If you could win a day with Linus...

I would wear Sandals and socks all day with him!

I would want to talk to Linus for a while about tech and just get a better grasp of the things that he doesn't cover in videos that I would need to probably get an education in computer science to find out. Then I would want to eat lunch with him while battling back and forth with subtle, suggestive innuendos. Then lastly I would like to meet up with Slick and do a live stream with them.

I would sit him down and make him finish his personal rig. I'd throw rocks at him to keep him focused. When he's finished, I would tell him it's ugly and people on the forum have better looking rigs, then make him tear it apart and start over.

I'd have Linus overclock my system to the max cause I'm too lazy to do it while Slick would help me rearrange heavy furniture cause my wife is too weak. I would straight up just work them the whole day. After me and slick got done we would play XBLA games until Linus had done an acceptable job.

I'd give them pizza and beverages of their choice afterwards of course.

probably just go to the pub for a beer or three:)

Beer? try whiskey

Whiskey is good too:)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

i would go home and let him be

i dont like fanboyism

This thread is only for fun, it's not like this would actually happen.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Be on the livestream

Help him finish his pc

and have a Little lan party with the whole crew

Visit the soft foam factory :D
Oh man, that soft foam joke never gets old XD

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I would sit him down and make him finish his personal rig. I'd throw rocks at him to keep him focused. When he's finished, I would tell him it's ugly and people on the forum have better looking rigs, then make him tear it apart and start over.
Lol.

/Brohug, /Brofist, Talk with him about tech, ask him to show and explain some things to me, order some of that strange pizza that they got in one of the live streams and eat it with the crew. Play some cool games, go out somewhere, take some pics. Or do whatever they want. :)

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Burn his socks and sandals.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Finish his Rig for him, grab him and the boys a coffee. If i had the money give him and his family and crew plane tickets to Australia. That way he can see how warm and sunny it is and will move near me that way i can just be a gofa.

Burn his socks and sandals.
Very much doubt his wife would complain :P

That is just plain mean :(

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

id chill with him at my place in Liwa

i have a farm there we could roast some lamb

look at the stars and the endless dunes of the empty quarter

it calms your body and puts things in perspective

my grand father's Fort is there too :)

http://goo.gl/maps/LhzfL

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Ask him to help me sort out my cable management (I feel like I've done all I can and I'm not happy with it) and show me how to push my CPU and GPU as far as they will go.

Then we would go to a local brewery and sit in the beer garden and drink beer and eat sausages and steaks with chips.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I would spend my day with Slick, because it seems that I may or may not get along with him better.

I would spend my day with Slick' date=' because it seems that I may or may not get along with him better.[/quote']

You're awkward as fuck.

Ehm, I'd order oyster pizza, lots of coffee and just nerd out with all the components there. Then I would make them do the Mario live stream!

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

It would be for a legitimate interview and field test(seeing what I could do). What he does seems to be exactly what I want to do and then some.