Dry Ice [Watercooled Define R4/White Merlin SM8/H440 (Never Ending)]

Update:

I just got done with the tubing runs :D Now I just wait for my black/white cables and white LEDs from IceModz!

There are some changes, I put the reservoir on the back side panel instead of the front radiator and also used three SP120s with white rings on the top rad and back exhaust. It looks a LOT better. That fan grill is actually from a CX430. Now I just leak test all night! I will take some pictures of it with all the coolant running through then. I might also paint some rings black so it's sort of a pattern, but I probably won't. See you in the morning!

Pictures:

dQJW2za.jpg

6HLPjnT.jpg

C31kNeE.jpg

CP2CiDt.jpg

fkVWeFh.jpg

Horrible photo, but it shows the reservoir placement.

WlBtmsC.jpg

@TheNinjaNextDor conformed corsair fanboy

:P

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Update:

I leak tested all night and no leaks! The Mayhems coolant looks awesome.

I put the two PWM SP120s in without low noise adapters, that's about to change lol they are not very quiet at 12V.

The IceModz order should definitely be here this week, see you!

Pictures:

DvotRxg.jpg

gOCLvuA.jpg

gPEllKI.jpg

ZSN9Ps2.jpg

i really like the cable colours! and good job with the tubing runs as well.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Too. Much. Corsair.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Too. Much. Corsair.

no such thing as too much corsair

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

no such thing as too much corsair

No such thing

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Too. Much. Corsair.

Ughh.. In English please? Per the rules of.. Computers.. and.. Life..

That sentence doesn't exist in the world, nor makes any sense whatsoever.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Ughh.. In English please? Per the rules of.. Computers.. and.. Life..

That sentence doesn't exist in the world, nor makes any sense whatsoever.

you cant understand that? he is trying to say that he thinks that the build has too much of corsairs products(which is an impossible thing)

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I dont like corsair just check my sig

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

I dont like corsair just check my sig

i can tell you just cant stand them (jk) :P

you cant understand that? he is trying to say that he thinks that the build has too much of corsairs products(which is an impossible thing)

.. You do realize I was being totally facetious, right?

How did you not pick up on the sarcasm? Lol.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Unfortunately, humanity has still not agreed on a Sarcasm Font ™. ;)

Also: Build looks nice so far. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Black and white sleeving, jeez this thing will mirror mine soon enough :P(get your own ideas!, joking... joking...)

lol looking at yours I was thinking that these are turning out really similarly. Yours looks great btw :D that acrylic is a pain in the ass.

Black and white sleeving, jeez this thing will mirror mine soon enough :P(get your own ideas!, joking... joking...)

Well if one were to mirror a build, it might as well be yours,

there are certainly worse choices to use as a template. :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

hard to understand sarcasm over the internet

Unfortunately, humanity has still not agreed on a Sarcasm Font . ;)

Also: Build looks nice so far. :)

this builds taking about as long to finish as yours

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

lol looking at yours I was thinking that these are turning out really similarly. Yours looks great btw :D that acrylic is a pain in the ass.

haha I dont care, for a 'clean look' black and white suits very well, its instinctual, if you will. And thanks! It was a lot of hard work. yes... acrylic can be a PITA... 

Well if one were to mirror a build, it might as well be yours,

there are certainly worse choices to use as a template. :D

Hahaha thanks! But likewise with Zeus...

this builds taking about as long to finish as yours

Which one? :P

But yeah, funny you should mention that, I just realized that the HELIOS

thread actually had its one-year anniversary yesterday. :D

Hahaha thanks! But likewise with Zeus...

I do still love looking at that machine I will admit, even after having

finished it almost a year ago. Very happy with it. :wub:

@TheNinjaNextDor Sorry to ask but where did you get that smexy corsair fan grill  :P

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

lol my CX430 :P

so ghetto, love it  ^_^

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB