Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
37 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Yes, its more weird than that...

My dads side, my grandma was born in Taiwan and my dad was born there too, She devorced her husband (werid situlation) to a US citizen my dad is a US citizen due to a "technical" adoption granting legal status of citizenship I forget how she got US citizenship but there is a way to do it...

Yeah most U.S citizens are just people from other countries anyway, ex; Taiwan, Japan, China, Germany, Italy, France, Britain, etc. There are some that don't count anywhere remotely close to as much as the others, such as Australians. But that's because, sea miles.

Speaking of sea miles...

http://starboat.com.tr/wp-content/uploads/photo-gallery/imported_from_media_libray/14-1991-Dünya-Açıkdeniz-Sürat-Rekoru-sahibi-Taipan-Finish-İskenderun.jpg?bwg=1539510774

Talk about 1700-1800 of it at one go. There's a difference between a genius and a crazy and some make it to both... this guy is one of them. He would have done a full world trip with it if he wanted too... but Turkey to Taipei is already an inanely crazy ass attempt given the boat is just a glorified Cobra 9000.

Just now, Motifator said:

Yeah most U.S citizens are just people from other countries anyway, ex; Taiwan, Japan, China, Germany, Italy, France, Britain, etc. There are some that don't count anywhere remotely close to as much as the others, such as Australians. But that's because, sea miles.

I dont think you even read...

my dad still had adoption paper work, than a ton of other things to get my grandma to be a citizen.

happens heck it takes alot to even get adopted...

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

2 minutes ago, sub68 said:

I dont think you even read...

my dad still had adoption paper work, than a ton of other things to get my grandma to be a citizen.

happens heck it takes alot to even get adopted...

I actually did read bit of it but blame it on the forum for the ultimately cheeky, dumb text lol. I honestly don't want to read into this properly, but yes...

getting adopted is a big thing here in Turkey, too. I follow some people who are like adopted 2x times... yes.

Especially girls and stuff, bad parenting is a thing. I'd never be a parent even if somebody forced me to it. I live my life, at least at times, a bit too hardcore to be one. (see boat example lol).

2 minutes ago, Motifator said:

I actually did read bit of it but blame it on the forum for the ultimately cheeky, dumb text lol.

I didnt mean to "I dont think you even read..." I meant to say a different thing. also comic sans doesnt show up for me on my mac IDK how but my PC and phone show up lol.

6 minutes ago, Motifator said:

I honestly don't want to read into this properly, but yes...

Fair its a mess.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, da na said:

Ugh, I never should've sold that crummy MacBook I hated.

Perhaps but this mac is running a werid combo of firefox and on a school fire wall at the moment.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, da na said:

Ah, so I gotta log into my Cisco ASA and type in the console: //no comic_sans please

Oh my would that actually work...

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Probably the weridest bug report to be ever done

8 minutes ago, da na said:

The font is delivered through JavaScript, right? I could block JavaScript on this domain then.

Yes... Oh my would that block all fonts though...

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

Probably the weridest bug report to be ever done

Yes... Oh my would that block all fonts though...

Yknow I'm not really sure, I have only used the ASA a little bit because the power adapter is unreliable so often I don't have a chance to save a command to disk.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 2:13 PM, Lightwreather said:

Congrats Gnome!

On 3/10/2024 at 12:08 PM, IkeaGnome said:

Karma for everything I did to my parents growing up is about to come back at me.

image.png.8da30cf3d746c3305ef81aae4c09e1a9.png

We found out last week. Very excited!

Little late to the party but Congrats! I will tell you that having one or five is that it is always worth it.

Edited by SansVarnic

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

10 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Little late to the party but Congrats! I will tell you that having one or five is that it is always worth it.

I uhhh, think you may have quoted the wrong guy here. I'm not expecting any kids at the moment, at least I hope not…

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

11 minutes ago, Lightwreather said:

I uhhh, think you may have quoted the wrong guy here. I'm not expecting any kids at the moment, at least I hope not…

They're concurring with your congratulations.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 hour ago, Lightwreather said:

Your correct I did. edited.

1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

They're concurring with your congratulations.

Uh yes, that too. 😏

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

54 minutes ago, SimplyChunk said:

White Rice...Now with Added Protein!!

So thats how that do it?! I never knew that. 

90% Dunce, 91% Smooth Brain. Chirstmas Gumpdrops. 

5 hours ago, SimplyChunk said:

White Rice...Now with Added Protein!!

Ugh.

In 2022 iirc I signed up for the government's food programme, I said it's not much but oh well at least I'll get something in return for all the taxes (nothing's free), thing is they don't hand out stamps or coupons to exchange for food in stores but give you the food directly, that's the bad part, it came in 2 boxes so I couldn't really see what was inside until I got home and unpacked. Bottled water that was fine, seed oil we don't use but at least I can trade for something else, canned legumes and beans... the rice tho, it was like that, no, worse even, you could see the bugs having a full blown rave inside the bag, they had wings though so my best guess is grain moths, there was also this pack of corkscrew pasta, the flat ones not the twisty mac, I dunno ask some Italian for the name, thing is it was also full of bugs that looked like tiny roaches, oh and the bottom of the box had dead big roaches too. Even though some of the other stuff was fine I didn't go back for more and missed all the calls from the programme on purpose, mfs thought the "eat ze bugs" shitpost was real.

On 4/2/2024 at 12:57 AM, da na said:

I have only used the ASA a little bit

asa_seriously.webp.d0fdf0b71b4b3c7730e8b6f399068c9e.webp

Caroline doesn't need to hear all this, she's a highly trained professional.

11 minutes ago, Caroline said:

asa_seriously.webp.d0fdf0b71b4b3c7730e8b6f399068c9e.webp

Well, I've used it little for its intended purpose.

HAVE tried to run MS-DOS on it, though. After all it's just a little AMD Pentium 4 clone with DDR RAM and an IDE hard drive.

No VGA means no DOOM sadly. 

1 hour ago, da na said:

Well, I've used it little for its intended purpose.

HAVE tried to run MS-DOS on it, though. After all it's just a little AMD Pentium 4 clone with DDR RAM and an IDE hard drive.

No VGA means no DOOM sadly. 

The character is called Asa.

That's the joke.

PSA: Read Chainsaw Man

Caroline doesn't need to hear all this, she's a highly trained professional.

image.png.e8a28c8abed86554e2b180e879e8224d.png

⬆️➡️⬇️⬇️⬇️

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

image.png.e8a28c8abed86554e2b180e879e8224d.png

⬆️➡️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I’m assuming that’s a helldivers reference? That game needs to go on sale. I want it.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

2 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

I’m assuming that’s a helldivers reference? 

Space: 1999 Eagle 1 - Full Build - Compilation - 1:72 - mpc

BIGGEST EXPLOSIONS

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25