Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Just now, yathis said:

OK Clue me into what C4 and C3's are?

Just Google C3 and C4 corvette. It's just the different generation of a Corvette is all.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

1 minute ago, yathis said:

OK Clue me into what C4 and C3's are?

Corvettes. C3 and C4 are generation names.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If i could pick any Corvette i wanted i'd get a Khareef-Class corvette.

khareef.jpg

Because the C4 doesn't have an automatic 76mm naval cannon. Or a helicopter pad. Which are things you need.. Because reasons.

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

9 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

It can be installed.

Weight distribution wouldn't be as good though.. 

On the other hand. Winning races would be pretty easy. I mean. Who's going to overtake someone with a cannon?

You couldnt afford it @techswede to moore it, to even drive it, to even run it.

But sell it to North Korea for a quick sale.

Greenpeace forced the Canadian Government to scrap their ship after it sank and polluted the harbor. This is after years of being moored tho. Their newest ship was rammed and it sank, it was stealthy looking, cost them a pretty penny much of it donations from Hollywood to make them all feel warm and fuzzy about saving the seal lions and shit.

Just now, yathis said:

You couldnt afford it @techswede to moore it, to even drive it, to even run it.

But sell it to North Korea for a quick sale.

Yeah.. Just a mooring spot for the houseboat i was looking at a while back would cost quite a bit. 

Not sure north korea could afford it either xD

4 minutes ago, techswede said:

Yeah.. Just a mooring spot for the houseboat i was looking at a while back would cost quite a bit. 

Not sure north korea could afford it either xD

You could anchor it but you'd need 8 people to anchor it, and you wouldnt even know how to accomplish the task.

Well I am sure any country would take it for half price, Saudi Arabia, Australia, maybe some Pirates out of Africa. I honestly would not care who I sold it to.

Then the question becomes what do you do with your $50M cash?

I know what I'd do, just a matter of what country I want citizenship with either the UK but Brexit dampens that, or USA. Would be easy to accomplish, marriage of convience with a good show to put on with lots of pictures for the US authorities. Could be done very easily actually. Im not sure what benefits Australian citizenship would have, other then its a safe country and perhaps their medical system is superior to Canada's, I know New Zealands is.

No idea if this starts at the right point or not but I found from 4:40 to like 5:00 hilarious.  The rest was meh.

There's something cool here - you just can't see it.

13 minutes ago, yathis said:

You could anchor it but you'd need 8 people to anchor it, and you wouldnt even know how to accomplish the task.

Well I am sure any country would take it for half price, Saudi Arabia, Australia, maybe some Pirates out of Africa. I honestly would not care who I sold it to.

Then the question becomes what do you do with your $50M cash?

I know what I'd do, just a matter of what country I want citizenship with either the UK but Brexit dampens that, or USA. Would be easy to accomplish, marriage of convience with a good show to put on with lots of pictures for the US authorities. Could be done very easily actually. Im not sure what benefits Australian citizenship would have, other then its a safe country and perhaps their medical system is superior to Canada's, I know New Zealands is.

It probably comes with an instruction manual. 

As for what i'd do with 50m cash. Strategic buyouts of a couple of businesses i guess. Maybe one or two apartment buildings. 

So, I'm debating on a new rear diff for the wagon I'm think a R180 diff? 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

1 hour ago, techswede said:

If i could pick any Corvette i wanted i'd get a Khareef-Class corvette.

Because the C4 doesn't have an automatic 76mm naval cannon. Or a helicopter pad. Which are things you need.. Because reasons.

Buyan-class for me please. Mainly for the AK-630 and cruise missiles xD 

buyan-1.jpg

or-37953.jpg

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

10 minutes ago, bcredeur97 said:

+5hp jdm as fuk

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

Just now, vetali said:

+5hp jdm as fuk

it's funny because it's true LOL

though I don't use that sort of language

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

How long until @bcredeur97 starts throwing money at Racing Beat ?

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

reconfirmed that the JDM one bolts right up (critical -- the EUDM one does not despite having the same header, it has a cat welded on the end and you have to get a Mazdaspeed miata midpipe to use the EUDM front pipe) and purchased it! 

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

Buyan-class for me please. Mainly for the AK-630 and cruise missiles xD 

That one looks good too. And its smaller than the Khareef-Class

I feel like I don't need this but seriously want it for the wagon

http://www.subietuned.com/3039-cusco-front-member-power-brace.html

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

people listing crappy modded crown vics as marauders on craigslist 

sigh. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

1 minute ago, vetali said:

sigh. 

No surprise there, there is a guy selling a 6 speed swap vic in my area oddly enough

|King Of The Lost|

2 minutes ago, vetali said:

sigh. 

If you find a 64. Marauder Send it my way ^_^

16 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

How long until @bcredeur97 starts throwing money at Racing Beat ?

Given he's still holding out on turbo or V6, I give it a few months.

16 minutes ago, bcredeur97 said:

reconfirmed that the JDM one bolts right up (critical -- the EUDM one does not despite having the same header, it has a cat welded on the end and you have to get a Mazdaspeed miata midpipe to use the EUDM front pipe) and purchased it! 

Okay maybe make that a few weeks, down the rabbit hole you go. :P