Cyborg Dragon

Jtalk4456
41 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

. But Whats that funny white thing in her hand :D Looks a lot like a phone to me...

Almost as if Tesla requires drivers to be alert and keep both hands on the wheel to avoid stuff like this from happening :D 

2 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

Stop hating

Lighten up Francis.

I was making a joke.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

Lighten up Francis.

I was making a joke.

It's the forums when people type it sometimes doesn't convey the tone ;)

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

As to your point of the good old days, I don't think that matters, if anything the existence of self driving will eventually remove this risk altogether as manual driving is slowly removed from society. Tesla making more cars is great for the economy and will only further the advancement of society, plus let's not pretend people don't crash into buildings with normal cars

It can't come soon enough. Actually do Teslas or any vehicle for that matter have collision detection to prevent the vehicle from moving onwards? Not slam on breaks to 100% stop like the european trucks do to avoid accidents (sometimes causing them still), but a casual deceleration, which could have prevented the drywall crash.

3 hours ago, hobobobo said:

N is for news 9_9

N is for dragoN

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

23 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

It can't come soon enough. Actually do Teslas or any vehicle for that matter have collision detection to prevent the vehicle from moving onwards? Not slam on breaks to 100% stop like the european trucks do to avoid accidents (sometimes causing them still), but a casual deceleration, which could have prevented the drywall crash.

Also as a general noted electric cars have a better change in general of avoiding a crash through braking, since regenerative braking is much faster than normal braking

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

6 hours ago, Jtalk4456 said:

but those are all species of dragons, so are they shitty too?

Best not get into that debate.  It is one hell of a rabbit hole depending how detail one wants to go.

Depending if you want to go by traditional hard definition or the more current definitions of the types.

Traditional Wyverns (which supposedly the Game of Thrones are suppose to be) do not breath fire (which the GoT ones do).  Another case in point, the Wyverns in Skyrim.  Traditional Wyverns (western) do not breath fire of any type and their tails usually ending in an arrow or diamond shape with only two legs and two wings.

A dragon, by traditional (western) terms, is a beast with two bat-wings, four legs, and a prehensile tail.  Now, if one really digs down, there is variation even on that consider which Western dragon one is looking at.

A Wyrm is typically a large serpent beast without legs or wings.  Also can be consider an extremely large snake (like the World Snake of Norse Mythology).

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

8 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

How would you know though...

Can't wait to see you in Infinity Wars. 

38 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

Not sure why people keep considering Tesla as self driving (the things just have an over glorified and misnamed super cruise control which still requires the driver's full attention).

There quiet a few vehicles with the front collision detection now.  But, that is not infallible, as one needs to remember humans make the software and code which means flaws will be present.  Even with these extra features, drivers still need to keep full attention on the road.  Most I noticed do hard braking.  About the only slow braking a Tesla does is if the driver has the advance cruise turned on and take their hands off the steering wheel.

Any company that will be doing advancement in self driving, Telsa is not one I be looking at.  Instead, companies like Waymo, who are doing the actually hard core testing and using LIDAR, would be the ones to look at.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

Hope it looks as cool as Cyber End Dragon. ?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

1 hour ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Hope it looks as cool as Cyber End Dragon. ?

Nope that thing is ugly. Something like this so he can take over the world.
latest?cb=20141215224017&path-prefix=es

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

or they had made a gundam and housed it in the dragon rocket

or they're joining the US vs Japan battlemech thing with mecha godzilla

I know Japan has a mobile suit that works but the US?

And I don't count Megabots.

Tho according to Wire building a whole Gundam would be just under 1 Billion dollars so he could do that too :D

7 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

ahh bummer that's the one from japan. was thinking of the one that they're battling against

this is years ago though isn't it? I wonder how did that turn out

If memory serves, the Japanese won the fight against the american bot

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

On 4/26/2018 at 10:09 PM, Egg-Roll said:

Nope that thing is ugly. Something like this so he can take over the world.
latest?cb=20141215224017&path-prefix=es

I know Japan has a mobile suit that works but the US?

And I don't count Megabots.

Tho according to Wire building a whole Gundam would be just under 1 Billion dollars so he could do that too :D

There is something up with that dragon, just can't put my words on it. lol

The Kuratas, there is also a MS version

1391709855997705b59b6o.jpg

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

2 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

There is something up with that dragon, just can't put my words on it. lol

The Kuratas, there is also a MS version

It looks demonic or sinister in nature ;)

I think I've seen the MS version before, but I'm used to see the one I showed above :P

Will it be like Shenron and grant me any wish?

11 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

It looks demonic or sinister in nature ;)

I think I've seen the MS version before, but I'm used to see the one I showed above :P

Wasn't thinking about demonic or sinister. Whoever drew that made it look like mixed between a lion, komodo dragon, and a hippo. It's look a bit on the chubby side, or what most like to say these days, thicc. :P

I was picturing a dragon to look more like this

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120326191355

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

1 hour ago, NumLock21 said:

Wasn't thinking about demonic or sinister. Whoever drew that made it look like mixed between a lion, komodo dragon, and a hippo. It's look a bit on the chubby side, or what most like to say these days, thicc. :P

I was picturing a dragon to look more like this

Looking at Elons past would you say he's the normal dragon type or the lets play God and make our own :P But I do see where you get those animals from now lol.