Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

21 minutes ago, vinyldash303 said:

I presented the hell out of a group project. One of my buddies in the group said 'carry us to victory' as we were walking up to the front of the room. They play League of Legends a lot. 

xD I did that sort once. We worked the hell out of our project (Which weirdly was on the history of video gaming). Wore suits to the presentation, Ended up with so much detail and visual info we ended up with 4-6 pages of talking points for the each (4 of us :P), Was supposed to be a 15 min presentation but we went to half an hour, and our teacher couldn't even find anything to dock us marks on and gave us bonus points for the extra! xD

Best part is I have a huge fear of public speaking and get a terrible stutter when center of attention yet I somehow aced that one... Only time I can ever remember doing so too

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

25 minutes ago, techswede said:

Gay marriage means if you marry a dude he'll be entitled to half yer stuff as well now. Yay for equality. Now we can all be miserable. 

Men tend to buy their own damn fries though. Instead of stealing from my plate. Which puts them one up on women... Then again.. Boobs.. So the score is still 1-1

Welp, I steal food from my friend's plates as a joke. What does that make me?o.O

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

Just now, ImadKnight said:

Welp, I steal food from my friend's plates as a joke. What does that make me?o.O

Literally hitler

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

34 minutes ago, techswede said:

Gay marriage means if you marry a dude he'll be entitled to half yer stuff as well now. Yay for equality. Now we can all be miserable. 

Men tend to buy their own damn fries though. Instead of stealing from my plate. Which puts them one up on women... Then again.. Boobs.. So the score is still 1-1

Lol what about a dude with bewbs aka trannies?

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Just now, MadyTehWolfie said:

Lol what about a dude with bewbs aka trannies?

Best of both worlds

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

9 minutes ago, techswede said:

Literally hitler

I'd compare it more to being Stalin. Share the wealth. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

I'd compare it more to being Stalin. Share the wealth. 

Just keep in mind. If we ever meet. And you reach for my fries

0LGaHWK.gif

2 minutes ago, techswede said:

Just keep in mind. If we ever meet. And you reach for my fries

0LGaHWK.gif

Got it at. No stealing fries. 

And I need your opinion. Best fast food chain here in Sweden? 

Got it at. No stealing fries. 

And I need your opinion. Best fast food chain here in Sweden? 

Depending on where you live. Sibylla or MAX 

Depending on where you live. Sibylla or MAX 

Max is good cause the burgers are kinda bbq-ed. Sibylla, think I tried it a few years ago but can't remember it.

48 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Was just being satirical about how being gay means I don't have to partake in women, which usually leads to marriage, which more then half the time leads to the women taking half your stuff and usually that car that affirms your manhood/sexuality. :P Was meant as a joke with slight truths to it.

Scumbags are universal. Don't think it matters what gender or sexual alignment they are. 

Thats why I choose not to sign half my money away to another person. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

4 minutes ago, ImadKnight said:

Max is good cause the burgers are kinda bbq-ed. Sibylla, think I tried it a few years ago but can't remember it.

Max is generally decent wherever you go. And Sibylla is mostly good. Can't really go too wrong with Burger king either.

McDonalds has earned a "Fuck that" stamp from me after i got cartilage in my chicken burger. TWICE. 

And the meat in their burgers have no flavor at all. None. Zero. Nada. All i can taste is soggy salad and awful dressing.

But we have so many good pizzerias around here that fast food chains don't even matter. And you can get burgers at most of them

9 minutes ago, techswede said:

Max is generally decent wherever you go. And Sibylla is mostly good. Can't really go too wrong with Burger king either.

McDonalds has earned a "Fuck that" stamp from me after i got cartilage in my chicken burger. TWICE. 

And the meat in their burgers have no flavor at all. None. Zero. Nada. All i can taste is soggy salad and awful dressing.

But we have so many good pizzerias around here that fast food chains don't even matter. And you can get burgers at most of them

I kinda like Burger King but it's typically in shadier areas of town where I don't really want to stop and eat. 

Mcdonalds is everywhere so it's typically my 'fuck it' backup. Never had a problem with the food there actually. 

And true, pizza places are everywhere. (Random note: Why tf are kebab pizzas are a thing?!?) 

