What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

Everything except the RAM.

I wasn't able to get a Core i3, so my 7950 is really held back in some games (not so bad in others). Yay for my G3258 not wanting to be overclocked. -_- It loves to be undervolted though.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

The only thing I regret about my build is that I bought it pre-built instead of building it myself. The technician had made some stupid mistakes like leaving the metal bracket blocking the GPU fan, never properly hooking up the wires for the front audio, some small metal parts for the case were missing, and it cost way too damn much for what it was worth. I was young and didn't know much about computers when I bought it otherwise I would have just made it myself. That was about 10 years ago and I've done all upgrades by myself ever since.

I wasn't able to get a Core i3, so my 7950 is really held back in some games (not so bad in others). Yay for my G3258 not wanting to be overclocked. -_- It loves to be undervolted though.

My i5-4670k was like that, was alergic to overlocking and only liked to work at an under clock of 3.00Ghz

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

My i5-4670k was like that, was alergic to overlocking and only liked to work at an under clock of 3.00Ghz

Mine is happy with stock and .92v. Worked all day today in ETS2 and it didn't care. Max temp was 47C, I want to say, with my 7950 making my case really warm. And to think, I'm hoping to get a Hyper 212 EVO for Christmas. xD

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I brought a GT 640. Annoyingly I'm basically waiting for the 960 to exist before I can upgrade it.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I modded a glass display on mine, easy work but my psu isn't modular, and cable management is extremely difficult in a small work area. Rip.

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

still doesn't get a aftermarket CPU cooler , and RAM with no heatsink. 

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

my case is too small , and I'm too lazy to transplant all the internals to a larger case :P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I hate the shitty case with broken front USB ports and the fact that my CPU is bottlenecking my 770 kinda badly at times. 

I hate that it's not completely dead silent under a heavy load.

Yeah, I know...

1bhf.jpg

Also the window on my Enthoo pro is a bit too tinted for my taste...

Yay first world problems!!!!

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I have reference cards in sli, so I have to turn the fan speed up really high to keep them cool. Obviously, it's sooo loud  :(

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Everything is being bottlenecked by a GTX 460 that has lifetime warranty. And I can't seem to fry the card to take advantage of the warranty..... embarrassing I know... 

take of the heatsink fry it then but it back on...

Stupid CPU runs too hot (40-45) when idle even with this brand new Corsair H105. My friend has the same CPU and a Corsair H100i and it idles in the mid 20's :'(

no matter how happy I am time of build or upgrade, within a week, there is clearly something that needs upgrading ....

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

For me it's not owning a fucking rig only a laptop for now.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Where to start? some of these are setup complaints, not just pc rig

-non modular psu

-define r4 is great but its on my desk which is already small so having it and a triple monitor setup is not possible(just have dual)

-this is something everyone suffers from but I wish EVERY fan mount had a filter, not just the front

-have a great condenser mic with interface but no movable mic arm so it has to sit on a tower of crap that make it a tad harder to type accurately/quickly when recording/streaming

-craigslist deathadder = dead. using $10 Microsoft mouse which is surprisingly not horrible, I must admit.

-my main "monitor" is 1920x1080p but it is a tv. don't know what type of panel but its the matte one that turns black when viewing from an angle. the fact that its a tv, as im sure many of you know, make for a shitty pixel quality/density at a monitor type viewing distance.

-2nd monitor isn't even 16 by 9 ratio so dual monitor wallpapers look all out of place.

-fx6300 cooling fan was DOA but I got the hyper 212 evo anyways, no biggie

-NONE of the front usb 2/3 ports work on my define r4. NONE

-define r4 has a great place to hide weed in the 5 and a quarter inch drive mounts but my mom found out so I was forced to put an optical drive in. phuck optical drives

-for some reason sony vegas 13 just wont work on my pc no matter what. Ive tried everything, maybe some of you seen my post. now I have to learn premiere and be cool like the linus crew

ALL THIS BEING SAID, I freaking love my pc. all of these complaints are just minor things compared to the joy/satisfaction/functionality/entertainment that my rig has brought me. I definitely appreciate having it.