Girlfriends

chimmychunger

been with my GF 4 years now, almost 5. we meet in highschool when i was 16.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

It would be 3 years this April 21st since i got in a relationship with my SO.Thing is i have no idea how to make it special,Last year we spent the day playing minecraft,Battlefield and Watching movies.A year before that we did the same thing.I want to do something different this time since i feel as if she expects it from me,thing is i have no idea what to do.I am bad when it comes to such stuff.Suggest me something.

EDIT:Movies arent the environment to talk seriously.

Both of us are 18 been together since end of 9th grade.

Any advice what should i do for her ?

What are you doing with an elevator? Are stairs to good for you?

i dont use it, its for disabled people

Pretty sure this is bullshit.

Twelve year old aren't fucking each other on a regular basis.

Maybe one in 10000 are doing it.

Im pretty sure there is a pretty high sex rate for teens below 14-15 if I remember correctly

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Im pretty sure there is a pretty high sex rate for teens below 14-15 if I remember correctly

i think its becouse sex ed is very poor in places, im 17 now and the most i did on sex ed was a puberty colage. they need to teach it better and at around 11-12 years old

I've been married now for 9 years (10 this November) We met when i was 18, she was 17. Did the online dating for 23 months before getting married. 

i think its becouse sex ed is very poor in places, im 17 now and the most i did on sex ed was a puberty colage. they need to teach it better and at around 11-12 years old

I have a question. What do you mean Sex Ed is poor, like they don't teach it? Because where I live they started to teach it when I was in 4th grade, and until 7th grade, even though it is mostly repeated information, and mostly about STD.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

So talked the girl I like at work. Should be going on a date with her in a month or so.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I have a question. What do you mean Sex Ed is poor, like they don't teach it? Because where I live they started to teach it when I was in 4th grade, and until 7th grade, even though it is mostly repeated information, and mostly about STD.

in my school in england they only did one half day of sex ed, here in australia i basically had none

in my school in england they only did one half day of sex ed, here in australia i basically had none

Wow, so that is what you meant. I guess we have it good here :D

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Wow, so that is what you meant. I guess we have it good here :D

Even here what they teach is often useless. Everyone already understands everything about STDs and how they are bad. A lot of other stuff needs to be taught as well. The problem is that sex ed is viewed as a sensitive topic and often school administrators are afraid of including some info due to possible backlash from parents maybe?

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Even here what they teach is often useless. Everyone already understands everything about STDs and how they are bad. A lot of other stuff needs to be taught as well. The problem is that sex ed is viewed as a sensitive topic and often school administrators are afraid of including some info due to possible backlash from parents maybe?

No, no they don't. Especially <25-ish.

The amount of shear stupidity and myths I heard at high school was ridiculous. It might have been better a while ago, but my generation is f*cked.

Examples I heard:

You can't get [insert STD/pregnant] if you do it in a pool!

You can't get [insert STD] if you do oral only.

Pulling out is a very effective method of birth control.

Condoms are only semi-effective.

I agree, sex ed is pathetic here. It should be taught in a professional, scientific manor providing explanations and examples; not your basketball coach awkwardly pointing at a uterus saying "You will get pregnant, and die".

Seriously, they should mention other forms of birth control. IUDs, spermicides, etc..

Yes that is a joke, but you get my point.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

The amount of shear stupidity and myths I heard at high school was ridiculous. It might have been better a while ago, but my generation is f*cked.

Examples I heard:

I agree, sex ed is pathetic here. It should be taught in a professional, scientific manor providing explanations and examples; not your basketball coach awkwardly pointing at a uterus saying "You will get pregnant, and die".

Seriously, they should mention other forms of birth control. IUDs, spermicides, etc..

i agree, to be perfectly honest i dint know what a vagina looked like till i was 15

I think when your into computers, components, gaming and all that they quicky turn away. unless there a gamer themselfs which is hard to find.

nobody serious, most i seen on dating sites etc as full of BS and unreliable.

i want someone like Lauren from Tasty PC who understands and likes computers / components / electronics / space / engineering / gaming / health & fitness etc which is hard to find in a woman nowadays.

got to love Asus components

in my school 2 13 years olds got expelled for doing it in the elevator

VMVEaw2_700w_0.jpg

I can see 13 year olds already doing it since kids nowadays are so liberal and hasty to experience sex.

But in the elevator srsly? that's just stupid.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Examples I heard:

They do that in my school, talk about all the birth control methods, talk about allot, don't tell you " sex is bad ", they tell you the risks, and it's your choice if it's worth it.

Sex ed is great at my school

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Examples I heard:

NO! WE NEED TO KEEP THEM IGNORANT FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE! SURELY THAT WILL STOP THEM FROM HAVING SEX!

just some friendly advice for you guys/gals

post-89070-0-02347300-1428667908_thumb.j

post-89070-0-02347300-1428667908_thumb.j

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

attachicon.gifaGwGz4X_700b.jpg

Reading that, I guess I am a woman then. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

attachicon.gifaGwGz4X_700b.jpg

And if you tick all those boxes your boring and just not exciting ;0)

Edit: But joking apart, when you think of what a woman potentially has to invest into a partnership, it's no surprise they're going to need to be a little more discerning. :0/

As a guy, technically, my part of the whole equation can be fulfilled literally in just minutes multiple times a day. :0/ :shrug:

Personally I know my emotional health issues preclude me from ever being considered a viable mate, and I don't think women are slow in recognising that fact. Not just that but, knowing what I know about life and about humanity (or put another way: due to my perspective), I wouldn't want to bring children into this world :0/

Edit: Is that too heavy? I'm not sure :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

No grill yet

However i do have a question, let's call the girl Bertha.

Bertha is always with one or more friends (of female gander), how should i approach her if she is always in a group and not just let the one friend stand there?

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

No grill yet

Bertha is always with one or more friends (of female gander), how should i approach her if she is always in a group and not just let the one friend stand there?

Approach her, in front of her friends, maybe ask her to meet you sometime "do you wanna.. grab coffee sometime" or whatever

do it confidently and she will probably say yes

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No grill yet

Found you a grill. http://www.cateringsuperstore.co.uk/Lincat-LGT-Salamander-Grill-Electric-3-kW-p/lc-aw12-lgt.htm?gclid=CjwKEAjw6Z2pBRCmvaXq6d7FjUoSJAAc5LriJEMJaUjpeGrt745dHWE6IE5tXgbgRR5ZeIY0hR1hkxoC0GPw_wcB

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Approach her, in front of her friends, maybe ask her to meet you sometime "do you wanna.. grab coffee sometime" or whatever

do it confidently and she will probably say yes

But if i don't know Bertha, i would like to get to know her a little bit before, right?

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.