If you have a kid, what would you name it?

Speed Weed

Boy: John

Girl: Elizabeth

Boy: Jack

Girl: Maggie or Sarah

Because I like those names.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Error 404 Notfound

You see I'm gay... and my boyfriend and I have no interest in ever getting a surrogate or adopting.

Also I'd rather have most of attention be able to be focused on him, some hobbies and maybe some pets we acquire.

@Dan Castellaneta :^)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, RorzNZ said:

Love Elizabeth. John is pretty generic these days.

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

2 hours ago, EPENEX said:

I'm never having a kid, so I don't have to think about it ever.

then why reply if you have no input on the topic? He did not ask if you are or are not having a kid, learn to read, and no one wants to have a kid with a brony. this just shows how dumb the brony community is. 

id name a boy Wolfgang (named after wolfgang puck)

and a girl well I don't want a girl so ive never thought of it

I may try and be self center and name him after my self. He is taking my middle name somewhere in his.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

That's a trade secret.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 hour ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

Love Elizabeth. John is pretty generic these days.

Theres a lot of meaning behind both names. You don't just name someone because you like the name or can simply think of it. 

15 minutes ago, Jeff Tuma said:

then why reply if you have no input on the topic? He did not ask if you are or are not having a kid, learn to read, and no one wants to have a kid with a brony. this just shows how dumb the brony community is. 

id name a boy Wolfgang (named after wolfgang puck)

and a girl well I don't want a girl so ive never thought of it

Such vitriol for literally no reason.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Augusta Ada

or

Vasily

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

4 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Such vitriol for literally no reason.

people need to lean to read. no idea why people think its a good idea adding stuff that is not to do with the topic. thats like a person making a post saying whats wrong with my GPU and you replying saying I have no idea I don't have that GPU. now that would be seen as a shit post. what he commented is no different. 

Just now, Jeff Tuma said:

people need to lean to read. no idea why people think its a good idea adding stuff that is not to do with the topic. thats like a person making a post saying whats wrong with my GPU and you replying saying I have no idea I don't have that GPU. now that would be seen as a shit post. what he commented is no different. 

23 minutes ago, Jeff Tuma said:

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

look at my post I answered the OP's question, no idea why you took out my answer in that quote. can you tell me why? I clearly said id name a boy wolfgang 

11 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

You don't just name someone because you like the name or can simply think of it. 

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

On 9/6/2018 at 10:32 PM, KhandakeF said:

"It"

Excuseee me???

"well you know you can't say if its a boy or girl until its old enough to find out its self so its an "it" until then" -every trans person ever

@Dan Castellaneta are you just going to ignore my question? I want to know why you took out my answer from that quote.

Just now, Jeff Tuma said:

@Dan Castellaneta are you just going to ignore my question? I want to know why you took out my answer from that quote.

I planned on it, but you want an answer, so I might as well give it to ya: because you're the one who brought up irrelevant statements and shit for a question on a topic.

3 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Spot on! Exactly the same answers.

If I had a boy, Boris.

If I had a girl, Anzhelika.

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com