Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

20 minutes ago, JayKay3000 said:

To be fair you should be able to start off on the flat to get the car rolling just using the clutch without throttle, most engines, even tiny 1.0 cars have enough magical torque that they can get by on their own without any throttle on a flat surface. Something you may need to do in heavy traffic.

Yeah though Everytime I went to go from a complete stop it was on a slight incline lol

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

3 minutes ago, Savage Tech said:

my car now

my goal a e36 bmw

Surprisingly not dirty.

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

Surprisingly not dirty.

ikr but my sn95 mustang is a labor of love

Just now, Savage Tech said:

it's my first car aka first love

Well congratulations. :D Is the weather at least good enough to make use of the convertible top enough?

Well congratulations. :D Is the weather at least good enough to make use of the convertible top enough?

This car was a good frame (califorina car) and the rest was shot 

10 minutes ago, Savage Tech said:

my car now20170503_154824.thumb.jpg.82cde1c5ebf2d089b48534e311e45e93.jpg7185.png.f1b2cb9f83f1a24ca4213173c9a02ce9.pngmy goal a e36 bmw

Wish my sn95 wasn't totaled by a SUV full of cleaning ladies. It was midnight blue with a black top convertible with a rough stage 3 front bumper, off road H pipe, and magna flow cat back and a cheap intake from AM with a Banana 93 octane race tune.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

it's enjoyable enough 

This car was a good frame (califorina car) and the rest was shot 

What was in need of repair?

What was in need of repair?

interior was flooded convertible top was broken had mix and match rims and it was patched up also the engine was abused for 5years 

interior was flooded convertible top was broken had mix and match rims and it was patched up also the engine was abused for 5years 

Wow

Wow

the paint the frame was in good shape 

Just now, vinyldash303 said:

Well you see fine sir, by evaluating the nature of the lad's previous posts I was able to deduce that the carrage part of his automobile was one of the few passable components of the possetion. 

You spelled carriage wrong.

Just now, vinyldash303 said:

Well you see fine sir, by evaluating the nature of the lad's previous posts I was able to deduce that the carrage part of his automobile was one of the few passable components of the possetion. 

the only good part zero rust the rest was scrapyards and rock auto

3 minutes ago, vinyldash303 said:

I'm edgy tonight :/ 

spent too much time in the car today and have a headache. 

what you drive

1 hour ago, AlwaysFSX said:

auqs6tu.jpg

funny because it's true. that shit lasts forever.

1 hour ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Surprisingly not dirty.

or into a crowd.

bad idea?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

When you have fun with empty roads on the way home from work. 

20170512_224657.jpg

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Just now, RevoltTrain said:

When you have fun with empty roads on the way home from work. 

Still 12.2 MPG? Not having enough fun. :P