Dry Ice [Watercooled Define R4/White Merlin SM8/H440 (Never Ending)]

damn thats expensive :o

I spent like $150 on just extensions :(

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

rip $150 you were for a good cause

:(

I almost did too lol

the cost of good looking builds

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Update:

Hi! The pump mount is on the way for tomorrow (hopefully tomorrow) and the actual computer part of the build is done :D

The loop will be started tomorrow and hopefully finished then or by Saturday. I have no idea how the back sidepanel is going to go on LOL Tell me what you think, especially of the SSD on my PSU :) This is not final, but almost there.

Pictures! I might take some more in a minute, these are a little too dark. (you'll know which ones)

Better light:

6mPoE5n.jpg

OerEPHy.jpg

QgLGIwN.jpg

P6m4VL9.jpg

Update:

Hi! The pump mount is on the way for tomorrow (hopefully tomorrow) and the actual computer part of the build is done :D

The loop will be started tomorrow and hopefully finished then or by Saturday. I have no idea how the back sidepanel is going to go on LOL Tell me what you think, especially of the SSD on my PSU :) This is not final, but almost there.

Pictures! I might take some more in a minute, these are a little too dark. (you'll know which ones)

Better light:

Looks good though i almost feel like the SSD should be on something, a piece of acrylic or a piece of steel or something idk. Looks great though, hoping i get enough money this summer to do my watercooling with those BitsPower fittings! 

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

Looks good though i almost feel like the SSD should be on something, a piece of acrylic or a piece of steel or something idk. Looks great though, hoping i get enough money this summer to do my watercooling with those BitsPower fittings!

Thanks. I might put it on the ground or just not display it at all, but I have to see how big the pump/res mount is before I do :D

Did it take much to get the front 360 in? I should have probably gone that route, instead I got silly...

lol

Nope. All you need to do is drill out the 5.25' bay rivets and it slides out. Then you can just put the 360 right in! Mind you there are 10 rivets LOL

Sorry for not getting back sooner.

lol

Nope. All you need to do is drill out the 5.25' bay rivets and it slides out. Then you can just put the 360 right in! Mind you there are 10 rivets LOL

Sorry for not getting back sooner.

WHY IT TAKE YOU SO LONG!?!?! Seriously... no apologies...

I'm hearing you I hard to drill all mine out as well obliviously. Well done, its turning out well. 

WHY IT TAKE YOU SO LONG!?!?! Seriously... no apologies...

I'm hearing you I hard to drill all mine out as well obliviously. Well done, its turning out well.

lol

Thanks. I can't believe how many rivets they put in these things! 10 just for a 5.25' bay!

Update:

I let the PSU sticker soak in De-Solve-it overnight. It's perfect! I needed more tubing so that and the res mount for the pump will be here today. See you later!

That is light making it white like that on top, it's actually black.

C4xxJhO.jpg

Update:

I just ran out of tubing with three more runs to go. Good thing I have more coming :D That and the res mount for the pump will also be here later.

I decided I would either display the SSDs on the PSU or not at all. I'm leaning toward not doing it and putting them on the back of the motherboard tray like always.

Tell me what you think!

E7SVZNt.jpg

NOAyJAv.jpg

FCWyIE0.jpg

Sorry for them being so dark again, they look a lot brighter on the camera itself. I'll be back later with the pump and res in there and the last runs done! See you then!

Update:

Hello everyone. I just got in the tubing and pump res mount and set to work. I realize that the pump mount won't work so I'll be returning that ASAP, but it's fine without it!!! :D

I'll be done later tonight and will leak test then. I'll show you temps and stuff to see just what you can get in a compact case like the Define R4. See you then! I'll have the best pictures I can take then, but for now here's a shot of the interim.

Pics:

GW48cvZ.jpg

Update:

Hello everyone. I just got in the tubing and pump res mount and set to work. I realize that the pump mount won't work so I'll be returning that ASAP, but it's fine without it!!! :D

I'll be done later tonight and will leak test then. I'll show you temps and stuff to see just what you can get in a compact case like the Define R4. See you then! I'll have the best pictures I can take then, but for now here's a shot of the interim.

Pics:snip

looking good so far, cant wait to see it finished, good luck with the rest

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Update:

It's done! :D I used a watered down version of the EK premix blue and it's amazing. It also shouldn't stain because I used 1.5 parts water to 2 parts premix.

I will leak test over night and get the back panel on and clean it up a little later.

Pictures! I will take better ones when it's all done completely.

EBn7cpd.jpg

Et5Mc58.jpg

ninja your not doing it right you got to cool the hard drives ssds and the case gud 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Ok. Next i get a psu waterblock and hdd too (these exist btw)

i knew storage did but psus? link pls 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed