A CS:GO streamer got SWAT called at him.

Gachr

This has happened to a few you tubers. Woody's Gamers tag has been swated at least 5 times then the swat team just started calling his house when ever people call the swat

eehhh .. that doesn't rly look like a SWAT team :S .. + all they can do is search like that under the bed for monster???.. be serious, at the end, the guy is looking right in to the web from that little corner ...... seems fake to me knowing what SWAT rly is.

I was thinking this, could easily be some mates dressed up

I have a full LAPD Swat outfit for airsoft with a replica vest made by guarder

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

eehhh .. that doesn't rly look like a SWAT team :S .. + all they can do is search like that under the bed for monster???.. be serious, at the end, the guy is looking right in to the web from that little corner ...... seems fake to me knowing what SWAT rly is.

I was thinking this, could easily be some mates dressed up

I have a full LAPD Swat outfit for airsoft with a replica vest made by guarder

What exactly are you expecting these men to do in the video? They're doing a room by room search, they look methodical enough, and yes, they would check under the bed in case the "perp" was hiding under there, or had a stash of guns/drugs/etc.

Since you can't see the streamer in the video (Or at least I didn't see him), I assume he's already been apprehended by the SWAT team and they're just clearing the rest of the place.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

What exactly are you expecting these men to do in the video? They're doing a room by room search, they look methodical enough, and yes, they would check under the bed in case the "perp" was hiding under there, or had a stash of guns/drugs/etc.

Since you can't see the streamer in the video (Or at least I didn't see him), I assume he's already been apprehended by the SWAT team and they're just clearing the rest of the place.

I was just stating that it could be a hoax, I have seen things like that before, or maybe some little arse called SWAT, 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Murica! = New Trends! = Swatting!

Faith in Humanity is lost!

Castrate these people please.

WTF What kind of fucked up Person do you have to be to think it's ok to call SWAT on people.

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv

• 1 month later...

The following happened on August 27th, 2014.

source thing

Counter Strike : Global Offensive player Jordan "Kootra" Mathewson (member of YouTube group "The Creatures") was arrested today while livestreaming Counter Strike : Global Offensive on Twitch.
A swat team burst into The Creature house and his webcam showed footage of a gun being pointed toward him and a SWAT team bursting into the room he was livestreaming in.
It is believed a person called the Littleton Colorado Police about a shooting at the Creature Office. I was not watching the live stream while it happened, in fact I was probably waking up not knowing anything about the situation.

Hours later, he was released and Police are now in search of the prank caller.

The prank that happened  was called "SWATTING" and it has happened to another YouTuber before.

The Live Stream was deleted from Twitch and all of the other Live Streams on The Creature's Twitch Channel.
http://www.twitch.tv/thecreatures/profile/past_broadcasts
EDIT : Funnily enough, Kootra sent out a tweet minutes after I posted this.
baFMO.png

UPDATE : After checking @ScrewPain's twitter, he leaked the Creature's Comcast information.... http://pastebin.com/a4sZ3VMB

shit kootra got busted as well, damn this shit is getting way over the top

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Another streamer?

Jeez.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Was just about to post the same thing, I was a few minutes late.GG

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

I like how they get all pissy "we are the police, whats so funny?" All while making themselfs look the fool.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Seriously? They thought there was a war in his room, with rifle and everything?

Total Biscuit tweeted about this a little while ago. What the fuck is wrong with people on the internet sometimez -_-

Life.exe is missing

Seriously not cool...wasting police "resources" and their time.

I really do hope they find the pranker. And thank lord he wasn't busted for anything.

It's pretty damn hilarious when the pigs all start telling him to get on the ground. Half of them are calm but using a strong voice while others are cursing and saying it like theyre shouting to someone across a football field. 

and stop stepping on him...its pretty fucking obvious he's not gonna rebel against 6 cops fully armed and do something. Then again the one cop who said sorry and the other one who sat him down were pretty nice

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Lawlz

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

I like how they get all pissy "we are the police, whats so funny?" All while making themselfs look the fool.

Uhm... wat?

The police aren't fools because of this. They ARE the police. They have to take every single call seriously until fully verified that it was a prank call.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Why were they so rough when the streamer was on the ground? 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

*whispers* Why are people so stupid? 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit