What should I review next?

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Dell inspiron 580 with Windows 7, low end specs.

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

The exact same torture test of the surface pro 3 on the Nokia 950xl.

More chairs.

Finding a good chair is a real pain in the ass.

There are way too many to count and it is not as easy to find sites that review office chairs and furniture vs sites that review electronic/pc components and accessories.

Also, if you go to office supply stores or furniture stores their in store stock is usually awful.

I just ordered a chair from DXracer as they were pretty much the only people I found that made a decent chair that fit what I was looking for.

High back.

Reclines.

Cloth covers.

That cloth part is the hardest to find, damn near everyone else makes their chairs out of nothing but leather or leather like material.

Even DXracer only had like 2 models out of their dozen or so models that were available with cloth covers.

YES PLEASSE!!

I want this to happen.

I've seen this multiple times, my brother has a low-end almost ultrabook grade laptop, with measly graphics, and he discovered this a while back, and I have yet to find, other than this video, if it is plausible enough to boost his performance in his computer or not.

As someone who really liked the server videos, network stuff, and other things all related to the "enterprise market" I'd love to see more reviews of enterprise gear, server stuff, and anything else that could be useful. 

That just is one of the huge areas I'm interested in. 

Do you even fanboy bro?

Review Skylake; more specifically, does power phases matter? Featuring 6, 10 and 16 phase mobos, let's see if they'll affect OCing now that the IVR is gone.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Enthoo Evolv ATX (gray), sexiest case ever with seemingly good build quality.

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

I would like to see a video showing us how to cluster computers together I have multiple computers and would like to know if I can connect them in such a way as to make a super computer and utilise all the cpu's and gpu's as one computer

I would love a review of the mionix naos 7000

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

On 1/29/2015 at 3:24 AM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

The Razer Blade Stealth would be a good review, we already know you use a Blade 14 as your daily driver so it would be interesting to see what you think of the Blade Stealth, saw one review uploaded today already.

I can't stop spending money my stupid home lab, help.

Linus you should review the window hollo lens in my opinion this will crush all  the other VR head sets like OCULUS RIFT and HTC VIVE just because you can interact with the VR world and the real world at the same time. imagine playing a shooting game in the town or city ware you live shooting hundreds of people in a massive multiplayer game the real world as the stage and your weapons, health, shields in VR.with this head set your not limited buy wire or that silly back pack for the HTC VIVE every thing is in the head set its the best of both worlds and that's why it will win ove the other VR head sets

what does every one else think leave your comments

you should review the gust these hand controls claim to be full compatible with windows 10 and the hollo glass also claims to be full compatible with windows 10 since the hollo glass doesn't have hand controls marring the 2 together could result in an unbelievable experience

ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q Gaming Monitor. I have been waiting for ASUS to catch up to Acer and I think they have with this product. Might be your new favorite!

I would like to see LN2 overclocking. Something extreme. maybe even a new segment where you try and compete in HWbot.

Thermaltake Core X5

System

• CPU
    i3 3220 3.3GHz
  • Motherboard
    H61H2-MV
  • RAM
    8GB no name
  • GPU
    Radeon HD 4870
  • Case
    Thermaltake Core V21
  • Storage
    1TB HDD, 700gb HDD, 320gb HDD and 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    Corsair CX600
  • Display(s)
    Flatron L1960TR , MAG MS776I , ViewSonic VA903m ( all of them are 1280x1024,dad found em) and a Fujicom FJ-32V TV
  • Cooling
    1 200M front fan, and unknowen CPU tower(low profile)
  • Keyboard
    HP QY776AT
  • Mouse
    LUOM G10
  • Sound
    Jamo E 4 CEN, Jamo E470 and Jamo E410 with a KENWOOD S505D
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro N

Wait, is this thread still going?  I thought it was just a poll to prioritize a few things he had in the pipe back in january...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.