What happens if you cowards call but to the callers number lol?

WolfLoverPro

So if I set it to my friends number to the friend that’s callin he will call himself ? 

Ir if Ikniw a friend of his number and set it to that it will call his friend ? Lol

Oh, 

He is asking what would happen if you forwarded someones call back to their own number 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

5 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

So if I set it to my friends number to the friend that’s callin he will call himself ? 

Ir if Ikniw a friend of his number and set it to that it will call his friend ? Lol

I'm going to ask you something - please do not take this as an offensive comment, or personal attack.

Is English your native language? If not - totally understandable, and disregard.

If it is? Dude. Please. Your posts are very hard to understand. Please take the time to properly type out what you mean.

Now, assuming that @Alex Colson is correct, and you're asking what would happen if you forward a call to yourself? Most likely it would either disconnect, or it would go to voicemail.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, Egg-Roll said:

200.gif

I think they were asking about call forwarding... but I think they had too much fun with the Irish Drinking Songs last night...

Completely off topic, but I love that gif. Everyone is literally breaking down and Colin keeps on trucking, like he does.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

I'm going to ask you something - please do not take this as an offensive comment, or personal attack.

Is English your native language? If not - totally understandable, and disregard.

If it is? Dude. Please. Your posts are very hard to understand. Please take the time to properly type out what you mean.

Now, assuming that @Alex Colson is correct, and you're asking what would happen if you forward a call to yourself? Most likely it would either disconnect, or it would go to voicemail.

It’s just because my friends calling me LOADS and it’s annoying so if I foward his number when he calls me to his own number it would like ? 

Or if I foward it to call his friend it would show up to his friend that his calling even tho he wasn’t meant to call me LOL

4 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

It’s just because my friends calling me LOADS and it’s annoying so if I foward his number when he calls me to his own number it would like ? 

Or if I foward it to call his friend it would show up to his friend that his calling even tho he wasn’t meant to call me LOL

Or, you know, just ignore the call, mute it, hang up on him, or tell him to stop calling?

I assume there's a reason he keeps calling you?

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

36 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Or, you know, just ignore the call, mute it, hang up on him, or tell him to stop calling?

,yeah I just though it be funny to direct him to his friend and he think he was calling me but it goes to his friend and then his number shows as his name on his friends so his friend thinks he’s calling him lol

3 hours ago, Wauthar said:

Completely off topic, but I love that gif. Everyone is literally breaking down and Colin keeps on trucking, like he does.

You gotta love Canadians(he's technically from Scotland) at times :P

But yea him and Ryan where imo the best parts of that show, next to special guests.

3 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Not always, there's actually people out there (which I hate), who will call you if they found a dime even if it costs them 15 cents to do so...

Tho here's a good question if you reroute his number back to his number would it go into his voicemail settings as tho if he called his own voicemail from his phone?

Pick up your phone, Dial your own number and listen. That's what will happen

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

7 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

I just pick up hit mute and speaker then let them rant and unmute when they actually want my thoughts lol

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

9 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

If it is? Dude. Please. Your posts are very hard to understand.

High or Drunk or on Prescription Meds. Its gunna be far more frequent now with legalization. My guess is English aint the OP's first language.

As for OP question, it wont dial it, maybe one ring then automated try again, or silence.

Also name calling is not suitable. So please edit your post, I see the hammer coming towards you. Which is a Freddie Mercury song BTW, and yes he called many people.

On 01/02/2018 at 12:16 AM, Canada EH said:

High or Drunk or on Prescription Meds. Its gunna be far more frequent now with legalization. My guess is English aint the OP's first language.

As for OP question, it wont dial it, maybe one ring then automated try again, or silence.

Also name calling is not suitable. So please edit your post, I see the hammer coming towards you. Which is a Freddie Mercury song BTW, and yes he called many people.

My prescription meds aren't good enough and they won't give me stronger ones cos those can be abused.

I wish the UK would ease up on the top tier drugs.

Linus is my fetish.

10 minutes ago, Bhav said:

My prescription meds aren't good enough and they won't give me stronger ones cos those can be abused.

I wish the UK would ease up on the top tier drugs.

If your current medication isn't good enough, go back and talk to your doctor, and work out a plan. If they won't do anything, ask for a second opinion and see a different doctor.

13 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

If your current medication isn't good enough, go back and talk to your doctor, and work out a plan. If they won't do anything, ask for a second opinion and see a different doctor.

I've done that, they simply aren't allowed to prescribe any dompaminergic meds in the UK. No GP will do it.

Linus is my fetish.