I kinda like Burger King but it's typically in shadier areas of town where I don't really want to stop and eat. 

Mcdonalds is everywhere so it's typically my 'fuck it' backup. Never had a problem with the food there actually. 

And true, pizza places are everywhere. (Random note: Why tf are kebab pizzas are a thing?!?) 

Why wouldn't kebab pizzas be a thing? They are the best thing since pineapple and banana pizza! 

Just now, techswede said:

Why wouldn't kebab pizzas be a thing? They are the best thing since pineapple and banana pizza! 

Kebab pizzas are just weird. Kinda work but weird. 

And sorry but pineapple pizzas are crap to me. I just can't deal with he massive sweet/salty contrast. 

I want to try banana pizza? It seems pretty nice actually. 

Tho tuna will always be bae. 

Kebab pizzas are just weird. Kinda work but weird. 

And sorry but pineapple pizzas are crap to me. I just can't deal with he massive sweet/salty contrast. 

I want to try banana pizza? It seems pretty nice actually. 

Tho tuna will always be bae. 

Kebab is my go-to pizza if i don't know what else to order. Never fails.

Yeah i can't stand it either. Just figured it'd make someone gag

Not a huge fan of banana on pizza. But barbecued bacon wrapped bananas are surprisingly great.

I'm half danish so bae (Bæ) will always mean poop to me. Not a fan of tuna on pizza. 

If i want seafood on my pizza i'll get a quattro stagioni 

Kebab is my go-to pizza if i don't know what else to order. Never fails.

Yeah i can't stand it either. Just figured it'd make someone gag

Not a huge fan of banana on pizza. But barbecued bacon wrapped bananas are surprisingly great.

I'm half danish so bae (Bæ) will always mean poop to me. Not a fan of tuna on pizza. 

If i want seafood on my pizza i'll get a quattro stagioni 

Thank god I thought I'd lost you to the Hawaiian gods :P

Tuna is amazing* 

Sea food is something I hate in general. Shells/clams/oysters suck (yup bad pun) and all the bones in the fish just make me semi afraid during the whole meal :D. (Tho tuna...)

1 minute ago, ImadKnight said:

Thank god I thought I'd lost you to the Hawaiian gods :P

Tuna is amazing* 

Sea food is something I hate in general. Shells/clams/oysters suck (yup bad pun) and all the bones in the fish just make me semi afraid during the whole meal :D. (Tho tuna...)

Meanwhile.. In my mind.. Because we're talking about seafood..

sushi_and_sashimi_for_two.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@MEC-777

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

4 minutes ago, vinyldash303 said:

O.o

v103.jpg

DAMN!!!!!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

5 minutes ago, techswede said:

-snip-

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh right sushi. That thing. It's ok but Iv never been really crazy over it. 

Forgot to give an update to my school lunch on fridayIMG_3467.thumb.JPG.8519b04f35a5a6a61c5f10a11b1d7455.JPG :D 

27 minutes ago, techswede said:

banana pizza actually sounds like absolute shite. pineapple pizza though, that shit's good as fuck.

7 minutes ago, techswede said:

sushi_and_sashimi_for_two.jpg

thank you. another sushi lover here. that is some amazing stuff.

7 minutes ago, vinyldash303 said:

O.o

v103.jpg

maybe sleeper v10 in there why not?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

2 minutes ago, ImadKnight said:

Oh right sushi. That thing. It's ok but Iv never been really crazy over it. 

Forgot to give an update to my school lunch on friday

Find a real good sushi place. 

Pfft. Kids these days. Back in my day we didn't have salads 

1 minute ago, terrytek said:

banana pizza actually sounds like absolute shite. pineapple pizza though, that shit's good as fuck.

thank you. another sushi lover here. that is some amazing stuff.

maybe sleeper v10 in there why not?

Neither are very popular. 

Could really go for a few pieces of tuna and salmon nigiri right now. With about ten different maki's and a temaki to chase it all down. 

With a dark beer. Oh and a shrimp nigiri. Would go for squid and eel nigiri too but the only place i know of that does that is in stockholm.

I ain't driving five hours for sushi

thinking about picking up a 12a rx7 next summer, any suggestions to make it more track ready ? i want it to be a fun street car that i could take to the track or autocross

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread !