Found this gpu and this is the max budget, any better ones? I know pretty much nothing about gpus.

So after about an hour of research on legit websites, I found this card: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127830 good enough for my 85$ budget. I know it's a lot of money, I'm crazy... The thing is I've been mainly looking for a better core clock and after that the memory and the quality of the memory. But is it the good things to look for. I don't really care about the graphics unless everything looks like a peeled potato. If the people here know the game Rust, I'm getting an average of 14fps (yes, I still play it). Just getting more than 21fps would be fine. I'm used to low fps. Anw, just tell me what to look for in a graphic card and any gpu suggestions for this price. Don't include taxes or shipping.

....dafuq? 
i look for performance...the best i can get for the money i have. and maybe not amd because it is hot enough already.

wow... pretty empty here...

That graphics card is prety lame you would be better off geting used one from ebay or craigslist.

-snip-

That probably wont do much good. Maybe a bit.

Why not go for a 2nd GPU?

A few GPU's you could look for are:

R9 270

R9 280

GTX 660

GTX 670

HD 7790

HD 7850

HD 7870

HD 7950 

HD 7970

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That probably wont do much good. Maybe a bit.

Why not go for a 2nd GPU?

A few GPU's you could look for are:

R9 270

R9 280

GTX 660

GTX 670

HD 7790

HD 7850

HD 7870

HD 7950 

HD 7970

only 2 nvidia cards, fanboy *cough*

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

For 85$ you could probably find an R9 260x or something similar used. You are much better off buying a used GPU than a new one at that price point. And a 730 could probably run Pacman at 30 fps. :P

I know less about 2nd hand Nvidia cards and I just prefer not to give information about subjects I don't know a whole lot about.

I could have stopped with R9 270 and 280 too, but I have seen quite a few people now getting rid of their HD 7000 cards. That is why I was able to recommend that. No fanboy reasons..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Linus actually made a video for this card and says to never buy it huehue.

Current System Setup | Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.0GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) | Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 290X | SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair HX750W 80+ Gold | Display: Dell UltraSharp 24" U2414H | Headset: Tritton Kunai | Mouse: EtekCity Scroll X1 | Keyboard: Microsoft SideWinder X4 RED LED

Cause when going second-hand AMD actually has an advantage with their rebranding... All of the cards listed are honestly just as good as their respective 300-series counterparts which were just released.

"Rawr XD"

Seriously op for the love of god buy used.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Yes, best thing to do is list the best graphic cards for the 90ish$CAD, but I forgot to mansion I'm Canadian and the prices need to be in Canadian dollars... Also sorry for adding more but my power supply is 450W and isn't the best kind...

Personally I think this is worth the $5 more for the slightly power advantage over the 560, more VRAM, and that the Accelero Xtreme is ridiculously quiet (had one myself)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/VISIONTEK-RADEON-HD-6950-AMD-GRAPHICS-CARD-2GB-GDDR5-MEMORY-/291508608615?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43df445e67

i didnt do extensive research was just trying to find some quick alternatives.

System Specs

Yes, best thing to do is list the best graphic cards for the 90ish$CAD, but I forgot to mansion I'm Canadian and the prices need to be in Canadian dollars... Also sorry for adding more but my power supply is 450W and isn't the best kind...

I can give you a Radeon 5850, but it has no cooler... and you have to live in Toronto 'cause I ain't mailing out shit.  It was also used for mining, and it is not 100% stable... but it works... mostly.

Oh, and the fan controller on it is shot.  100% all the time baby!

I can give you a Radeon 5850, but it has no cooler... and you have to live in Toronto 'cause I ain't mailing out shit.  It was also used for mining, and it is not 100% stable... but it works... mostly.

Oh, and the fan controller on it is shot.  100% all the time baby!

thank you very much but I think the amount of gas to get there would cost more than my budget lol

You should really look into buying used. It's not that hard to find a decent GPU in good condition online.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

You should really look into buying used. It's not that hard to find a decent GPU in good condition online.

Yea, I know but since I am, like my title says, a "newbie" I don't know what I should be looking for and how to compare a card form an other...

Yea, I know but since I am, like my title says, a "newbie" I don't know what I should be looking for and how to compare a card form an other...

Well, you should start by finding as many GPUs at the top of your price range as possible. For that price, I'd agree that a 660/7850/7870 should be possible. if you are not sure, just ask around the site, lot's of folk will gladly help by answering any questions you have. I, myself, will be sleeping so I won't be able to do so however :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Well, you should start by finding as many GPUs at the top of your price range as possible. For that price, I'd agree that a 660/7850/7870 should be possible. if you are not sure, just ask around the site, lot's of folk will gladly help by answering any questions you have. I, myself, will be sleeping so I won't be able to do so however :D

Alright man, thanks for the help. Take it easy.