A CS:GO streamer got SWAT called at him.

Gachr

The police had every reason to act the way they did. The caller said he shot up an office building and they locked down 2 schools

Glad I don't live in America, the police brutality is just stupid. He did not resist arrest and fully cooperated with them and gets treated like that..... Smh

The call was about a shooting in an office. This wasn't police brutality, they were doing there job. They have to make the situation is safe. If there was a shooting anywhere, America would be great at reacting to it, because they could fight against it and get the suspects in custody. They have to take every call seriously or someone could get hurt, die, or go missing. They didn't know whether he had a gun or not. And you think this is police brutality?..... Smh

Uhm... wat?

The police aren't fools because of this. They ARE the police. They have to take every single call seriously until fully verified that it was a prank call.

The police had every reason to act the way they did. The caller said he shot up an office building and they locked down 2 schools

Within saying this im sure the police have heard of swatting especially lately, there were no bullet holes and he was sitting at a desk on a computer they were assholes about imo they didnt need to swear they didnt need to do anything that they did he complied with everything they said even after he was cuffed they treated him like shit!

The call was about a shooting in an office. This wasn't police brutality, they were doing there job. They have to make the situation is safe. If there was a shooting anywhere, America would be great at reacting to it, because they could fight against it and get the suspects in custody. They have to take every call seriously or someone could get hurt, die, or go missing. They didn't know whether he had a gun or not. And you think this is police brutality?..... Smh

Yea because getting stepped on is cool >_>. Why didn't they just restrain him by hand... Thats what youre not getting. Would you like to be treated like that... I don't think so.

well at least the cops weren't decked out in military gear.....

...and that kootra is caucasian...

well at least the cops weren't decked out in military gear.....

...and that kootra is caucasian...

Shots fired

Those cops were being cunts. End of story.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Yea because getting stepped on is cool >_>. Why didn't they just restrain him by hand... Thats what youre not getting. Would you like to be treated like that... I don't think so.

They did exactly what they had to do given their information. He's not dead, he was just restrained. If he was treated 'brutally' it's because they have no idea what's actually going on, if he really is evil, and if he's got some weapon hidden beneath his desk or something. If you think police brutality is rampant across America then you're cherry picking your news stories or only listening to the headlines.

Would I want to be treated like that? No definitely not, but I wouldn't hold it against the cop for doing his job. I doubt I'll ever have SWAT at my house anyway so I don't really worry about it.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

They did exactly what they had to do given their information. He's not dead, he was just restrained. If he was treated 'brutally' it's because they have no idea what's actually going on, if he really is evil, and if he's got some weapon hidden beneath his desk or something. If you think police brutality is rampant across America then you're cherry picking your news stories or only listening to the headlines.

Would I want to be treated like that? No definitely not, but I wouldn't hold it against the cop for doing his job. I doubt I'll ever have SWAT at my house anyway so I don't really worry about it.

lol don't speak so soon. Someone might call the SWAT to come to your place.

that is crazy, and the irony that he was playing counter strike

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

All while CS:GO is like "The bomb has been planted"

I was afraid that he had speakers and the cops would hear that.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I figure the personnel sent in for these calls (SWAT team or similar) have some wiggle room to be a little less friendly, these are likely not the same cops writing speeding tickets or handling traffic duty. They are used to dealing with nasty situations on a fairly regular basis. Glad everyone is fine, didn't seem too bad IMO considering the severity of the call. I wouldn't want to get held down or anything but I'm sure they weren't mean to him as they sorted it all out.

I really wish this wasn't a thing, I'd sure be pissed if I was the streamer or one of the officers involved.

Damn, some of my family members live a couple miles away from there!

I'm living in a town of 800 people, I'm not even sure we have a SWAT team

well, Ferguson has a population of 21k and their police force is better equipped than the Canadian military.

well, Ferguson has a population of 21k and their police force is better equipped than the Canadian military.

Most police forces have military equipment, and I can buy some of it online if I had the money for licenses.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Fair enough

People need to stop doing this.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I'm not sure what the punishments are for swatting, but they should be severe.  I'm usually armed to some degree and I could see something like this going very wrong if I was busted in on like that.

I would hate to get shot because the cops saw a knife or one of my guns near me when they kick in my door.  

Not saying the cops here did anything wrong.  

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

People pulling these pranks should be arrested and fined for the money wasted by the SWAT teams who have to go check out the situation.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Swatting? WTF is wrong with this generation?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