hi does anyone here uses EKWB product i planning to buy a P360 kit from them but before buying i would like someone who already using their product to tell me he/her though of it how the quality,performance, experience 

Then also any problem etc customer service how is it all that

thanks

EKWB is one of the best brands out there for watercooling, particularly for water blocks. I have a full loop using all EKWB parts that's been going strong for 3 years or so. Can't say anything about how their customer service is because I've never had to use it, which is good, I guess. 

You can't go wrong with EKWB, they're one of the best.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600, MB: Asus Crosshair VI Hero, RAM: Kingston 2×8GB, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB, Storage: Samsung PM981 1TB

First time ordering with them, seems like the actually take the time to have a good customer support.

I don't mind that it aint in stock, since I already noticed before hand.

image.png.90be29e95dbf9fa63f68942e6b98bfd7.png

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

On 1/24/2018 at 7:53 AM, Cruorzy said:

First time ordering with them, seems like the actually take the time to have a good customer support.

I don't mind that it aint in stock, since I already noticed before hand.

hmm ok but look at the part "refund you the amount you payed" should be paid lol

On 1/24/2018 at 7:01 AM, Oshino Shinobu said:

EKWB is one of the best brands out there for watercooling, particularly for water blocks. I have a full loop using all EKWB parts that's been going strong for 3 years or so. Can't say anything about how their customer service is because I've never had to use it, which is good, I guess. 

wow 3 years very good indeed.Now i will have to find a part time job and get a new case in order to afford it and support it

Can some one help me so I have an nzxt x62 pump and tubing so would that be powerful enough to power an electric coolstream pe360 also what fittings would I need as I can't find the diameter of the tubing anywhere 

On 1/24/2018 at 11:35 AM, Dan04 said:

Can some one help me so I have an nzxt x62 pump and tubing so would that be powerful enough to power an electric coolstream pe360 also what fittings would I need as I can't find the diameter of the tubing anywhere 

It would be powerfull enough to push through a PE 360 but the tubing will be tricky.  Best bet is to buy a few sets of cheap barbs or measure it yourself.

The P360 is IMO, the best kit on the market.  It comes with the bwst pump (D5) a great radiator (PE360) a decent cpu block and pretty good fittings.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

17 hours ago, Jun Wei Goh said:

hi does anyone here uses EKWB product i planning to buy a P360 kit from them but before buying i would like someone who already using their product to tell me he/her though of it how the quality,performance, experience 

Then also any problem etc customer service how is it all that

thanks

17 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

their customer service is very friendly.. im honestly amazed how quick and polite they are lol.

Ok then lastly I am interested in water cooling my gpu as well.The thing is my warranty is still up if I use now it will be void so I have to wait till the warranty is over.But by then I not sure if they still have in production Cause is 3 years.I am using a msi gtx 1080ti gaming x.water block also by ekwb

2 hours ago, Jun Wei Goh said:

Installing a waterblock does not void the warranty as long as you do not damage the GPU. If you need to return the GPU for warranty, you simply need to reinstall the original cooler and return it.

1 hour ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Installing a waterblock does not void the warranty as long as you do not damage the GPU. If you need to return the GPU for warranty, you simply need to reinstall the original cooler and return it.

but my gpu have a sticker on the screw saying warranty void if remove

1 hour ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

That's the case for EVGA, not MSI.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

22 minutes ago, Jun Wei Goh said:

but my gpu have a sticker on the screw saying warranty void if remove

See below. 

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

That's the case for EVGA, not MSI.

Thanks for the clarification.

7 hours ago, Jun Wei Goh said:

Ok then lastly I am interested in water cooling my gpu as well.The thing is my warranty is still up if I use now it will be void so I have to wait till the warranty is over.But by then I not sure if they still have in production Cause is 3 years.I am using a msi gtx 1080ti gaming x.water block also by ekwb

They should still have waterblocks for that card (I know they make them cause i looked it up for someone yesterday... check here to see this yourself https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/)

Honestly I can say as long as you don't do anything dumb you shouldn't kill your card, mounting the block isn't really that hard. But i totally respect waiting if you want to, since people here seem to say MSI will void the warranty (I don't use MSI much due to aesthetics and the fact that they often use non-reference PCBs)

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 9:01 PM, Oshino Shinobu said:

how about maintaining the water loop like for corrosion etc how deal with it?

