64% of People CAN'T Tell the Difference Between PS4, PC, and XONE

uhMayzedHD

@uhMayzedHD

I'm sorry, I'm not in that 64% ^^'

I cant play for more than 10 mins GTA5 on PS4 because i get headache... And playing 3 years on a laptop made me able to see everything under plain 60FPS (im not joking, I can see when it drops to 50 and it isnt a good experience, i consider myself quite unfortunate)

me too, but i got used to under 60, i bought arma

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This should be the strongest point, the majority of people don't play on PC, this shouldn't surprise anyone, but i know "muh pc gamurs" love to get offended by anyone who has a different opinion.

at least 2 of the 8 odd people i play PC with even sternly say that 60 FPS isn't a noticeable difference.

FYI i got this right, but i guessed on the consoles, due to heavy compression and the download link being broken, but even then it would be tough since the only difference between the console builds is the X1 has a 1440? horizontal resolution

Really the title should have quoted the 42% number since the 64% includes people who got the consoles wrong but the PC right

Not only that but it's also biased as you can see most people thought the Ps4 version was the best looking footage as many console gamer's will assume.

To get real results you have to completely remove any platforms and ask a different question.

"Which one feels and looks the best to you version 1,2, or 3?"

This way you completely remove any platform bias and are judging it entirely by the actual quality.

RTX2070OC 

...seriously? I dare you to run the PC at 1440p or higher, while the consoles are stuck on 720p. Better yet, include a 120 Hz monitor. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

lol at this thread topic.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Well I had a ps4, games on it looks okay but it's the framerate which I couldn't stand.

30 fps on most games isn't enough, it ruins the gaming experience, at least for me.

Some can play games with 30 fps and good for them but it's not for everyone.

Not only that but it's also biased as you can see most people thought the Ps4 version was the best looking footage as many console gamer's will assume.

To get real results you have to completely remove any platforms and ask a different question.

"Which one feels and looks the best to you version 1,2, or 3?"

This way you completely remove any platform bias and are judging it entirely by the actual quality.

I think you might be on to something, but the numbers don't match what you are saying only 16% of people said the thought the middle one was PS4, more people thought the middle one was x1 the vast majority got the PC right

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

To be honest I couldn't tell the difference but that maybe because I had my video quality on 480p since my internet is pretty slow BUT I shell stay with pc for eternity. 

Now that's funny.

My mum calls everything a nintendo... so I suppose.

Once someone has seen a game running at a high resolution and high framerate for a long time and tries to go back... They will definitely notice it. After have been playing games exclusively at a very steady 60 fps for a long time now, anything less is unacceptable.

Ahaha, I messed up the consoles by watching the youtube video, but how the heck could you not spot the silky smooth 60 fps of the PC? This is hilarious.

Honestly ? That's pretty sad. I won't wonder anymore why people still think eyes "can't see" above 24FPS.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

So 64% of people are retarded?

TBH, I think that might be a bit low.

Every topic I post in dies.

What's the percentage of people that can't tell iPhones aren't as good as other options? I'm not in the percentage that can not tell the difference. I suppose if you lower the PC settings and resolution to match the consoles, then cap the fps as well. Then you are not likely to notice a difference. I bet even under these equal circumstances, PC would still have less or no stutter. So a difference could still be recognized.

CPU: Intel i5-4690k                                                               RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengance Pro DDR3-2400                                                                     Case: NZXT S340

Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo                                                  Storage: Intel 730 SSD                                                                                                            PSU: EVGA 850G2

Mobo: Asus Z97-A 3.1                                                          GPU: 980ti G1                                                                                                                          OS: Windows 10 Pro

This video is biased and misleading. According to the study ~60% can tell the difference between PC and CONSOLES. The fact they took the all correct votes to show only 36% got it all right and hence make the title "64% of People CAN'T Tell the Difference" is absolutely disgusting. What a scientific conclusion!

This video is biased and misleading. According to the study ~60% can tell the difference between PC and CONSOLES. The fact they took the all correct votes to show only 36% got it all right and hence make the title "64% of People CAN'T Tell the Difference"..

.. Between 2 consoles and a PC.

The fact is right, I can tell the difference console and pc but between xbone and PS4 I can't so I would be part of that percentage. But yeah the survey is flawed anyway.

But that means that 36% did notice, so about 1/3 of the three... So only pc gamers were able to see how stuttery and low quality the game really ran. Also I really hope they were using an external capture for pc... Otherwise they were just needlessly stressing the gpu and also were they recording 60 FPS? Because the ony console able to reach 1080p 60fps is the wii-u... So the percentage works out perfectly 32% ps4 32%xbone 33%pc 3%wii-u... The poll was obviously going to go this way!

So 64% of people are retarded?

well most people noticed the difference between pc and concole so that is the real test to me it doesnt matter between the two consoles they arent that different anyway

I agree. I honestly can BARELY tell the difference between the 3. If anything the high frame rate/speed of my pc games makes them appear worse than console, things moving faster than i feel they should and causing some blurring issues on my TV

The only thing I really differentiate from is the PS4 but thats because it seems like the coding for how it runs games seems to enhance bloom effects with lights and slightly extra saturate colors like i havent seen on my XB1 or PC. Its the same but different <3

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

I have to admit I did get Xbox One and PC Switched, but I consider this result invalid, because the area was way to different for comparison, 2/3 of them were in a tropical environment, 1/3 of them were in a mountainous/snowy environment. I think the results would be more valid if they were in the exact same place.

Duskf1re