Your most hated meme/ term/ phrase in tech?

People who use chrome, then type in google.com so they can search something.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

SSD Hard Drive... i go nuts when some one says this...

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

People calling it Sata 6.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

I don't know if someone already said this, but if it has been said, I'll reinforce it.

Calling the entire computer a CPU. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Are you referring to how they can just search in the browser? Because Opera is the same. I even think Firefox has it now. Just saying that it was weird to specify Chrome.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Are you referring to how they can just search in the browser? Because Opera is the same. I even think Firefox has it now. Just saying that it was weird to specify Chrome.

i don't use the other browsers so i didn't know =]

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

IE 9 does it too

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Oh, the software that pisses me off the most is iOS (Not jailbroken). Cuz i can't do sh*t.

When people call a usb drive or flash drive a "pen drive"

Or call it just ''USB'' e.g, ''hey Bob I want to borrow your USB'' ARGRGHH so horrible

It has a cpu, it has a gpu, it has ram, a pcb, a screen, memory, os. Its a computer .-.

Oh and most importantly, it does what a computer does, ''computes'' data... ;F

Or call it just ''USB'' e.g, ''hey Bob I want to borrow your USB'' ARGRGHH so horrible

I've had People look at mé like i was retarded because i didn't understand that phrase

I really hate when console fans say ''pc's are too expensive i don't want to spend 2k USD on a pc thats stupid'' i just want to punch them. also those who think  that their console is better than a PC, and say that oh they don't want to sit at a desk they want to chill and relax on the couch or on their big comfy chair, those are the same fanbois who play cod all day with their skweeky child voices claiming it has better graphics than what a pc can do.

Also, not really related to tech but when people don't understand the difference between personal preference and OBJECTIVE fact, I have a friend who's very enlightened i should say, he has the ability(ehm.. $$CHA CHING$$)  to get a really good pc when i asked him why didn't he get a pc he just said, I don't like it. i  then said.. fair enough, SEE?! SIMPLE!

And the other day when my other ''friend'' tried to convince me that a console is better than a pc (he even called out PC users as basement dwellers who sit in their moms basement doing nothing but playing wow all day COMPLETELY IGNORING the fact that this was the exact same stereotype that was around consoles a few years ago, and when i confronted him and said that's not true and it is also a stereotype for console users too he denied it) and when I of course proved him wrong in every point he brought up he then said, '' Well i like xbox so its better) i didn't just facepalm I FACE PUNCHED MYSELF. (True story)(..ouch) and then the bastard now is looking for a gaming laptop and constantly complains about how expensive pc's are.../sigh

Say what you want about me, but if  something terrible happens to those people I would be a little happier in the inside.

I've had People look at mé like i was retarded because i didn't understand that phrase

I know, right! No words can express the ignorance that we have to go through /sigh

Alienware computers and

' I have an i7'

Me: ' Which generation?'

' What?' 

/facedesk

Oh wait, when people don't say laptop but: labtop. 

You have a lab?

Don't forget thumb drive.

my dad used to call them nerd stick and he had like 7 of them lol

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I still do this.  ;)  But I go to EVERY website via Google, it is a habit that I won't ever get rid of I am afraid.

I have a friend who refers to the term cache as quiche, man that drives me crazy.

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)
My Deviant Art: http://neutronicsoup.deviantart.com/
Linus quote of the day "Slick you're fired"

I don't know if someone already said this, but if it has been said, I'll reinforce it.

Calling the entire computer a CPU. 

Yeah i say that too when i talk non tech savvy friends,they wont understand if i call it otherwise.

my dad used to call them nerd stick and he had like 7 of them lol

I've had so many and I have lost every single one.

To "EA" something! 

(Gonna start hate it before this forum makes that phrase in to a thing, just to be cool!)

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I've had so many and I have lost every single one.

lol me two, they need to be bigger and better :)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

When people think 1GB is enough for 1080p gaming compared to 2GB.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

darn most of the stuff that drive me nuts have already been stated:( (i got here too late!!!)