Why do people under estimate me?

Recon97

Talking about real life,people think I am weak,can't fight or compete,I am not a man and etc.Just becuase I act good and happy when I am with someone does not mean that I am weak.I have a fist of steel that nobody posses.I am a good guy.But people make me bad guy.....

Not sure what to think of this post.

But hey, I copy-pasted it to Google to see if was a copypasta, and the first result was chuckle worthy. But humor is subjective.

firstresult.png

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Look at his profile picture and his member title.

I left a serious answer without noticing it.

FML.

First impression I guess?

Show others that you could. It's the best way to get you under their radar.

But try to do it in a civilized manner...

But don't forget that

You can't judge a book by it's cover.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

To be honest, thats nothing for us even not for Off Topic, but it would make you more a man if you just ask your friends.

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Talking about real life,people think I am weak,can't fight or compete,I am not a man and etc.Just becuase I act good and happy when I am with someone does not mean that I am weak.I have a fist of steel that nobody posses.I am a good guy.But people make me bad guy.

Well you ain't giving us much to go on no photo or age c'mon got anything to back that up?

......people think that I can't fap with my fist of steel! I can fap furiously!

You just blew your chance of getting any serious answers.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

You just blew your chance of getting any serious answers.

what? what are talking about?

*clicks topic, looks at avatar and title, leaves*

Oh.......

what? what are talking about?

Trolling is against the CoC.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Look at his profile picture and his member title.

I left a serious answer without noticing it.

FML.

First impression I guess?

Show others that you could. It's the best way to get you under their radar.

But try to do it in a civilized manner...

But don't forget that

FML? I insist... :D

But why the fuck would you care though?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

then stop posting?

A mod will come soon to delete this.Have a nice day

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Locked - spam.