Cyborg Dragon

Jtalk4456
2 hours ago, Jtalk4456 said:

I don't really know what to think of this except that if he makes a cyborg dragon...I want to pet it.

I'm just wondering how will it be organic...  Is he going all Dr. Moreau on us now?

4 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

No, they have distinctions that separate them.

Dragons are basically generic derivatives.

depends on who you talk to

‘Dragon’ in pop culture often refers to a whole category of monsters that tend to be covered in scales with a long thick tail, often bat-winged with four or six limbs. Multiple heads are also possible. Their intelligence varies from animalistic to smarter than humans, the smarter ones tend to be able to use the same magic (or even stronger kinds) than humans. Fire or poisonous breath is common though you can also find more exotic takes like lightning or ‘fear’.

In settings where ‘Dragon’, ‘Wyvern’, ‘Drake’ refer to different species, dragons tend to have six limbs, two being wings.

If you want to consider them as different, then based on biology they would be cousins, sharing many genetic features and anatomies. Meaning you either think wyverns are species of dragons or wyverns and dragons are species of a larger category. 

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

depends on who you talk to

If you want to consider them as different, then based on biology they would be cousins, sharing many genetic features and anatomies. Meaning you either think wyverns are species of dragons or wyverns and dragons are species of a larger category. 

I think using the word cousin is the wrong term in this situation, but the proper term would be a seperate species under a Genus they all fall under.

But who cares, I'll take one of each type :P

2 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

But will it crunch...

I see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

17 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

I think using the word cousin is the wrong term in this situation, but the proper term would be a seperate species under a Genus they all fall under.

But who cares, I'll take one of each type :P

genetic cousins not literal, but yeah i'll take one of each too

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

11 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Watch the furries/scalies/whateverthefuck go wild.

If you're watching them go wild does that mean you enjoy watching yiffing? xD

9 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

genetic cousins

Dragons are physical embodyments of magic and bad backstory.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

21 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Watch the furries/scalies/whateverthefuck go wild.

You leave me out of this.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

i agree with you on the backstory

I prefer the dracula/vampire backstory

Elon Musk back at it again.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

3 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

i agree with you on the backstory

I prefer the dracula/vampire backstory

I prefer Wyrms, Wyverns, and Drakes.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

11 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

I prefer Wyrms, Wyverns, and Drakes.

havent looked into the backstories there, but drakes being wingless kinda takes the fun out of it for me, it's just a wolf with dragon armor and a cooler head, wyrms (worms) are basically gyarados from pokemon, which is ok, but i prefer the flight aspect in wyverns and dragons.

Wyverns are the coolest looking to me, though i feel without the second set of legs associated with dragons, it's going to be very hard to balance.

33 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Wow thanks a lot.

*BANNED*

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

7 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

havent looked into the backstories there, but drakes being wingless kinda takes the fun out of it for me, it's just a wolf with dragon armor and a cooler head, wyrms (worms) are basically gyarados from pokemon, which is ok, but i prefer the flight aspect in wyverns and dragons.

Wyverns are the coolest looking to me, though i feel without the second set of legs associated with dragons, it's going to be very hard to balance.

Wyrms are (sometimes) wingless and usually guardians/offspring/pets/tools of/for gods.

Drakes are basically smaller, magicless Western dragons. They're Apex Predators, and not a single shred of their badassness can be attributed to magic. Sometimes they're hellspawn, sometimes they were/are denizens of different realms.

Wyverns are basically Eastern dragons, and have all sorts of backstories.

Whereas Dragons exist only due to magic.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Wow thanks a lot.

*BANNED*

But I'm the better version, soo...

*BANISHMENT FOR THEE!*

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

4 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Pffft.

Not impressed. I have a real dragon (varanus rudicollis)

But this dragon will be electric, with Tesla branding! xD

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

23 minutes ago, EnergyEclipse said:

But this dragon will be electric, with Tesla branding! xD

And probably run into walls....

Mine happily crunches rats into small parts, and doesn't run into walls.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

why would it run into walls?

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

Yea, funny thing is any car can crash into walls. Stop hating. Reality is the driver was likely too busy on their phone and hit the wrong pedal, I'm not joking about this there are youtube compilations of this happening...

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

why would it run into walls?

They are referring to the red tesla a few days ago that crashed into the gym.

2 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

Yea, funny thing is any car can crash into walls. Stop hating. Reality is the driver was likely too busy on their phone and hit the wrong pedal, I'm not joking about this there are youtube compilations of this happening...

They are referring to the red tesla a few days ago that crashed into the gym.

Hadn't heard about it, but just looked into it and found this

The driver reportedly claimed the vehicle accelerated after she hit the brakes, though a Tesla representative said similar incidents in the past revealed that the driver accidentally pressed on the accelerator instead of the brake.

So yeah not the car's fault, and can i ask why she was close enough to and facing the direction of a gym wall while driving at a high enough speed to plow through a buildings walls like that?

2 hours ago, Jtalk4456 said:

So yeah not the car's fault, and can i ask why she was close enough to and facing the direction of a gym wall while driving at a high enough speed to plow through a buildings walls like that?

For a Tesla it's not about speed but the torque it can push and if she owned the P/AWD version thats worst, plus it's a SUV that went threw what seems to be a glass storefront (made for easy modifications), and the divider walls in those units are a joke.

Also holly F I never watched a video about it till now... But Whats that funny white thing in her hand :D Looks a lot like a phone to me...

https://insideevs.com/watch-tesla-crash-through-wall-anytime-fitness/

I remember the good old days when Tesla was small,  the preorders where finally coming to Canada with the Model S and only the smart people drove them... Now any dumb schmuck with the money can buy one... And this is what we get, 100% power with 100% stupid.

28 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

For a Tesla it's not about speed but the torque it can push and if she owned the P/AWD version thats worst, plus it's a SUV that went threw what seems to be a glass storefront (made for easy modifications), and the divider walls in those units are a joke.

Also holly F I never watched a video about it till now... But Whats that funny white thing in her hand :D Looks a lot like a phone to me...

https://insideevs.com/watch-tesla-crash-through-wall-anytime-fitness/

I remember the good old days when Tesla was small,  the preorders where finally coming to Canada with the Model S and only the smart people drove them... Now any dumb schmuck with the money can buy one... And this is what we get, 100% power with 100% stupid.

that video is hilarious, and she went through a glass store front and a drywall interior wall and plowed through a weight stand! It looks to me like she was driving too fast in the first place, then accidentally hit the gas and went faster and plowed right thru. As to your point of the good old days, I don't think that matters, if anything the existence of self driving will eventually remove this risk altogether as manual driving is slowly removed from society. Tesla making more cars is great for the economy and will only further the advancement of society, plus let's not pretend people don't crash into buildings with normal cars