its true that oneplus one beat nexus 5?

as title said, i just wondering...

also oneplus one dont have google support right?

its fully community base android right? 

Im SORRY for:-1. My Broken English. 2. "if" posting wrong section. 3. "if" my replay hurt someone. 4. "if" posting already posted before

Because im new to active forum >.< (bow) please kindly guide me thanks

100% hands down beats it in nearly all aspects, display, camera, software(kinda up to discretion), design, etc.

The OnePlus One has better specs, so in my opinion it is better than the Nexus 5

i just scare the manufacture just screaming and we all hype up.

at the release phone, we all will face palm. 

Im SORRY for:-1. My Broken English. 2. "if" posting wrong section. 3. "if" my replay hurt someone. 4. "if" posting already posted before

Because im new to active forum >.< (bow) please kindly guide me thanks

Given nobody on this forum has actually used a OnePlus One... how can you have a valid opinion. Specs are great and all but they aren't a measure of the actual quality of the experience or how well they work in real life.

I really need a new phone, the only thing scaring me is the size (also invite system). Using a S1 which has a 4 inch screen i think. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Released in China:

------------------------------------

~ Live Love Code ~

------------------------------------

Given nobody on this forum has actually used a OnePlus One... how can you have a valid opinion. Specs are great and all but they aren't a measure of the actual quality of the experience or how well they work in real life.

The OS isn't an unknown in the least, Cyanogenmod has been around for a long time. The OnePlus One is just a slight variant of it, a few extra apps.

It definitely out performs the N5. I'm just not a fan because of its girth.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

The OS isn't an unknown in the least, Cyanogenmod has been around for a long time. The OnePlus One is just a slight variant of it, a few extra apps.

It definitely out performs the N5. I'm just not a fan because of its girth.

So you've used CM 11S? I was under the impression it was only for the OnePlus One that wasn't out yet :)

So you've used CM 11S? I was under the impression it was only for the OnePlus One that wasn't out yet :)

CM 11S is just a version of CM11 for the OnePlus One. It's not really much different from the normal CM11, just different icons as far as I can tell, but the main part is that it's a stable release, and  there aren't any CM11 stable releases for any devices so far. 

"Rawr XD"

Its dinnerplate because its too big for me but heck they nailed the pricing point.

I do hope this makes alot of changes in the market in pricing  ;)

Its dinnerplate because its too big for me but heck they nailed the pricing point.

I do hope this makes alot of changes in the market in pricing  ;)

It won't...

OnePlus has said several times that they're making no profit from this pricing structure. Which, really, isn't what a company should be aiming to do.

Other corporations actually invest money into their designs. OnePlus simply took a Find 7, changed a couple of internal specs, and made it a little sexier.

The company can absolutely function this way, but let's not kid ourselves. They're simply "pimping" another companies product. There's no ingenuity here.

It's just basic Cyanogenmod with a couple of custom apps for them.

It's honestly nothing really special.

Basically think of the OPO as a Find 7 Cyanogenmod Edition with a better price, and missing a microSD card slot.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I've a question, is the Oneplus one released globally? Albeit stupid question but, in my region those kind of phones are hard to get. Nexus 5(32GB) costs $499.99. Ripoff :/

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

It's just basic Cyanogenmod with a couple of custom apps for them.

It's honestly nothing really special.

Basically think of the OPO as a Find 7 Cyanogenmod Edition with a better price, and missing a microSD card slot.

CM 11S is just a version of CM11 for the OnePlus One. It's not really much different from the normal CM11, just different icons as far as I can tell, but the main part is that it's a stable release, and  there aren't any CM11 stable releases for any devices so far. 

What are you talking about there's plenty of unique features, like the always on voice control, the gestures controls while the screen is off, all potential features that could drain the battery keeping the processor on all the time. It's got some skinning compared to your regular CM11 like the different lock screen and it's got a completely different camera app. It's possible these things will be good changes, but how can you know given you've never used the phone, nor has it been reviewed by anyone.  I don't believe anyone has said the 11S build was officially a "stable", they may continue to keep it in line with other CM releases or have it completely it's own fork. This might effect speed of the updates (given the skinning it might take longer to make releases). 

The actual hardware hasn't been tested, we don't know how the battery life is like, what the quality of the camera will be in real world conditions, the screen's quality and how it does in sunlight, the color accuracy, the reception of the modem, all very important variables in a phone.

Before jumping to conclusions, base things on facts rather than just specs and hype

What are you talking about there's plenty of unique features, like the always on voice control, the gestures controls while the screen is off, all potential features that could drain the battery keeping the processor on all the time. It's got some skinning compared to your regular CM11 like the different lock screen and it's got a completely different camera app. It's possible these things will be good changes, but how can you know given you've never used the phone, nor has it been reviewed by anyone.  I don't believe anyone has said the 11S build was officially a "stable", they may continue to keep it in line with other CM releases or have it completely it's own fork. This might effect speed of the updates (given the skinning it might take longer to make releases). 

The actual hardware hasn't been tested, we don't know how the battery life is like, what the quality of the camera will be in real world conditions, the screen's quality and how it does in sunlight, the color accuracy, the reception of the modem, all very important variables in a phone.

Before jumping to conclusions, base things on facts rather than just specs and hype

Yes there are other things to make it seem less like CM and more like something an OEM would slap on there, but like CM on the Oppo N1 it is a more finalized version then what we have for other devices. Again this would very depending on the device in question. Latest CM11 on my Galaxy Nexus is pretty much stable, while latest CM11 on my S4 is still quite a mess and a WIP.

"Rawr XD"

• 4 weeks later...

Specs? Definitely.

Availability? It's like the OPO is a wet candle and the N5 is a huge bonfire.

All-in-all on paper i really like the Oneplus except for the size. It beats it out in every aspect and it has a 64gb model. But as i looked at it on size comparison sites, I literally couldnt fit it in my pocket and its brutally big for my tiny hands.(Im approx as small as Linus,)

Not to mention the invite system...so availability is an issue as well.

Also, Snappy 800 vs 801 Same Krait 400 cores, same adreno 330.

800 runs on 2.3 VS 801 on 2.5, thats less than 10% speed increase. Would you notice it? I doubt it. Also 3gb of ram, sounds useful, and might be a lot more futureproof, but 2gb is still more than enough as from my experience. 

And battery life i cannot comment on that one.

So if i had to buy one of them now i think i would still go with the nexus(sadly i cant, im poor :( )

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

I love these topics because I can't just rant off the same thing over and over again. One Plus had all the chances to beat the N5 but they didn't and they did the invite thing or whatever the hell they are thinking to make it so that they won't run out of stock so what they do is make 100 units which are not even finished yet and make another 100 batches for the 2nd invitation and availability for the mass market won't even come till next month when they have hyped this phone for a butt ton of months now.

"NeverSettle on a hyped phone that isn't even out yet".

$$金Trill金$$

I still prefer the Nexus 5. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series