Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Same here man. Nothing serious so far, but I am chasing that one girl. She is always in my mind and I probably need to stop thinking about her, but it might be too late. I'm fucked I know :P

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Same here man. Nothing serious so far, but I am chasing that one girl. She is always in my mind and I probably need to stop thinking about her, but it might be too late. I'm fucked I know :P

probably not healthy dude :P

probably not healthy dude :P

Yeah I know...

Yeah got a date set for the 29th. just 3 weeks away lol./

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I've had only a handful of serious relationships in the past, all didn't work out due to this or that, and as the saying goes, c'est la vie. I met a girl about 2 odd years back, earnestly pursued her till she finally accepted that I was sincere (and I am, I take my relationships very seriously). Now, she accepts my feelings for her and reciprocates my affections. But, the one thing that stands in the way is our age difference which presents quite an obstacle. Still, it's another bump in the road, and another obstacle to be surmounted.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

why so far

So that either, or both parties can plan themselves an escape route if either party goes rogue (whether either feels like threatening or just simply pulls a knife on either), and to have time to case the place(s) where they will be going, and possibly surrounding areas for the said escape / chase? It is very beneficial to plan ahead and prepare for anything possible without raising suspicion, you know.

Needless to say I can't trust any human.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

why so far

She will be out of town for a while and I am waiting to see if I have cancer. If I end of having cancer then I will need more surgery so I won't know till May 19th. It's complicated right now. Best to wait till after I get news about the previous surgery. I have gone on dates with her before and I really like her. I'm just having medical issues right now.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

She will be out of town for a while and I am waiting to see if I have cancer. If I end of having cancer then I will need more surgery so I won't know till May 19th. It's complicated right now. Best to wait till after I get news about the previous surgery. I have gone on dates with her before and I really like her. I'm just having medical issues right now.

jesus man i hope your all clear, and if not i wish you a fast recovery

Oh, it's just medical issues. That'll explain quite a bit. Disregard my previous post.

But still prepare for everything possible. Don't want to get caught off-guard...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

jesus man i hope your all clear, and if not i wish you a fast recovery

Same here. Thank you.

Oh, it's just medical issues. That'll explain quite a bit. Disregard my previous post.

But still prepare for everything possible. Don't want to get caught off-guard...

No worries. I've known for more than a couple years. :). She understands the situation.

Same here. Thank you.

No worries. I've known for more than a couple years. :). She understands the situation.

You just can't know if some person, no matter who it is, is gonna back stab you tomorrow, of after a few decades. No-one knows when they will betray you, and humans are something to not be trusted. So... My advice is to prepare for anything bad that could possibly happen (even as impossible as some might sound, still prepare for those too)...

I might be too skeptical, but I personally just can't trust anyone, not even my own family, or even myself. Have to do plans in-case sh*t hits the fan.

Mannn!

I am 18 and have been in a relationship for almost 4 years, the most serious one for my age...

I might of ruined my life! haha only kidding.

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

wtf no she wont you gotta got get her. you met girls? they are passive as f*ck

not always true

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

not always true

ok maybe not but generalizing isnt bad either for this because at least most of them here are

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

ok maybe not but generalizing isnt bad either for this because at least most of them here are

ive had it plenty the other way around in my own experience, I guess it differs wildly

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I know how that feels. :( Sucks right?

girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here)

First off: not everyone goes to the opposite gender for affection ;)

Im currantly 17

Secondly: weird that you were 17 a year and a half ago whilst your profile says you're 16 now...

have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend.

I'm currently together for five years with my better half (or, as some say, the boss ;) ). The relationship started when I was just under 18. You  just gotta give it time. There's nothing wrong with being "late" to the game (if you think 17 is late...).

There's a saying in Flanders which goes: "Rap rijp, rap rot". Loosely translated, it means "do stuff early, and you'll be bored early", so try to enjoy everything at a slow pace to make it last ;) (and that's coming from a dude with a 1300cc motorcycle :D)

But i have tried to get one,

There's your problem. Relationships and love can't be forced. I found that one out the hard way. Just relax and everything will end up alright in the end.

First off: not everyone goes to the opposite gender for affection ;)

Secondly: weird that you were 17 a year and a half ago whilst your profile says you're 16 now...

I'm currently together for five years with my better half (or, as some say, the boss ;) ). The relationship started when I was just under 18. You  just gotta give it time. There's nothing wrong with being "late" to the game (if you think 17 is late...).

There's a saying in Flanders which goes: "Rap rijp, rap rot". Loosely translated, it means "do stuff early, and you'll be bored early", so try to enjoy everything at a slow pace to make it last ;) (and that's coming from a dude with a 1300cc motorcycle :D)

There's your problem. Relationships and love can't be forced. I found that one out the hard way. Just relax and everything will end up alright in the end.

i was 15 when i started the thread, yes techically im 16 but i turn 17 in june so i just changed it ahead incase i forgot

I know how that feels. :( Sucks right?

Man if it sucks... It is even worse when you have another girl that likes you and you don't want to say no so as not to hurt her feelings and it also makes the other girl even more hesitant. The worst part is that I've known that girl (the one I like) for like 3 years and we're kinda friends. But she has said (not to me) she likes someone of her friends and she has given me some hints at some parties, but I can be sure of nothing with her. One time I think she's really into me and the other I am almost certain she likes someone else. Weird girl :/

Man if it sucks... It is even worse when you have another girl that likes you and you don't want to say no so as not to hurt her feelings and it also makes the other girl even more hesitant. The worst part is that I've known that girl (the one I like) for like 3 years and we're kinda friends. But she has said (not to me) she likes someone of her friends and she has given me some hints at some parties, but I can be sure of nothing with her. One time I think she's really into me and the other I am almost certain she likes someone else. Weird girl :/

Complicated human relations... This is one of the many reasons I don't like socializing with humans much. Have to lie to every single one in order to save one's own face. Can't be brutally honest about everything because others wouldn't understand it.

How does it feel like when you are liked? I would compare that to getting stalked. Fortunately no-one really cares about me, to a point where my existence is completely ignored at times, unless I show up / speak. I mean it's nice to socialize every once in a while, but going further than just a small chit-chat or talking about something actually relevant can be annoying to deal with. And socializing with a group bigger than 3 - 6 people... Ugh... Most I'll probably do in this kind of situation is to just eavesdrop their conversation or walk away.

Complicated human relations... This is one of the many reasons I don't like socializing with humans much. Have to lie to every single one in order to save one's own face. Can't be brutally honest about everything because others wouldn't understand it.

How does it feel like when you are liked? I would compare that to getting stalked. Fortunately no-one really cares about me, to a point where my existence is completely ignored at times, unless I show up / speak. I mean it's nice to socialize every once in a while, but going further than just a small chit-chat or talking about something actually relevant can be annoying to deal with. And socializing with a group bigger than 3 - 6 people... Ugh... Most I'll probably do in this kind of situation is to just eavesdrop their conversation or walk away.

I used to be like that as well. I found out that the best way to be social, is to actually just not give a fuck. Don't care about what others will say, do whatever you want to do :)

i used to have a gf (tbh she was rather odd lol) ... it didn't last that long however partly because im socially awk and partly because i moved lol. 

now my life is full of pc shit and car stuff so i dont get out often to socialize lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'm turning 19 in 5 months and i never had a girlfriend.

EDIT: I now have a girlfriend. Lol.

When was this post edited? lol

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240