What should I review next?

this maybe a crazy idea and not everyones interest but id like to know how many pcie risers one could stack before stuff doesnt work anymore. 

something like this https://www.caseking.de/lian-li-pw-pci-e38-riser-card-cable-schwarz-geli-687.html

maybe this would be something for luke since hes been doing the more crazy stuff lately.

im just interested in seeing somebody try to do like 1-2m and they experience with it instead of what everybody does (10-15 cm).

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Anything that Linus reviews is awesome as long as it's not repetetive. LOVE YOU LINUS 

I got a ghetto thing to test for Linus. And almost everything needed should be into the office!

Take a desktop with a H100i or another aio liquid cooler and instead putting fans on it, put the rad into a bucket with cold water and some ice cubes.

Should give below ambient temps and a very cheap way to push your cooling a bit futher without spending much :)

Also i'm wondering how much condensation there will be and if you need to prepare properly or you can just do it without worrying about anything.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I think you should do a video review on Chromecast Audio multi-room audio (maybe a vs Sonos).  Google just announced support for multi-room audio support today:

http://chrome.blogspot.ca/2015/12/even-more-to-love-about-chromecast-audio.html

I have a personal wager with a coworker that Google will successfully be able to make 8 devices work simultaneously.  I'll split the winnings 50/50 with the reviewer if you show 8 of them working together simultaneously in multi-room mode.

I would love a comparison /review of some homeuser NAS systems (WD My Cloud EX2/Mirror, QNAP and so on)

Machines take me by surprise with great frequency

A review about the Dell XPS 15 (9550) would be neat since it is so much better than the previous XPS 15 and has perhaps one of the best displays I have ever seen plus a gaming grade dedicated GPU (GTX 960m)

A review about the Dell XPS 15 (9550) would be neat since it is so much better than the previous XPS 15 and has perhaps one of the best displays I have ever seen plus a gaming grade dedicated GPU (GTX 960m)

Do a review on a blu studio energy 2 or try breathing new life into older CPUs (the pentium line specifically)for gaming and stuff

how about a game streaming performance comparison between a core i5 6600K, core i7 6700K, and a s2011-3 CPU? as a lot of people seem to wonder what cpu is best for them

Ducky Shine 5 when it come out

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

I'd like to see higher quality videos on some videos such as your case review videos. Those in general lack a lot of detail such as cooling performance, quietness, and quirks such as front panel audio grounding issues.

yup

i'd wish for a review on the "new" be quiet silent base 600 since you liked the silent base 800 and used it for a build

an opinion about the "silent" window and stuff like that

or a review about that oneplus 2 if the name"flagshipkiller" is correct

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

I want to see somthing like gtx 670 vs 770 vs 970

You haven't reviewed the LG V10 yet, that phone is awesome.

I think I'm going to buy it in a few weeks

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Not really a "review" but more of a video suggestion in general. With dead pixels on monitors becoming the norm these days, at least with cheaper panels, do any of the online remedies to fixing them actually work? Such as this one for finding and attempting to fix dead pixels, as well as some of the physical treatments

I am sure you guys have some monitors with dead pixels lying around to test these remedies, and I think it would make a pretty good video nonetheless.

How about a portable Android console that is a good competition for the NVidia Shield? It's called GPD xD, has a 5" 720p screen, 2GB of RAM, a Quad-core Rockchip RK3288 1,8Ghz CPU & a Mali T764 GPU [emoji1]

TLDR: long term peripheral reviews/STDS. mostly headsets though.

Long term headset, mice, or keyboard reviews. It's nice to see what the pros use and what doesn't make the cut after some use. What had promise but over time broke or felt uncomfortable and why, flawed design, gross miss use, gaming tantrums. Basically I hate spending $100ish dollars on something to find out it has a week point that causes premature wear/malfunction, or it hurts to use for more than 30 minutes. I know what you are thinking, "use amazon reviews to sort it out", and every hardcore tantrum throwing gamer will tell you, "every headset I ever had sucks and I baby my stuff" I am a 6-8 hour a week average joe with a passion for getting the best bang for the buck with out needing to RMA.

You should try out the V Moda crossfade M100 non wireless version!  I have a pair and they are super durable and have a pretty good sound quality as well as a little customization  ability.  And by that I mean you can get the Linus Media Group logo engraved or 3D printed onto the shields!

Hemorrhoid cream......... good for thermal paste or not.......... we all saw the vids all over the net using every day items but hows about a vid on some really crazy wacky shit being used? 

wheel bearing lube ( made for high temps )

Imo incestigatig thermal throttling one is kinda boring

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 1600 MHz Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Case: NZXT H440 White