Microsoft announce a new game studio with a very impressive list of employees

Master Disaster

This sounds interesting, I remember playing the demo of Age of Empires, I think III, I wonder how much the full version is. . .

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

It's funny how there were rumors that Microsoft were going to kill of the XBOX brand. There's too much invested and the brand is simply worth too much. One bad generation doesn't kill a brand, look at Nintendo and Wii U.

More things for MS to destroy. I'll never forgive them for the state that Rare became.

22 hours ago, asus killer said:

EA sucks because they are all about greed. MS sucks because they are run at the top by people that doesn't have a clue what gamers want like push for kinect, always online, no used games, no exclusives, making the console a tv,...

Most people would call that driving innovation.

Nothing worse than being stagnant, sometimes you have to go down a worth path before you know it's the wrong  one.

Any one Kinect was very good it just happened too soon. Sony did it years before with that camera thing and a game where you wash Windows.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

6 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

Not a bad point actually. They took some risks and it didn't work out. (Some were 'anti-consumer' and that's a different story) I like having the Netflix and YouTube app on my Xbox. It's very convenient. But it shouldn't have been the 'focus' of the product.

I think most people are mad with Microsoft over the lack of exclusive titles and cancelling titles like Scalebound. Can't argue with that.

30 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

Nothing worse than being stagnant, sometimes you have to go down a worth path before you know it's the wrong  one.

Any one Kinect was very good it just happened too soon. Sony did it years before with that camera thing and a game where you wash Windows.

i guess it's fine if it works, it isn't if it makes you loose all the advantage you had from the 360 to the One. They just handed the console wars to Sony with high price because of kinect, no used games, always online, no exclusives,...

The Xbox has a lot of things going for it but there's one major flaw, they are aimed mostly at western audiences.

before anyone points out its wrong, just think about it.

their games are all shooter orientated, something people in the East just aren't as much interested.

as for Nintendo and Sony, they do everything, no cherry pick whether it be shooter or rpg, something for all even if it doesn't do amazingly well.

1 hour ago, Bcat00 said:

The Xbox has a lot of things going for it but there's one major flaw, they are aimed mostly at western audiences.

their games are all shooter orientated, something people in the East just aren't as much interested.

as for Nintendo and Sony, they do everything, no cherry pick whether it be shooter or rpg, something for all even if it doesn't do amazingly well.

That's because the Xbox brand failed in the East, almost entirely. Microsoft have tried multiple times to break the eastern market but have never been successful.

Apparently it's because Eastern countries tend to be fiercely loyal to eastern brands, I've heard they'll buy markedly inferior products from Eastern brands over a better western product just because it's an eastern brand.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

11 minutes ago, Bcat00 said:

100% right. Which shows just how dominant the 360 was. PS3 sold well in both East and West whereas the 360 only could sell in the later. Pretty impressive when you think about it. Phil Spencer is trying to develop 'Eastern Inspired' titles but the fact remains, Xbox is not popular is East/Asia markets.