Dry Ice [Watercooled Define R4/White Merlin SM8/H440 (Never Ending)]

Update:

They only had black dust filters, so I painted them white B)

I thought I would just paint the Silverstone logo in the center, but it didn't turn out that great, so I just painted the whole thing, the only problem was that the mesh got some white paint stuck in it. I think I might be able to scrub it off. These are for the front 360 and PSU.

I also painted the stops on the 480 rad black. Hopefully, I can pick up my case today when I'm passing through LA, but I don't think I can.

YvqEtUO.jpg

7fjrzXP.jpg

j7JvYnx.jpg

0TN4tkf.jpg

See ya later! 

Update:

Well this is interesting, I was going to try and sell my 780 with the waterblock for a 780 Classified edition to get some better OC ability, but someone has offered me an MSI R9 290x in the process and I'm one step away from taking it :D It's completely reference, but since I'll be watercooling it won't matter.

I'll update with what happens with this along with everything else.

See you later!

Update:

Well this is interesting, I was going to try and sell my 780 with the waterblock for a 780 Classified edition to get some better OC ability, but someone has offered me an MSI R9 290x in the process and I'm one step away from taking it :D It's completely reference, but since I'll be watercooling it won't matter.

I'll update with what happens with this along with everything else.

See you later!

you should have just bought a second 780 rather then a new one or a 290x 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

you should have just bought a second 780 rather then a new one or a 290x 

I was going to sell mine and get a Classy, if I could have gotten another one outright I would lol

I was going to sell mine and get a Classy, if I could have gotten another one outright I would lol

well your still going to struggle to find someone to sell a used gpu with a waterblock on it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Yeah, true. Not many people want a waterblock only GPU :/

do have the stock cooler still? 

Specs

i heard something about white caselabs.. Subbed!

Just compensating because i can't afford this shit :D

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Need pics of sexy caselabs...get onto it already :D

The God's of CaseLabs like to take their time.

i heard something about white caselabs.. Subbed!

Just compensating because i can't afford this shit :D

lol thanks! 

Update:

Dear miners, thank you for your endeavor. Buying AMD cards to use for this purpose, has lead me here, to a place where I have never been but once before.

I will be back to tell you what this means later today, see you then.

Update:

Dear miners, thank you for your endeavor. Buying AMD cards to use for this purpose, has lead me here, to a place where I have never been but once before.

I will be back to tell you what this means later today, see you then.

i can read it in your signature.  :P

Well, i hope they won't die on you anytime soon.

Just curious,how much $$$ have you spend so far for this build?

Also, i think Slick copied your black/white ram idea :P

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Well, i hope they won't die on you anytime soon.

Just curious,how much $$$ have you spend so far for this build?

Also, i think Slick copied your black/white ram idea :P

About $700 in new parts. It's mostly from selling stuff.

Update:

It's technically tomorrow :/ I'm writing this at 12 AM my time lol

On to whatever that was earlier: I posted about that GPU trade I would do with someone on eBay, well he was pretty hardcore and has 2 290Xs he used to mine with. When I saw that I asked how much he wanted for the other one and he said he would do $100+my card and WB as said before. So, long story short, I have 2 290Xs now.

I'll need to get another GPU cable sleeved, but meh, that's ok. Maybe I could figure out how to sleeve lol This is how my cable I'm getting for my GPU look, too bad only one of them is coming :/ 

I'm going to get the same EK block and backplate I had for the 780 for my 290Xs, just they'll have a silver part in the middle. I also am STILL waiting to get my case from CaseLabs, which mean driving to LA. I might get it on Thursday when I go there for other stuff.

I'll keep this log up to date, so you when something else happens!

Krylon Fusion. It's really good for plastic, the best I've found for sure.

In Gloss Black?

Yep, and the white is gloss white. It works on metal really well too. All slick surfaces.

Where did you get it from? I can't seem to find it.