[Build Log] -------- "MONOCHROME" --------

Jameswalt1

that is the sexiest value oriented ram I have ever seen

Black PCBs are wonderful aren't they?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

fs8FEAs.jpg

Here are the Rocket Science fittings I'll be using for the build. They are, in my opinion, the best looking fittings for 1/2 inch tube. Here in the USA and also Australia (where the fittings are made) Imperial sizing is common for available copper tube, so these fittings hit the spot.

They are near identical to Bitspower C47's in terms of overall size. So, similar to that product these fittings leave a small footprint and fit flush with any other fitting adapter they might be connected to, unlike all other brands on the market whose 1/2 inch fittings are gigantic to the point of being just plain ugly.

I can't recommend enough. Keep in mind that the prices on the Rocket Science website are AUS dollars, not US dollars, so with the conversion they actually end up being only 6.50 a piece (I don't know the conversions off hand for the other countries this build log is posted). You can also use the code FASTFATE0105 for free shipping on orders over $50!

c3xaV6o.jpg

7xoVGw1.jpg

xncTMVi.jpg

wix2umf.jpg

Z4LLEkV.jpg

qJXht9w.jpg

m2mJJCr.jpg

bcNF1Ki.jpg

RZDUmko.jpg

0IKYuoA.jpg

J6L7joH.jpg

I love that brushed copper look! :D Will you be using brushed copper in the build too or are you going to polish it?

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

I love that brushed copper look! :D Will you be using brushed copper in the build too or are you going to polish it?

Current plan is to have the tubing chrome or nickel plated :)

No such thing as brushed copper tubing, that is just marks from the tooling at the factory.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Current plan is to have the tubing chrome or nickel plated  :)

Ah I see, would fit the other componentes, colorwise, better haha. 

No such thing as brushed copper tubing, that is just marks from the tooling at the factory.

I know that the scratches on the copper tubing are from the tooling and handling. It wouldn't make sense for a manufacturer of copper tubing to do anything about the looks since most of the tubing would only be seen by plumbers and handlers. I just tought it had a nice look to it :)

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

Is the case made by EK?

That is my guess

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Same here!

*Highfive*

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Subbed, can't wait to see more!

CPU: Intel core i5-3570k / Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER / GPU: MSI GTX 660 Ti PE x2 in SLI / Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB / Power supply: Seasonic x750 with individually sleeved cables / Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker / Cooling: H100i / Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD and 1TB Western Digital HDD 

o/ (highfive)

Excited to see this build come to life!

Damn. I can't think of any one else

Custom made case? 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I can't wait to see what you do @Jameswalt1 

It wouldn't happen to be a custom case co-devoloped with Parvum? Possibly made of metal with some brilliant aging done to it, or am I starting to get build logs confused?

Custom made case?

Damn. I can't think of any one else

I can't wait to see what you do @Jameswalt1 

It wouldn't happen to be a custom case co-devoloped with Parvum? Possibly made of metal with some brilliant aging done to it, or am I starting to get build logs confused?

It's a case from a brand new manufacturer... B Negative and Snef have one also... NDA lifts Friday at 10am :)

It's a case from a brand new manufacturer... B Negative and Snef have one also... NDA lifts Friday at 10am :)

NOOO FIRDAY CAN'T COME EARLY ENOUGH! Maybe I'll go bribe Snef or B neg to tell me...

I'm going to guess its something from SilverStone. They have been up to some stuff recently.

Dont think it's Silverstone... they're not a brand new manufacturer

It's a case from a brand new manufacturer

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Dont think it's Silverstone... they're not a brand new manufacturer

very true...

I wonder if its brand new name, or someone into Peripherals and they just decided to make a case, like, a Noctua case...

very true...

I wonder if its brand new name, or someone into Peripherals and they just decided to make a case, like, a Noctua case...

Entirely new brand.... ;)

What little is peeking out from behind the censor bar makes it look as though it ends with an "R".

Every name I can think of with and R at the end already makes cases. Of course, "New Case Manufacturer" doesn't necessarily mean an established company.

EDIT: Hmm, new company it is. Interesting.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

What little is peeking out from behind the censor bar makes it look as though it ends with an "R".

Every name I can think of with and R at the end already makes cases. Of course, "New Case Manufacturer" doesn't necessarily mean an established company.

EDIT: Hmm, new company it is. Interesting.

Yeah pretty much impossible to guess since the company doesn't officially exist until Friday :)

Yeah pretty much impossible to guess since the company doesn't officially exist until Friday :)

So that means Friday is reveal day? Can't wait. Hopefully this excitement works out better than the last case I got all excited about before I knew anything about it,  Be Quiet's Silent Base 800.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

So that means Friday is reveal day? Can't wait. Hopefully this excitement works out better than the last case I got all excited about before I knew anything about it, Be Quiet's Silent Base 800.

The case is absolutely beautiful, and not only in terms of raw appearance - the fit and finish is very high end. This is not like some sort of dime-a-dozen commercialized case in terms of quality. Imagine case labs quality materials but implemented into a more stylish design.

The case is extremely clean and subtle looking, don't expect to be blown out of your chair when you see it, you must look at it as a very fine piece of craftsmanship - the kind of piece that you'd find in a Swedish furniture catalog or a high end audio component magazine.

I have been waiting for the case for a very long time and my expectations grew and grew, as time went on I started to prepare myself to not be too underwhelmed when the day came for me to have it, but the fact is the wait was worth it and the case delivers for sure. They have crafted fine computer case worthy of being labeled high end.

I like it a lot.