Girlfriends

chimmychunger

But if i don't know Bertha, i would like to get to know her a little bit before, right?

Well, that might be difficult if you have never spoken before, but inviting her somewhere would give you chance to talk to her and get to know her

Unless you plan on somehow finding  a way into being friends with them all (similar interests , hobbies or something) 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Guys if you want to have/keep Girl friends, keep these things in this order:

1.GF

2.Sex

3.PC

I read GIF....  :wub:

Well, that might be difficult if you have never spoken before, but inviting her somewhere would give you chance to talk to her and get to know her

Unless you plan on somehow finding  a way into being friends with them all (similar interests , hobbies or something) 

But it really wouldn't work to be like: "hey you look cute... Lunch?" would it?

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

But it really wouldn't work to be like: "hey you look cute... Lunch?" would it?

Not that bluntly haha

maybe something like "hey I am Jim *wait for Bertha to reply and introduce herself*, I was wondering if you would like to grab a coffee sometime? you seem really .." or something along those lines - maybe a bit more naturally

Or maybe just introduce yourself to her one day, and find a topic of conversation - have you seen her doing something like I dunno "I saw you skateboarding last week, i thought it was really cool, I love skating"

I dunno something along those lines

If I am making any sense at all

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Not that bluntly haha

maybe something like "hey I am Jim *wait for Bertha to reply and introduce herself*, I was wondering if you would like to grab a coffee sometime? you seem really .." or something along those lines - maybe a bit more naturally

Or maybe just introduce yourself to her one day, and find a topic of conversation - have you seen her doing something like I dunno "I saw you skateboarding last week, i thought it was really cool, I love skating"

i wish everything was so easy just like the sims

Not that bluntly haha

You are making sense, but should i just go like that in front of the friends?

i wish everything was so easy just like the sims

It really is, you just have to learn how to not give a sh*t.

You are making sense, but should i just go like that in front of the friends?

Well the good thing about her being in-front of friends --, is she will not feel intimidated buy some random person coming up to her, since she is not alone, and it will also show some confidence on your part, that you dared approach her, even infront of her friends

The bad part is, it makes it harder for you, - be confident not cocky - that's the mantra

Dont be like "hey baby want to get with this stud muffin" and when they laugh dont be like "hey, your loss bitch" (ok that was obviously extreme but I was making a point) , be sweet but confident, - NORMALLY, it will work

She should hopefully be like "hey .. sure that sounds cool" or she will be like "nah Id prefer not" thats all that can happen really, nobody is going to kill you

It really is, you just have to learn how to not give a sh*t.

I feel my way of getting girls is the best. 

Get dared to grope a girl at the age of 14 and proceed to be slapped in the face. 

Decent friends from then on. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I will have two girlfriends soon and I will SLI them if you know what I mean... jk but anyways still talking to the girl out work. I plan on going to bar to meet more women.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

this thread is still going? wow

we have had many sub threads inside this as well. these have included sex ed, the need not to have girlfriends at a young age etc

I've had a lot of sex, and been in relationships, but currently no... the single life is too awesome and man my wallet is fat yo! I'll probably go another year or 2 and then start looking for a gf.

I also use batman condoms on occasion as the dark knight rises :D

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

this thread is still going? wow

It keeps going and going and going.

#single

Me too lol. Might have a girlfriend soon.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I've had a lot of sex, and been in relationships, but currently no... the single life is too awesome and man my wallet is fat yo! I'll probably go another year or 2 and then start looking for a gf.

I also use batman condoms on occasion as the dark knight rises :D

i didnt know they made batman condoms

38. I'm not someone you'd describe as...approachable; I find it hard to related to people, and even communicate and it's taken a toll on my personal life. At this stage, I wouldn't know how to approach someone - male or female.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

38. I'm not someone you'd describe as...approachable; I find it hard to related to people, and even communicate and it's taken a toll on my personal life. At this stage, I wouldn't know how to approach someone - male or female.

i guess i'm you already and i'm gonna be 25 this year

once you graduate from college and enter the working world, its just hard to make friends let alone a female friends, things just not the same anymore

i guess i'm you already and i'm gonna be 25 this year

once you graduate from college and enter the working world, its just hard to make friends let alone a female friends, things just not the same anymore

I mean...Don't get me wrong; I don't regret my choices in so many words - I've achieved much, but it's been to the detriment of figuring out how to get along with people. I say or do something that upsets invariably, and people don't comprehend that I lack any kind of understanding.

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

I mean...Don't get me wrong; I don't regret my choices in so many words - I've achieved much, but it's been to the detriment of figuring out how to get along with people. I say or do something that upsets invariably, and people don't comprehend that I lack any kind of understanding.

and again we're the same(except the achievement part, i just started)

i don't really upset people its just that, people never bother to talk to me and its not like i just sit there doing nothing, i did initiate the talk too but its just short and awkward

and again we're the same(except the achievement part, i just started)

i don't really upset people its just that, people never bother to talk to me and its not like i just sit there doing nothing, i did initiate the talk too but its just short and awkward

"Hi my names Lee, And uh...They call me elder gee...that is to say on the net where I live....uh...dark spaces...basement...Oh fuck. Nice talking to you." lol

"Hi my names Lee, And uh...They call me elder gee...that is to say on the net where I live....uh...dark spaces...basement...Oh fuck. Nice talking to you." lol

i'm a little better(not stutter at all) than that but yeah you got the idea

i'm a little better(not stutter at all) than that but yeah you got the idea

That's actually the worst bit. I come across as boisterous on the net, but irl I'm very quiet, and tend to stutter my F, S and W words frequently when I'm anxious.