Why can't people respect different opinions?

Random Access Soda

I'm constantly called a troll for having different opinions. 
I was reported because I used ubisoft as a source. 

This is not right.

I get i have been mean sometimes, and I got a warning for that. 

But the amount of flame I get for having a different opinion is wrong. Please just stop ok?

The amount of hate I get for being different is not right. 

So what if I recommend kingston SSDs? that's my opinion. 
I think AMD is better, and think 60FPS is placebo. 

You don't have to agree with me. 

post-167934-0-36999800-1418330383_thumb.

post-167934-0-81901000-1418330609_thumb.

post-167934-0-17165400-1418330710.jpg

Google Maps my location! 4th house from the corner on the left!

You are called a troll for being uneducated and stating your uneducated opinions as facts. You are on the lower-end of the forum, as far as knowledge goes.

As for the intel vs amd thing, I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole.

@Enderman gave you a decent explanation. 

AMD vs Intel all comes down to your use case and price point.

Also V300s are horrendous. 

Kingston v300 ssd's are just bad people are saving orther people.

Intel vs AMD is the same as Nvidia and AMD no one can win. People who type in all caps should get banned.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'm constantly called a troll for having different opinions. 

I was reported because I used ubisoft as a source. 

This is not right.

I get i have been mean sometimes, and I got a warning for that. 

But the amount of flame I get for having a different opinion is wrong. Please just stop ok?

The amount of hate I get for being different is not right. 

So what if I recommend kingston SSDs? that's my opinion. 

I think AMD is better, and think 60FPS is placebo. 

You don't have to agree with me. 

you call anyone buying Intel processors ignorant and than complain, that people get back to you?

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

You are called a troll for being uneducated and stating your uneducated opinions as facts. You are on the lower-end of the forum, as far as knowledge goes.

This. You can't have free speech without freedom of criticism on said free speech. And if your arguments suck, you will get called out on it.

And instead of educating yourself, or improving your arguments you want everyone to pander to your level.

You must be a frequent tumblrette.

As for the intel vs amd thing, I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole.

@Enderman gave you a decent explanation. 

Also V300s are horrendous. 

Some opinions are just wrong. 

So flaming me and reporting me because my opinion is wrong is ok? 

There's opinions and then there's facts pal.

You're either not the smartest person or a shitty troll.

Also.... "60fps is a placebo effect"

tumblr_inline_nb31i1GZd41ru5suz.gif

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

"Because my opinion is obviously more right and you're a faggot" - the Internet

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You have right to post your opinion, if someones trolls you or insult just report post and ignore him.

you call anyone buying Intel processors ignorant and than complain, that people get back to you?

I'm mainly complaining about the 30 fps thing. I sourced ubisoft and they all reported me. 

So flaming me and reporting me because my opinion is wrong is ok? 

I didn't report or flame you.

Saying "Samsungs SSDs are shit, buy kingston." is trolling, not stating an opinion.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I'm mainly complaining about the 30 fps thing. I sourced ubisoft and they all reported me. 

What 30fps thing? I missed this.

There's opinions and then there's facts pal.

You're either not the smartest person or a shitty troll.

Also.... "60fps is a placebo effect"

tumblr_inline_nb31i1GZd41ru5suz.gif

Sure is. There's no other reason many major game devs use it. It's not like they just do thing without researching them first. 

Sure is. There's no other reason many major game devs use it. It's not like they just do thing without researching them first. 

Oh wow nvm you are just a moron/troll. Please leave.

http://www.testufo.com/#test=framerates

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

What 30fps thing? I missed this.

I said 60 fps is placebo. I source ubisoft saying 90+% of PC gamers are priates and got reported. It's not like they have sales statistics. 

yea, the problem here is not differing opinions, its the fact that you are stating your opinions as if they are facts, and the only truth on the matter. You yourself have to respect the opinions of others (and also use real info and educate yourself on topics before hand) before you can get the respect of others.

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

I said 60 fps is placebo. I source ubisoft saying 90+% of PC gamers are priates and got reported. It's not like they have sales statistics. 

Yeah you are just a moron. Either leave or be willing to adjust your thoughts as you continue to learn.

@Random Access Soda Yeah, some things can be up for debate and a matter of opinion but if you are suggesting a kingston v300 you are clearly wrong, you are shitting on everyone who believes you know what you are talking about when you suggest that drive. NOBODY should buy that drive just on principle of what kingston is doing.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

It's not that you have a different opinion(for the most part), it's that you're a dick about presenting it. That's all.

Perhaps dick isn't the right term. You're being really abrasive all the time when there's no need for it.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Just.... Stop. please.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder