Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex

Anyone here tried the anywhere mx? I want a wireless simetric mouse.

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

Thanks for the feedback (positive and negative), guys!

What about precision standards or testing?

I'm sitting here, barely able to zero on an enemy head with 2500dpi at 50%.

In my tests in-game and out, I found no acceleration. If you're playing CSGO, I'd strongly advise you to use a much lower DPI so you can have finer control. The trade-off being a slower reaction to unexpected angles but your movement and game-sense should minimize that. Warowl and Steel have good tutorials on the topic.

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

What's up with Logi's retarded names this year?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Great review, Edzel seemed very confident for his first video on the channel. I look forward to (hopefully) more videos from Edzel, Maybe the Titan X's video editing performance? Also double intro? 

Great review and nicely presented.

Edzel, Logitech proformance MX wireless could do with a review....:D

I like seeing Edzel on camera, but I think he needs to practice more in front of a camera before doing additional solo videos.

-Jarro

Thanks for the feedback (positive and negative), guys!

In my tests in-game and out, I found no acceleration. If you're playing CSGO, I'd strongly advise you to use a much lower DPI so you can have finer control. The trade-off being a slower reaction to unexpected angles but your movement and game-sense should minimize that. Warowl and Steel have good tutorials on the topic.

I'l give you direct empathetic information, if time allows for your generosity. Because mouse is my biggest unresolved concern. and its never adressed.

I am a very high sensitivity user, ( I am also versatile with sensivity, my skill is resilient to dramatic changes in sensivity or mouse behavior)

I turn 180 in less then a cm. Space is relative, my mind can scale, my physical hands keep up, only the damn hardware doesnt! I like it like this because its less effort, faster and lower sensitivity adds no benefit.

I USE ACCELERATION. I<ve always used acceleration because its by default on windows so I kept building my skills on what I already mastered.

The other reason is that acceleration dramaticly increases maximum precision. With raw mouse input at my sensitivity, its total bullshit, pistols cant aim past 30m let alone  aim properly a head at 10m.

I bought a 2500dpi mouse which would be 3 times as much dpi as my previous. It did improve but not so much. Mostly the BF4 update that scales precision with zoom. Ina ll other PC games, when you zoom with a sniper you have the same precision by sensitivity. Then discovered DPI could of been 99999 since it<s not a standard for mouse precision. Also bought a mouse pad.

I'm sitting here looking at mouses with no knowledge of their competence. I have amouse mat and I know my micro moveements are atleast 3 times more precise then a single dot this potato sensor can detect. Aswell as shots fired to many other mouses! help

edit: TLDR: I am not willing to decrease my effective sensitivity

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Good review and overview of the two mice, liked the style edzel used and it was refreshing to see more LMG crew doing videos on their areas of interest (brandon with camera stuff for example)

Logitech just seem to make the best mice IMO (besides the mionix naos 7000 for large hands) and this just confirms to me that they've got every area covered soundly.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I'l give you direct empathetic information, if time allows for your generosity. Because mouse is my biggest unresolved concern. and its never adressed.

I am a very high sensitivity user, ( I am also versatile with sensivity, my skill is resilient to dramatic changes in sensivity or mouse behavior)

I turn 180 in less then a cm. Space is relative, my mind can scale, my physical hands keep up, only the damn hardware doesnt! I like it like this because its less effort, faster and lower sensitivity adds no benefit.

I USE ACCELERATION. I<ve always used acceleration because its by default on windows so I kept building my skills on what I already mastered.

The other reason is that acceleration dramaticly increases maximum precision. With raw mouse input at my sensitivity, its total bullshit, pistols cant aim past 30m let alone  aim properly a head at 10m.

I bought a 2500dpi mouse which would be 3 times as much dpi as my previous. It did improve but not so much. Mostly the BF4 update that scales precision with zoom. Ina ll other PC games, when you zoom with a sniper you have the same precision by sensitivity. Then discovered DPI could of been 99999 since it<s not a standard for mouse precision. Also bought a mouse pad.

I'm sitting here looking at mouses with no knowledge of their competence. I have amouse mat and I know my micro moveements are atleast 3 times more precise then a single dot this potato sensor can detect. Aswell as shots fired to many other mouses! help

edit: TLDR: I am not willing to decrease my effective sensitivity

I actually grew up with mouse acceleration. I played TFC with acceleration, with ball mice, with trackball mice, and skill is just skill. So if acceleration does it for you, power to you.

Here's a linky to some MouseTester graphs of the G303 @ 2500 cpi for you. The plot points look pretty consistent and this is on a very colourful Diablo 3 themed cloth pad. http://puu.sh/gnOWH/f3da9f7b5d.png

I also tested it at 12,000 DPI and it was amazingly consistent too. Like, I was impressed when I looked at the graph especially since it kept up with tracking speed. So if you want to hit 12,000 DPI and lower your in-game sensitivity to match your preference, that'd work too.

I liked Edzel's work, but I'm not liking that slogan. No memes please

Edzel is cute, but for future video's, please don't wear a hat/beanie.

Also, Edzel talks a bit slower then his previous video. Would likely be because of clearer pronunciation ?

Edzel is cute, but for future video's, please don't wear a hat/beanie.

Also, Edzel talks a bit slower then his previous video. Would likely be because of clearer pronunciation ?

I wore a hat 'cause I haven't had a haircut in a couple of months and I wasn't planning to shoot the video that day (it was planned for later). =P Next time, I won't wear a hat.

Whats with the old intro?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Whats with the old intro?

Don't know, ask Taran.

More Edzel mice reviews definitely, and I feel he'll get the hang of hosting so I have no worries and I kind of like the direction LTT is going of possibly have different hosts tha are "experts" on a certain aspect of tech. :D  :)  :D 

Gee Bill, your mom lets you have TWO intros?
edit: Yeah Edzel did fine. I didn't like his hat though.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

Edzel, what you think about the G400s? I'm between this and the g303.

Ed needs more practice

♠ Lamine O. Mingwan  UEE Record #256532 

Anvil Aerospace F7C Hornet ♦ MISC Freelancer DUR ♥

You guys forgot about pricing & discussion

@nicklmg @LinusTech

575a8d9a7359cbdc52e4150bce0b1c94.png

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I do not like how random people from LinusMediaGroup are getting more dedicated videos at LinusTechTips before Luke. If anyone is getting featured in more videos, it should be Luke. That's just my opinion!