Gaming in China now reported to Government

Evanair

They Targeted Gamers...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I've said it before, I'll continue saying it.

Sooner or later, "the west" is going to have to deal with the morally egregious government that is the Chinese government, and our dependence upon them for cheap labor.

Either we need to rethink our own economies and tell the shareholders "tough shit", and accept lesser profits and nullify patents and copyrights for any company that doesn't comply (sell those off to the lowest bidder willing to accept the lesser profit from manufacturing locally),

Or the government of China needs to change.

I can't see a third option. Our economies are dependent upon China for cheap manufacturing, and China is in many, many ways a morally egregious entity. With the increasing influence the internet has on global trade and global interaction, sooner or later their government is going to come into direct conflict with what we in the west consider to be morally acceptable levels of government involvement in the private affairs of citizens.

Then again, what do I know. Half of the staffers of politicians in the US are probably communists with ties to China themselves.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

13 hours ago, XenosTech said:

For a few years now. I think they also have pubg corp and epic games under them too

idk if anyone else responded to what you said, but you're right, although they don't fully own bluehole

this scares me how much shit they own, then again Volkswagen owns like every European car company 

Screenshot 2018-11-07 at 10.34.56 PM.png

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

couldn't this real be about combating addiction, it is a real thing there. Because i can't see why this information would in any way be relevant for the government, to single out people or whatever, it's as relevant as a list of people you chew with their mouths open.

6 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

I've said it before, I'll continue saying it.

Sooner or later, "the west" is going to have to deal with the morally egregious government that is the Chinese government, and our dependence upon them for cheap labor.

Either we need to rethink our own economies and tell the shareholders "tough shit", and accept lesser profits and nullify patents and copyrights for any company that doesn't comply (sell those off to the lowest bidder willing to accept the lesser profit from manufacturing locally),

Or the government of China needs to change.

I can't see a third option. Our economies are dependent upon China for cheap manufacturing, and China is in many, many ways a morally egregious entity. With the increasing influence the internet has on global trade and global interaction, sooner or later their government is going to come into direct conflict with what we in the west consider to be morally acceptable levels of government involvement in the private affairs of citizens.

Then again, what do I know. Half of the staffers of politicians in the US are probably communists with ties to China themselves.

ha china isn't changing with that xi jinping wacko. It scares the living shit out of me what he's doing, hes clearly quite smart and with a retard (in my opinion) like trump vs. a guy like xi jinping I don't think we stand a chance, at least the usa.

Like china is making fucking islands to expand their reach in the ocean and they're cutting into different countries territory.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

1 minute ago, mxk. said:

ha china isn't changing with that xi jinping wacko. It scares the living shit out of me what he's doing, hes clearly quite smart and with a retard (in my opinion) like trump vs. a guy like xi jinping I don't think we stand a chance, at least the usa.

Like china is making fucking islands to expand their reach in the ocean and they're cutting into different countries territory.

Trump is at least trying to challenge this, whereas the Democrats would just roll over and let it happen.

We need someone who will explain to the populace what is actually happening, explain to them that tough times will be necessary to fight this, and will actually have the balls to make serious economic reforms to implement any sort of serious blowback to China.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

Trump is at least trying to challenge this, whereas the Democrats would just roll over and let it happen.

We need someone who will explain to the populace what is actually happening, explain to them that tough times will be necessary to fight this, and will actually have the balls to make serious economic reforms to implement any sort of serious blowback to China.

It pisses me off how my peers in high school don't care whats happening in the outside world and just listen to whatever their parents tell them think its true. This doesn't even have to do with someones political ideology, its just a bunch of people aren't bothering to listen. Its even worse when an adult doesn't know whats happening lmao.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

2 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

Well that's a pretty extreme claim. Have any shred of evidence?

2 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

China is too strong for the US to take out alone. You'd need cooperation from other parts of the world. But a certain guy doesn't seem to cooperate well with US allies...

In R6 they are censoring the entire game for entire world just becasue of China. people are pissed 

52gkdwzfd0x11.jpg

What's funny is they are removing gambling machines in the game but not the gambling alpha packs in the main menu

unknown.png

unknown.png

Citation : 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

34 minutes ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

-snip-

I hate game devs so much you know, this is the most backwards, idiotic, completely retarded and pathetic thing i've seen in a while from any Dev.

*edit*

Maybe since Diablo Imortal announcement release at least.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Helping addiction yeah right... 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |