her degree so once she moved in I kitted her out with a new study but hay we've been together for almost 10 years now

congrats man :D

cheers man

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Been married 8 years come August, have a 3 year old, bills and a mortgage. Stay single kids...

cant be that bad

Seriously Wingwomen are the best. You are lucky to have girls that are friends. Take them with you and they will hook you up.

Yeah, a girl at my work (prettiest girl ever btw) hooked me up with a friend of hers a while ago. It didn't last 3 weeks, but still.

In a relationship for almost 4.5 years (4 and a half). Thinking about moving in together soon since I'm practically living at her place (she lives with her grandparents).

It's funny how all rl techies I know are either married or in long relationships.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

In a relationship for almost 4.5 years (4 and a half). Thinking about moving in together soon since I'm practically living at her place (she lives with her grandparents).

It's funny how all rl techies I know are either married or in long relationships.

That's great!

Everything about that post flies in the face of what an outsider would think a stereotypical techie's life is lol. Keep proving them wrong from Croatia!

I don't do signatures.

That's great!

Everything about that post flies in the face of what an outsider would think a stereotypical techie's life is lol. Keep proving them wrong from Croatia!

I will thank you  :D

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

cant be that bad

Nah it's not, it's really quite rewarding. Just means funds are limited so less money for tech etc. 

Nah it's not, it's really quite rewarding. Just means funds are limited so less money for tech etc. 

Depending on your priorities, having less money for tech could be absolutely devastating  :P

I don't do signatures.

Depending on your priorities, having less money for tech could be absolutely devastating  :P

Lol, exactly why I said above not to get married and have kids, I get by though, just can't afford to sli my 980 atm #firstworldproblems

Lol, exactly why I said above not to get married and have kids, I get by though, just can't afford to sli my 980 atm #firstworldproblems

First world problems indeed, lol.

I don't have any plans to get married any time soon, but I live in a very religious town. I'd be lynched if I did anything so "sinful" as stay in a relationship for years and not get married. #religioustownproblems. They do really want what's best for everyone, but I'll be damned if they won't keep their hands out of others' affairs, bless their sincere hearts.

I don't do signatures.

First world problems indeed, lol.

I don't have any plans to get married any time soon, but I live in a very religious town. I'd be lynched if I did anything so "sinful" as stay in a relationship for years and not get married. #religioustownproblems. They do really want what's best for everyone, but I'll be damned if they won't keep their hands out of others' affairs, bless their sincere hearts.

ive never heard of a whole town being religious

I remember watching a documentary about Utah where the full town population were LDS and basically ran themselves (just an example) also Vatican city etc

By full town I mean if they didn't follow the faith they were "banished" pretty much. 

Pretty much what killtothis said. Almost everyone not only is the exact same religion, but they go to the same church. Like 3/4 of the whole town, plus a ton of people from surrounding areas. And if you broaden it to mean anyone christian, then everyone in the town is Christian. (and that's like 3000 people)

I don't do signatures.

Going to ask the girl I like out on a date in 21 minutes. Wish me luck. :ph34r:

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

GOOD LUCK :D

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

GOOD LUCK :D

Thank you. I hate being shy. Apparently lots of women say I look handsome. Whatever that means. I have no confidence.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Thank you. I hate being shy. Apparently lots of women say I look handsome. Whatever that means. I have no confidence.

Yea, I'm in the same boat xD Absolutely no confidence. I am slowly getting better at talking to people though

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I'm taking the absence of an update to mean it went well.

I don't do signatures.

Yea, I'm in the same boat xD Absolutely no confidence. I am slowly getting better at talking to people though

Same here but I like talking to her.

I'm taking the absence of an update to mean it went well.

Yes, it went great. I really like her a lot. Known her for over a year. I got a date with her next week Saturday. :)

Same here but I like talking to her.

Yes, it went great. I really like her a lot. Known her for over a year. I got a date with her next week Saturday. :)

Thank you. Were going to a bar that has a gaming arcade in it. I have never been there. I heard its awesome. It was her idea. If it goes well then I will take her out on a couple more dates then go for the kiss. :wub: