Suddenly addicted to water

orangecat

I like Orange pekoe tea but i don't drink it that often because I like mine with allot of sugar and milk. I tried green tea and I hate it even with honey.

i have pg tips with 2 tea spoons of sugar... or 5 atm cause i have massive mugs

Character artist in the Games industry.

I drink about 2.5-3 l of water everyday.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Right now, i'm addicted to sprite and gatorade :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

i have pg tips with 2 tea spoons of sugar... or 5 atm cause i have massive mugs

I like tea its just not something i can drink every day. But since your british it seems to fit you well.

I like tea its just not something i can drink every day. But since your british it seems to fit you well.

you dont get real tea in the states... its the reason why you dont like it xD trust me British tea is so nice compared to the soggy mulch you use xD

you dont get real tea in the states... its the reason why you dont like it xD trust me British tea is so nice compared to the soggy mulch you use xD

Give this man a cookie!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Give this man a cookie!

not sure if i'm wearing a Skirt or Kilt now <.<

I do go to the bathroom allot at night or in the morning but i dont get random tastes in my mouth. I also drink water before bed.

Better safe than sorry... I would go get yourself tested for Diabetes, If its left undiagnosed it can be fatal.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Hear, hear!

I live in Canada but I'm sure we get the same crap from the states. If i ever travel to england ill get some real tea.

Better safe than sorry... I would go get yourself tested for Diabetes, If its left undiagnosed it can be fatal.

You are kidna scaring me now =(

I know to much water is bad for you a while ago my grandmother has to br rushed to the hospital because she drank to much water but I alo hear that poweraid/gatoraid isnt good for you because of the high salt content.

Its not the high salt content its the high amount of sugars. Athletes have very finely tuned metabolisms and are in such a high level of conditioning that the glucose spike provided by "performance drinks" help keep the body stable during intense periods of exertion. The average joe doesn't need a glucose spike to make it through a Doctor Who marathon. So you end up just chugging sugar water all day and there in lies the health concerns. Obviously the same can be said from sodas that are almost all sugar. Where you run into trouble with drinking excessive amounts of water is a little two fold. First, if you just pound gallons of water in one go you can induce a kind of "surface drowning" where your tissues are so saturated with water that you can drown on dry land. Second, in excess the water can actually be toxic to the body by stripping it from essential electrolytes (salts) that regulate the body's nervous system. 

A final thought, you can also take a look at the portion sizes used by athletes. They are always seen on the side line with a small cup of whatever performance drink is sponsoring them at the time, it is far different from the 20oz bottles that you find in your average convenience store. 

Let me wrap this up by making it clear that I AM NOT A DOCTOR. This post is not used in order to diagnose or treat any kind of illness or condition and any attempt to do so should be done in partnership with your personal physician. Stay healthy nerds!

Stay Frosty,

D.

Water is great I live off water, beer, liquor, and occasionally orange juice.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

2-3 litres a day depending on temperature and my level of activity. Spread it out and don't binge in large volume.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

I know to much water is bad for you a while ago my grandmother has to br rushed to the hospital because she drank to much water but I alo hear that poweraid/gatoraid isnt good for you because of the high salt content.

Not to mention the aspartame and other sweeteners: cancer in a bottle.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I live in Canada but I'm sure we get the same crap from the states. If i ever travel to england ill get some real tea.

England blows mate :D

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

all i drink is coffee, red bull and coke.

how am i not dead or diabetic yet

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

all i drink is coffee, red bull and coke.

how am i not dead or diabetic yet

That is the pinicle of 21st healthy living

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That is the pinicle of 21st healthy living

#newyearsresolutions

#1080p

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

You are kidna scaring me now =(

its not exactly weird to go to the bathroom at night if you drink a lot. just sayin.

If you can get addicted to water then theres almost no hope of you when your old enough to drink

Very true, i haven't had pop in 2 years (except for you know, once in a while at a bbq or something)

I absolutely love iced tea. When i can, I get one of those giant things full of iced tea powder and I drink like 2 or 3 chug jug-fuls of it a day. (Because individual cans are too expensive but I still buy them)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245