This PC Case FLIES!!!

The guys at Floatplane Media needed a special PC... but since this is LTT it couldn't just look like a Floatplane, but also had to function as a Floatplane.

Subscribe to Floatplane! https://www.floatplane.com/

Buy: RC Floatplane
On Amazon: http://geni.us/ufboC

Buy: Intel NUC
On Amazon: http://geni.us/7BidPLV
On Newegg: http://geni.us/YB1Nmxo

Props for the success. I was just plane doubtful that it would work.

And it only costs one kidney!

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

This is one of the best Videos I've ever seen by LMG, it's just amazing.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Guys, can you upload the full GoPro video? Pretty please?

You should do a collab with Flite Test

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Did they change the channel banner and image just now or am I late in noticing it?

Anyway, this was a super cool project. 

This video made me cringe. Why not put a Linux Flight Controller such as Beaglebone Blue and run Ardupilot? This floplane could be a smart plane with Debian Linux inside. Even a Pixhawk controller or Raspberry Pi would have been cool. 

I mentioned the Beaglebone Blue because I'm currently working on an Ardupilot Quadcopter. There are three Ardupilot apps. Arduplane, Ardudrone, and Ardurover. It's open source as well.

20180819_031843.jpg

11 hours ago, trent_darkside said:

>LTT

>doing things "properly"

Must be year first time here, eh?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

12 hours ago, trent_darkside said:

This video made me cringe. Why not put a Linux Flight Controller such as Beaglebone Blue and run Ardupilot? This floplane could be a smart plane with Debian Linux inside. Even a Pixhawk controller or Raspberry Pi would have been cool. 

I mentioned the Beaglebone Blue because I'm currently working on an Ardupilot Quadcopter. There are three Ardupilot apps. Arduplane, Ardudrone, and Ardurover. It's open source as well.

20180819_031843.jpg

Cool story bro. Now land it in the pond.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

• 1 year later...