Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Tractionfr02.jpgI want this car if I ever get enough money for it.

XC49s7q.jpg

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

This car is beautiful too

*Snip*

Whats up with the censorship?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Whats up with the censorship?

That's not what you should be focussed on ;)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

That's not what you should be focussed on ;)

Fair enough. I just dont see that very often. Did you do the blurring?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

that's nothing, other threads like the Unigen valley thread have left more than 100 in my box by itself.

I had 153 notifications....

I had 153 notifications....

Your welcome. ;)

Fair enough. I just dont see that very often. Did you do the blurring?

Yeah, it's not that appropriate so I blurred it a bit in photoshop.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Yeah, it's not that appropriate so I blurred it a bit in photoshop.

That's cool. I was just caught off guard by the photoshop work. 

We can go back to talking about the cool Mercedes' in the pic now. :)

Anyone around here into Rat Rods? I bought a '49 dodge (mostly) with an inline 6 last xmas and have been working on it. Here is a couple pics:

My 2005 Ram 1500 pulling my '49 Doge.

--snip--

--snip--

--AndAnotherSnip--

It sucks that i can't like this twice^^ I love old pick up trucks. And tastefully done Rat Rods (No rust holes everywhere)

I'm guessing you've already seen this but i'll share it for the rest of the thread

I hope they keep the exterior looking at least a bit similar. (Or go with the muscle truck style of mismatched body panels)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Any MCM fans completely stoked to see this?

10698444_10154905158310554_2014275626205

1531793_10154907362660554_74788528939144

Mechanical Stig bought a Nissan! This was posted on their FB a while ago, but it's still exciting. Hope they do some vids on it. The MX5 vs S2k thing is getting kinda stale...

Mechanical Stigs R34 Stagea Project. Genuine GTR Bonnet, front bar and headlights. Fujitsu catback exhaust, Greddy Front Mount, Apexi POD. BC Coilovers and 2005 G35 Coupe 19's. 3" dump pipe and a Haltech are next on the list then a full respray over Christmas. We still can't believe that he's driving a Nissan but happy to see he's doing it right!

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Any MCM fans completely stoked to see this?

--Snip--

Mechanical Stig bought a Nissan! This was posted on their FB a while ago, but it's still exciting. Hope they do some vids on it. The MX5 vs S2k thing is getting kinda stale...

That's going to be really cool to see^^ 

And nice to see that moog is giving turbo yoda a bit of a break 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That's going to be really cool to see^^ 

And nice to see that moog is giving turbo yoda a bit of a break 

a4uhuma8.jpg

God Turbo Yoda looked so pissed after the gramps build  :lol:

During the part where they turbo'd the Subaru, sometimes it would sound like Moog was asking a genuine question about turbos or intercoolers, but then it would turn into a "would you recommend this for a Honda?"question  :D

Turbo Yoda was so done after that

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

... I swear @Slick just posted something.. now it's gone

edit: aand now there is another picture.. 

You should tell us some stories about your Sunbird Luke

... I swear @Slick just posted something.. now it's gone

edit: aand now there is another picture.. 

You should tell us some stories about your Sunbird Luke

The sunbird passed away

The sunbird passed away

I know. I wouldn't use the mudflap of a working car in a computer  :P I was just wondering if there were there any memorable moments you had with that car?

Almost all the cars I've had I remember at least one interesting story about. ie. How did it pass away?

I know. I wouldn't use the mudflap of a working car in a computer  :P I was just wondering if there were there any memorable moments you had with that car?

Almost all the cars I've had I remember at least one interesting story about. ie. How did it pass away?

fuel injectors went BOOM

fuel pump went BOOM

I was on a bridge

It sucked

^ amazing story

a4uhuma8.jpg

God Turbo Yoda looked so pissed after the gramps build  :lol:

During the part where they turbo'd the Subaru, sometimes it would sound like Moog was asking a genuine question about turbos or intercoolers, but then it would turn into a "would you recommend this for a Honda?"question  :D

Turbo Yoda was so done after that

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I love the A4's. Is the 2008 the current or previous style?

It is the B7 style

audi_a4-quattro-2008_r27.jpg

If it's like that, it's a B8. The current one is the facelift aka B8.5.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

How does that happen. O.o

Exactly what I was thinking.