What should I review next?

id love another handy tech under a 100$ and if there's a list some wheres those cablox things looked great

I know it was very hard for you to take your hand on the one plus one... but I saw the review on the one plus two.... so I was thinking that maybe you can do it also on the one plus x? :D

It would be nice to see head to head comparisons of various brands like cooler master vs. corsair, or acer monitors vs. Samsung

I acknowledge that you liked your Droid Turbo daily driver, but what about a well thought out review for the Droid Turbo 2 that was recently released?

As entertaining as it would be for you to put your shatterproof phone through its tests, we know the dang thing just cannot shatter or crack. *hints at a challenge?* I have seen people hit the dang thing with a hammer, the least practical of tests.

I really want the phone, with the shatter proof screen as mostly a bonus feature (and piece of insurance). I would like one with ballistic nylon and a black build. I would probably toss in a 32gb or 64gb micro SD card, and add on a thin silicone case when doing outdoorsy stuff, and I may experiment with a tempered glass screen cover, too! Now the glass screen cover could crack if the plastic lens bows in (from saying sitting in my pocket or from thumb presses), but if it does not, it would help reduce scratching of the screen so I do not have to purchase replacement "Shatter Shields" for it and install it, risking getting dust between the two plastic lenses. If the tempered glass doesnt crack when pushed in lightly, then it should help reduce scratching under dirty outdoorsy use. I just hope when removing the glass protector, the plastic lens doesnt come off when I do not want it to haha!

So I issue you a challenge: upgrade your Droid Turbo to the Turbo 2, get it decorated with the Moto-Maker to your liking, and have good realistic (or not) fun with the phone and let us know your opinion. If you did a review of the phone, maybe a followup review in a second part down the road showing experiences with screen protectors and/or cases and tested battery life, scratching, or possible Marshmallow updates would be amazing! Everyone forgets phone tech after the first review unless something bad or worse occurs :(

Thanks for your quality work and smart approaches to reviews. I hope to see what you think with this unique new phone. Hope you have fun with it and not totally destroy it before you get to fall in love with it haha! Peace and rawr~

Rawr~

I would like to see some more "Budget stuff" I know that LMG means Ludicrous Money Group, but some of us do not have the kind of money to spend on 800$ GPUs and 1,000$ monitors.

Perhaps a video that benchmarks tons of fans from different price points as both case fans and radiator fans, maybe budget monitors, ect

Thanks @nicklmg

We did an unboxing of it.

Awkward, I thought this case just came out.. and I have watched this video. Thanks @nicklmg I'll go back to lurking now.. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | RAM: G.Skill 32Gb at 3200Mhz | GPU:  GTX 1080ti

I've run windows 7 on an iMac with a C2D T7200, 3GB RAM and an X1700 mobility GPU (I can't really remember the GPU..) It handled it quite well but chrome went nope.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

I would like to see some more "Budget stuff" I know that LMG means Ludicrous Money Group, but some of us do not have the kind of money to spend on 800$ GPUs and 1,000$ monitors.

Perhaps a video that benchmarks tons of fans from different price points as both case fans and radiator fans, maybe budget monitors, ect

Thanks @nicklmg

Hey man, we review like... some affordable Xeons and stuff... ;)

To be fair to us, we do review more affordable stuff than people give us credit for... We also do the super overpriced but awesome stuff because we can. And we also release a LOT of content... Can only do budget components for so many days in a row :P

The fact of the matter is, most reviews on budget monitors and stuff just end up being boring... We have the opportunity to play with a lot of really awesome, really expensive stuff that most people will never consider purchasing in their lives. But does that mean they don't want to hear what it's like to use one? Of course not...

Idk, maybe my logic is flawed. But you don't usually see someone like Top Gear reviewing a base model Honda Civic. It's just not that interesting :(

Hey man, we review like... some affordable Xeons and stuff... ;)

To be fair to us, we do review more affordable stuff than people give us credit for... We also do the super overpriced but awesome stuff because we can. And we also release a LOT of content... Can only do budget components for so many days in a row :P

The fact of the matter is, most reviews on budget monitors and stuff just end up being boring... We have the opportunity to play with a lot of really awesome, really expensive stuff that most people will never consider purchasing in their lives. But does that mean they don't want to hear what it's like to use one? Of course not...

