Suddenly addicted to water

orangecat

Normally I would grab some pop from the fridge or a glass of milk but recently I have been drinking alot of water and I love it. i don't know what started it but now when i drink water i grab a huge cup and fill it and within 10 minutes its half gone. Now I'm not complaining because water is healthy and it tastes nice and fresh but its strange that I changed my normal beverage to water and I didn't even notice until now.

Look into a Brita filter jug, then you won't have to get up to refill your glass.

Don't drink too much, it's actually very bad for you if you over drink. But good that you're not taking in excessive amounts of sugar or anything! I'm a distance runner, but I'm horribly addicted to powerade.....running is the only reason I'm not diabetic :P

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

If you can get addicted to water then theres almost no hope of you when your old enough to drink

I already drink... =)

Look into a Brita filter jug, then you won't have to get up to refill your glass.

I have one but it sucks the water always taste like plastic.

Don't drink too much, it's actually very bad for you if you over drink. But good that you're not taking in excessive amounts of sugar or anything! I'm a distance runner, but I'm horribly addicted to powerade.....running is the only reason I'm not diabetic :P

I know to much water is bad for you a while ago my grandmother has to br rushed to the hospital because she drank to much water but I alo hear that poweraid/gatoraid isnt good for you because of the high salt content.

I have one but it sucks the water always taste like plastic.

You need to change the filter or get a better one, I have...like the cheapest one and there's no plastic taste but I regularly change the filter.

...and yes, I stopped drinking soda two years ago and have lived off water, beer, and liquor since then. 

Addicted to water, well holy christ the government has done it. I didn't think they'd have to testicular region to lace the water with cocaine

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

You need to change the filter or get a better one, I have...like the cheapest one and there's no plastic taste but I regularly change the filter.

...and yes, I stopped drinking soda two years ago and have lived off water, beer, and liquor since then. 

I have changed the filter a few times but I cant get the plastic taste out I might just buy a better filter jug or get a filter for the tap.

Addicted to water, well holy christ the government has done it. I didn't think they'd have to testicular region to lace the water with cocaine

You might be right i'm so wired right now!

Fuck Powerade is soooo good. I can't blame you.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

You might be right i'm so wired right now!

*Dons tin foil hat

See right there, I knew it goddamnit :D

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

-_-

http://diabetes.about.com/od/symptomsdiagnosis/p/Symptoms.htm

Unquenchable Thirst:

If it feels like you can't get enough water and you're drinking much more than usual, it could be a sign of diabetes, especially if it seems to go hand in hand with frequent urination. If your body is pulling extra water out of your blood and you're running to the bathroom more, you will become dehydrated and feel the need to drink more to replace the water that you are losing.

Fuck Powerade is soooo good. I can't blame you.

My cross country coach kills me over it :P He said stop drinking it at practice or you're off the varsity team. LOL  :D

I drink literally 6 cups of water a day.

Get on my level m8.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

-_-

I highly doubt it's diabetes, one of my closest friends is diabetic. Trust me you would notice something very wrong if you were diabetic. Drinking/eating something with sugar would make you freak out and become ridiculously hyper. Or if you were low you would just become very tired and potentially pass out. You'd end up going to the doctor before you even realized what was actually wrong with you.

I second that notion of it could be diabetes. Do you sometimes get a sweet taste in your mouth for no reason? and do you get up at night to go to the toilet often?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Normally I would grab some pop from the fridge or a glass of milk but recently I have been drinking alot of water and I love it. i don't know what started it but now when i drink water i grab a huge cup and fill it and within 10 minutes its half gone. Now I'm not complaining because water is healthy and it tastes nice and fresh but its strange that I changed my normal beverage to water and I didn't even notice until now.

Water is one hell of a drug. It almost ruined my life once. Did you know that some people drown in it?!