Found this gpu and this is the max budget, any better ones? I know pretty much nothing about gpus.

So after about an hour of research on legit websites, I found this card: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127830 good enough for my 85$ budget. I know it's a lot of money, I'm crazy... The thing is I've been mainly looking for a better core clock and after that the memory and the quality of the memory. But is it the good things to look for. I don't really care about the graphics unless everything looks like a peeled potato. If the people here know the game Rust, I'm getting an average of 14fps (yes, I still play it). Just getting more than 21fps would be fine. I'm used to low fps. Anw, just tell me what to look for in a graphic card and any gpu suggestions for this price. Don't include taxes or shipping.

You might look to see if you can find a used GTX 660 in your price range.

That is just to start bidding... look for the "Buy It Now" ones.

The problem is pretty much everyone has set their gpus to bidding...

The problem is pretty much everyone has set their gpus to bidding...

Select the Buy Now thingy at the top.  It filters out the bid items.

A bit pricey for my budget but will see what I can do. Also, do you think a Noname PSU can power this card?

I did a quick check.  This looks to be a 285W draw at maximum load.  That is hefty.  300W for the GPU, another 150W (generously) for the system.  A good 500W ( I mean a good one), or a crappy 600W should do.