Idk, maybe my logic is flawed. But you don't usually see someone like Top Gear reviewing a base model Honda Civic. It's just not that interesting :(

I was hoping for maybe a video with like top 5 fans or something. I do realize that enthusiasts would probably skip over it, but I watch every video :)

I was hoping for maybe a video with like top 5 fans or something. I do realize that enthusiasts would probably skip over it, but I watch every video :)

We always appreciate that! I'll pass on the suggestion :)

We did an unboxing of it.

You said you were bringing unboxings back but you didn't.

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Did you guys consider doing something like this:

An external GPU for a Notebook, or converting a notebook to a desktop pc?

Hello, 

I would love a video that explains what are our options today in terms of peripherals and in the near future with USB 3.1 Type A and especially Type C, whether they are for mice & keyboard, external storage, sound amps or other. What are the Pros & Cons of Type C, and is it really a good investment to look into today rather than a year or 2 later? What is available on the market (not just for gamers, but also professional devices such as Graphic tablets or other)?

Also can we add multi port USB 3.1 Type C hub? Will I end up with two USB 3.0 and USB3.1 Type C hubs on my desk? 

With USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 (with backward compatibility?) it was all fine as long as the port remained the same size. The new form of USB 3.1 Type C is bit how Lightning ports have changed over the years, and will that impact users with older Type A ports in the future? Or is it too soon to tell?

I would also like to know if Thunderbolt is meaningful (in comparison with USB 3.1) for PC users and if its worth getting a PCI card for Thunderbolt compatibility. 

A video about I/O ports in general could greatly influence my choice in my next motherboard. 

Thanks for considering this topic!

I don't know why but I kinda wish u guys would make game "reviews" too not on day one and rushed but like Angry Joe weeks later!

Your Company grew why not try something new?

Ashes of singulairty with the new r9 390x devil w/c power color! benchmarks for dx11 and dx12!!!! We want "actually" numbers and the truth to see if nvidia drivers are nt up to par when itcomes with dx12

You said you were bringing unboxings back but you didn't.

Tons of people complained about "the low quality" of that video. We got SO MUCH hate about how it wasn't up to our normal standards.

We decided it was best to stick with our current progression rather than go back to posting "oldschool" unboxings. For now at least :P

Tons of people complained about "the low quality" of that video. We got SO MUCH hate about how it wasn't up to our normal standards.

We decided it was best to stick with our current progression rather than go back to posting "oldschool" unboxings. For now at least [emoji14]

Ok then. I kinda liked it though

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

what monitor puts out the least heat. there's always talk about graphics cards and heat and cpu's and heat, but until I got my 380 the monitor produced more heat than any other component and it's been that way for years.

Who would second me on wanting to see a Tech Qwickie on Bad sectors ?

• ID                              Main system                                     Secondary System                                                    HTPC
  •  
  • ?                               daily driver, work and play                  encoding, raring and unraring                                    many things + watching media
  •  
  • CPU                           5960X                                                 3930K                                                                         i7 4770
  • Motherboard            Asus X99 DELUXE                            Asus Rampage 4 Gene                                              Asus Z87 Deluxe
  • RAM                         Gskill 8X8Gb DDR4 2400                  Gskill 4X4Gb DDR3 1600                                           2X 8Gb DDR3 1600 Kingston Value
  • GPU                         2X 980 GTX in SLI 1X 950                Geforce 210 GT                                                          HD Graphics 4600
  • Display                     2X PQ321Q 1X Smsng 2250           Samsung SynchMaster P2250                                   Sony Bravia KLV 40X450A
  • Case                         Lian Li PC P80 R                                CoolerMaster N300                                                     Tt DH 103
  • Storage                    Internal 13 TB, External 22 TB           Barr. 500 Gb Seagate, 2X WD RED 4TB                   Around 14 TB
  • PSU                          Tt Toughpower 1200W                       Tt TPG 750W                                                              Tt TPG 750W
  • Cooling                    NH-U12S with 1 NF F12 IPPC 3K     Tt Contac 30                                                               Intel Stock
  • Keyboard                 Corsair X95 RGB                               generic                                                                        generic
  • Mouse                      Microsoft Trackball Explorer 1.0         generic                                                                        generic
  • Operating System   Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit                   Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit                                           Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
  • UPS                           PCE MXL 3K                                       PCE MXL 3K                                                              PCE MXL 3K