Heaven Society - Week 14 (One Week Friends)

Fred Castellum

vfAXr6z.png

This Weeks Anime!

One Week Friends!

ZtISFHI.jpg

Synopsis

Kaori Fujimiya is always alone because all of her happy memories, including time spent with her friends, disappear every Monday. Deciding that he wants to be friends with her anyway, Yuuki Hase tries to get close to Kaori each week, wishing that she would one day call him "a friend."

My Opinion

I've heard good things about this series, I'm expecting lots of emotional parts. 

To Kick off Discussion

No one reads this, ehh Who's ready for a Feels Trip?

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Synopsis Credit

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @ @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yes I am so read for a feels trip. Haven't cried from an anime in a while :)

And yes I do read it.

senpai never reads this

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Sounds like it might be interesting, it also sounds like that one Adam Sandler movie too though.. xD

I might just add it to my backlog though(maybe bump it up a ways if I ear good things).

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

poetateo

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Sounds like it might be interesting, it also sounds like that one Adam Sandler movie though too though.. xD

I might just add it to my backlog though(maybe bump it up a ways if I ear good things).

I'll marathon it shortly and let ya know. :D

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

only seen the first 4 episodes so far back when it was releasing on a weekly basis. will catch up soon. The story is interesting, but I won't rank it under the top 10 I've recently watched. Though that might change once I'm done I guess.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

only seen the first 4 episodes so far back when it was releasing on a weekly basis. will catch up soon. The story is interesting, but I won't rank it under the top 10 I've recently watched. Though that might change once I'm done I guess.

*shrugs* only time will tell!

the URL is still wrong :P

oh now it right

oh now it right

Nope I fixed that stuff right away!

Ah comeon, why can't I follow a thread via the mobile website! "clicks the full version button"

Zzz..

Anyway, yey for more feel trips, hope it's good.

get tapatalk and problem solved for the most part

This is one of the anime that I can personally relate to (not the 1-week-then-selective-amnesia part)...

I have not seen this one. and by the first couple post it looks like i will need to bring a box of tissues. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I have not seen this one. and by the first couple post it looks like i will need to bring a box of tissues.

it isn't that kind of anime...

I'm not, sorry.. it could be the greatest anime ever, I don't want to have my feels rustled.

So I'll be skipping this one.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

To Kick off Discussion

Well that isn't that nice to say... to be fair i didn't read it until it was quoted but still lol

Guys just sped through the entire anime!! I hoped for a more happy ending, but the story was really touching and quite well made. It kind of reminded me of the movie "50 first dates". You guys will like it and those of you who don't really like that kind of stuff might not like it, but after watching this, I'm definitely putting this on my top animes watched list. :)

oh mein gott, One week friends. I got a handful of anime's right now and dont feel for a feel right now, but i will add it to my list!

Hey can you change the first pic or banner for Heaven Society from imgur to Puu.sh or something else. My fucking bloody idiot ISP blocks reddit and imgur, says something about HEALTHY INTERNET | THIS SITE CONTAINS ABUSIVE CONTENT and shit like that.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

oh mein gott, One week friends. I got a handful of anime's right now and dont feel for a feel right now, but i will add it to my list!

Hey can you change the first pic or banner for Heaven Society from imgur to Puu.sh or something else. My fucking bloody idiot ISP blocks reddit and imgur, says something about HEALTHY INTERNET | THIS SITE CONTAINS ABUSIVE CONTENT and shit like that.

I can host it on my photobucket if needed.

I can host it on my photobucket if needed.

Thanks, and my dad thinks whoever is changing the DNS interrupts the wifi so..... i didnt say i change it to him but then he'll think its a virus saying "sum ppl can access your pc with some dns!"

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct