Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Now i really REALLY don't wanna drive a small car in America. The only small car i would ever consider driving in America now is an MX-5. Really, it's a convertible, so it doesn't feel enclosed.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Guys, what's your favorite driving songs???

Obviously.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Mx5 is the smallest car you can get lol. A bit polar it seems

AMD FX 8350 | 2X XFX RADEON HD7850 | ASUS SABERTOOTH R2.0 | NZXT GUARDIAN 921RB | KINGSTON HYPER-X 2X8GB 

I thought it would be either the Fiesta or the Smart fortwo.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1970 Ford Torino King Cobra is going on sale for half a million USD.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/this-king-of-classic-ford-muscle-cars-looks-to-fetch-nearly-half-a-million-dollars/

That is beautifull  :o

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That is beautifull  :o

I've seen one in person, they look good.

Wednesday Cruz in. Just what I have looked at so far.

73 E-Type v12

Now i'm officially jealous!

I've never seen the E-Type V12 irl :(

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm 6'4" (34-35" inseam), and I can just about fit. I can see those with longer torsos having problems.

Yeah, I'm 6'5 and have a 32" inseam. Same as my shorter friends

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Now i'm officially jealous!

I've never seen the E-Type V12 irl :(

Merica.

Never know what you will see at these cruz ins. There was a gtr one time. (r35. Not Godzilla)

Blarg

Merica.

Never know what you will see at these cruz ins. There was a gtr one time. (r35. Not Godzilla)

Stock GTR or was it tricked out?

I wonder if anyone's seen this thread. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388678-japanese-company-blest-has-a-machine-that-converts-plastic-back-to-oil/I think it seems promising for the future for petrolheads.

Stock GTR or was it tricked out?

I dont remember right off. I will have to find the pictures again.

Blarg

So. A local R35 owner decided to take a few photos downtown the other day:

IPStJOY.jpg

3eq3Uvw.jpg

pENLXHX.jpg

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Merica.

There is usually at least one r35 at every meet here. It doesnt excite me anymore. But e-types rarely come to car meets here :(

Went to Hermosa/Redondo beach and saw a Ford GT, Ferrari California, a Ferrari FF, and like a thousand Porsches...

Porshce's are like Volkswagens to them lol

System: Thinkpad T460

Apparently he also recorded some video also during his photo shoot:

There is usually at least one r35 at every meet here. It doesnt excite me anymore. But e-types rarely come to car meets here :(

At an average car show here you can see 10 or 15 R35s, and a few R32s

it had to be linked lol

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

While looking for photos of the r35 (that I didnt find. Must be on my computer) I found photos of another jag v-12, Austin Martin and a Porsche Carrera GT.

Blarg

So i'm thinking of going to Wekfest SF next month, which is kinda funny, since it's actually gonna be hosted in downtown San Jose. @bob345 maybe a meetup?

So i'm thinking of going to Wekfest SF next month, which is kinda funny, since it's actually gonna be hosted in downtown San Jose. @bob345 maybe a meetup?

LOL after @bob345 's meetup with Flight1...

Awkward interactions irl...

System: Thinkpad T460

At an average car show here you can see 10 or 15 R35s, and a few R32s

I would be over at the r32s discussing more in depth mods then many r35 owners just get someone to fiddle with the ecu for a bit and if they are feeling especially brave they might crank up the boost a bit

LOL after @bob345 's meetup with Flight1...

Awkward interactions irl...

Wait what happened lol