64% of People CAN'T Tell the Difference Between PS4, PC, and XONE

uhMayzedHD

I think we all know the reason why they can't tell the differences and most common answer there going to be in the comments below.

1. "It a shitty console port"

2. "There not PC gamers if you played 60FPS for years you could easy tell the differences"

3. "It's Gamespot" Lol

It a shitty console port

There not PC gamers if you played 60FPS for years you could easy tell the differences

It's Gamespot

/s

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

/nanannnananananananaannaanananannaannana bullshit !

since whene is the internet a good source ?

why the hell would they do it on STRAWPOOL

and also. the videos were probably compressed and horrible to begin with

aaannnnddd. its not even the same clip from place to place.  and they don't tell graphic quality

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

meh honestly compared to a normal 1080p 60fps PC, some console games ARE quite hard to pick in a blind test

when I was playing some games on the PS4 at my brothers, honestly, the games still looked really good, equally when he came to mine last time and saw me playing metal gear ground zeroes, he instantly said "wow it looks WAY better on PC"

The thing is.. we are all gamers, hardware should not get in teh way of our enjoyment, we should all enjoy the act of gaming together, no matter the platform

can the PC play gaems better than the consoles? yes! does it matter? .. depends on the person, .. can the consoles play games decently? yes

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

@uhMayzedHD

I'm sorry, I'm not in that 64% ^^'

I cant play for more than 10 mins GTA5 on PS4 because i get headache... And playing 3 years on a laptop made me able to see everything under plain 60FPS (im not joking, I can see when it drops to 50 and it isnt a good experience, i consider myself quite unfortunate)

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

My mom wants to know the diffrence between consoles and pcs. I facepalmed for 1 minute then.

/nanannnananananananaannaanananannaannana bullshit !

since whene is the internet a good source ?

why the hell would they do it on STRAWPOOL

and also. the videos were probably compressed and horrible to begin with

aaannnnddd. its not even the same clip from place to place.  and they don't tell graphic quality

They had a download link for the uncompressed video files for these games in the description of the first video, but I do agree that the whole strawpoll thing was a bit dumb. However I did take the test and I have to say, it was difficult to tell the difference, but in some cases I could tell the difference between them.

meh honestly compared to a normal 1080p 60fps PC, some console games ARE quite hard to pick in a blind test

when I was playing some games on the PS4 at my brothers, honestly, the games still looked really good, equally when he came to mine last time and saw me playing metal gear ground zeroes, he instantly said "wow it looks WAY better on PC"

The thing is.. we are all gamers, hardware should not get in teh way of our enjoyment, we should all enjoy the act of gaming together, no matter the platform

can the PC play gaems better than the consoles? yes! does it matter? .. depends on the person, .. can the consoles play games decently? yes

HARDWARE,HARDWARE DICTATES MY LIFE

HARDWARE,HARDWARE DICTATES MY LIFE

hey i love tech, gadgets and everything, i spend 99% of my money and time with them

but there is more to life than worrying about it, I wish the consoles just didnt exist so we just had pc.. dont get me wrong

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

hey i love tech, gadgets and everything, i spend 99% of my money and time with them

but there is more to life than worrying about it, I wish the consoles just didnt exist so we just had pc.. dont get me wrong

gabe will reward you this spring

I don't give a damn. PC is still better

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

holy shit that test was not difficult at all, I could immediately tell 2 was PC, because of the frame rate. The two consoles are hard to distinguish because they are basically the same res/frame rate

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

inb4forumwarriorcomplainaboutpcmr

Stopped reading at gamestop.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Looks like I'm not part of the 64%. Sat here with it in 360p (auto, didn't change the screen size or anything) and it was pretty easy to tell the consoles from the PC. The consoles though, I only got those the right way around because of pure luck, doesn't change the fact that I got them the right way around though :P

64% of the people they tested, ffs whats so hard about saying that in the title, it make it seem like that this test proves that 64% of people can't tell the difference.

"out of XXXX people tested 64% can't tell the difference between system 1 system 2 and system 3"  <See how much better that is?

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

No suprise at all.

Most people can't even see the difference from a DVD to Blu-Ray.

Hell people even told me back in the day ps3 and ps2 games looked the same and that tube TV's looked better than 1080p LCD TV's...

Also it was obvious that 2 was the right one even with youtube compression which I did vote for.

RTX2070OC 

I moved from ps4 to pc...i bought the same games i had on ps4 (not the exclusives obviously) There is a difference..a huge difference...i know that i am right as i have personal experience...end of.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Well, the 58% who were able to see a difference from console and PC, I would call that pretty good, especially when it wasn't a side by side comparison. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I knew that video was going to end up here.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Even if he uploaded the videos to Google Drive for people to download, I'm going to guess that most people didn't bother to take the time and simply watched the clips on YouTube instead.

My mum can't even tell the difference between DVD and Blu-Ray quality.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

2. "There not PC gamers if you played 60FPS for years you could easy tell the differences"

This should be the strongest point, the majority of people don't play on PC, this shouldn't surprise anyone, but i know "muh pc gamurs" love to get offended by anyone who has a different opinion.

at least 2 of the 8 odd people i play PC with even sternly say that 60 FPS isn't a noticeable difference.

FYI i got this right, but i guessed on the consoles, due to heavy compression and the download link being broken, but even then it would be tough since the only difference between the console builds is the X1 has a 1440? horizontal resolution

Really the title should have quoted the 42% number since the 64% includes people who got the consoles wrong but the PC right

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Double post

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R