[Project log] white99 [2k16 Edition] - Corsair 540, ASUS x99, GTX 970, 16gb KLEVV CRAS

50mm

guess im not the only white maniac

cant wait to see your build

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Ooooooo Project with my favourite case?! Followed!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

OZkCQ9x.jpg?1

Update:

Ok here are the photos of the build :)

It's not finished yet so don't worry about the ugly cables etc.

What still needs to be done:

-Painting the soundcard white

-make some acrlyic parts for the top and the bottom

-sleeving cables

uQ0dpKW.jpg

0EWSdL7.jpg

This must be the most sexy waterblock!

aXixMqx.jpg

ck6hhOH.jpg

dO46tFd.jpg

i really hope you like the tubing and the build so far! :)

Cheers,

Matteo

would love to see a picture of the whole thing

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Dat 24-pin doe! I would get an extension to hide the rainbow!  :P

He says he's going to sleeve all of the cables if you read the posts

@50mm exactly what I wanted, looks awesome *_*

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

That's some nice RAM. We are using 64GB of the 2400MHz variant in our x99-e WS. you should have entered this in the to the Casemod World Series.

@50mm this, is , so, beautiful. Could you tell me more about how you managed to get sponsors with that build maybe per message if you don'T want everyone to know :P

@C0LL0SS0S thank you :)

What i can tell you is that you don't get sponsored for nothing, you have to show what you can offer and then it's up to the company whether they sponsor you or not.

There are some good "guides" on other sites (just google it) which explain very good how you can get a sponsorship.

But always keep in mind that it's never guaranteed.

I wish you best luck for your next build :)

Little Update:

Didn't had much time to work on my project the last few days.

Just installed the front fans at the outside. Now i'm planning the Acrylic parts and sleeving will start next week.

Even though i didn't want to mod the outside of the case i'm thinking of doing so atm.

I'll draw some sketches and maybe post some here so you can tell me what you think :)

fLvnT2p.jpg

Greetings :)

look forward to those mods

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Hello Community,

i'm happy to present you my next sponsor!

zkywph5.jpg

They will support me with tools, sleeve and more.

If you live in Germany take a look at their page,

i'll post some photos when everythings arrives.

Cheers,

Matteo

Very nice build!

Looks very clean and all. I'm in the making of a similar build my own. Same case, same color theme (Black and White). But no budget for X99 :(, it will be just Z97 with an 4790k and a GTX 970. I went for the MSI Z97 Krait Edition Motherboard (it's like the only black/white colored board i could find, other than the Asus Sabertooth with the white Armor)

I Just found out about Gosumodz, I'm checking their store every day, waiting for the white sleeving to be available again (the staff told me they should get more of it this week) 

Are you planning to sleeve your Front panel connectors, Sata Data for the Hotwap? May have some questions when i get my hands on the sleeving 

Awesome Build! Have a follow! 

Just a little extra shot of the CPU block, i LOVE it.

and another one for C0LL0SS0S

Greetings

That rainbow keyboard matches the 24pin ;)   /jk

No, but this is sick. Excited to see it sleeved. Also, are you going to put the display in the front of the case?

edit- Are you using that big white radiator next to the case on you desk for cooling (I probably missed something)

uh gonna look at their site, hope everything is running fine for you