I might not be too qualified to even comment on EKWB, but I feel that you can save a lot of money by going with a different brand(s)

Rig Specs:

Ryzen 7 1700 3.9ghz @1.33125v Cinebench Scores Best:1750cb Average: 1735cb

Asrock X370 SLI/AC  SOLD

Evga GTX 560 Ti 1gb    Just got a EVGA GTX 780 HydroCopper

G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8gb 2400mhz oc’d to 2666mhz (bought when ram was still cheap :()  

Corsair RM850

Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Changing to a Inwin 301 soon

Custom CPU Loop (watercooling is boring to me right now so I want to go back to air cooling and do like one more WC Loop in a Inwin 301)

Intel 256gb SSD

Kingston 240gb SSD

HyperX 90gb SSD

Not So Shitbox v3 Specs:

I7 2600k oc'd to 4.7 @ 1.4ish (will do more when I get a better cooler) 

MSI P67-GD55  Sold to fund my gpu

Gigabyte Windforce HD 6950

Team Elite Plus 8gb DDR3 (1 stick) @ 1600mhz

Thermaltake Toughpower 750 watt

Cooler Master T4

Enthoo Luxe 

Kingston 120gb SSD

WD Black 1tb HDD

Laptop:

Asus GL552VW-DH71

i7 6700HQ

2x8gb DDR4 

1tb hard drive

GTX 960m

15in IPS 1080p display

7 hours ago, This kid builds pc said:

I might not be too qualified to even comment on EKWB, but I feel that you can save a lot of money by going with a different brand(s)

You can, yes.  And you'll get the quality you pay for, too.

The one very important rule we learn early in our water cooling adventures: if you skimp and try to save money, you'll pay for it in the long run.  Sometimes disastrously.

Pay the money.  Stick with EK.  They're the best in the biz for a reason.

Editing Rig: Mac Pro 7,1

System Specs: 3.2GHz 16-core Xeon | 96GB ECC DDR4 | AMD Radeon Pro W6800X Duo | Lots of SSD and NVMe storage |

Audio: Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt-3 Interface |

Displays: 3 x LG 32UL950-W displays |

Gaming Rig: PC

System Specs:  Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme | AMD 7800X3D | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000MHz RAM | NVidia 4090 FE card (OC'd) | Corsair AX1500i power supply | CaseLabs Magnum THW10 case (RIP CaseLabs ) |

Audio:  Sound Blaster AE-9 card | Mackie DL32R Mixer | Sennheiser HDV820 amp | Sennheiser HD820 phones | Rode Broadcaster mic |

Display: Asus PG32UQX 4K/144Hz displayBenQ EW3280U display

Cooling:  2 x EK 140 Revo D5 Pump/Res | EK Quantum Magnitude CPU block | EK 4090FE waterblock | AlphaCool 480mm x 60mm rad | AlphaCool 560mm x 60mm rad | 13 x Noctua 120mm fans | 8 x Noctua 140mm fans | 2 x Aquaero 6XT fan controllers |

6 hours ago, jasonvp said:

You can, yes.  And you'll get the quality you pay for, too.

The one very important rule we learn early in our water cooling adventures: if you skimp and try to save money, you'll pay for it in the long run.  Sometimes disastrously.

Pay the money.  Stick with EK.  They're the best in the biz for a reason.

I wouldn’t say the best but they are decent.

Rig Specs:

Ryzen 7 1700 3.9ghz @1.33125v Cinebench Scores Best:1750cb Average: 1735cb

Asrock X370 SLI/AC  SOLD

Evga GTX 560 Ti 1gb    Just got a EVGA GTX 780 HydroCopper

G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8gb 2400mhz oc’d to 2666mhz (bought when ram was still cheap :()  

Corsair RM850

Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Changing to a Inwin 301 soon

Custom CPU Loop (watercooling is boring to me right now so I want to go back to air cooling and do like one more WC Loop in a Inwin 301)

Intel 256gb SSD

Kingston 240gb SSD

HyperX 90gb SSD

Not So Shitbox v3 Specs:

I7 2600k oc'd to 4.7 @ 1.4ish (will do more when I get a better cooler) 

MSI P67-GD55  Sold to fund my gpu

Gigabyte Windforce HD 6950

Team Elite Plus 8gb DDR3 (1 stick) @ 1600mhz

Thermaltake Toughpower 750 watt

Cooler Master T4

Enthoo Luxe 

Kingston 120gb SSD

WD Black 1tb HDD

Laptop:

Asus GL552VW-DH71

i7 6700HQ

2x8gb DDR4 

1tb hard drive

GTX 960m

15in IPS 1080p display

14 hours ago, Jun Wei Goh said:

how about maintaining the water loop like for corrosion etc how deal with it?

Best way really is to use a pre-mixed coolant. That way you don't have to use any additives as they're already in the coolant. 

You can't mix certain metals, so be careful what you use. It used to be a big issue back when watercooling wasn't standardised at all, but now days it's fairly simple. At this point, you basically can't use aluminium with other metals, but most others are fine. Copper is the most common, and you'll also find nickel plated copper, which is fine to use alongside non-plated copper. 

4 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Best way really is to use a pre-mixed coolant. That way you don't have to use any additives as they're already in the coolant. 

You can't mix certain metals, so be careful what you use. It used to be a big issue back when watercooling wasn't standardised at all, but now days it's fairly simple. At this point, you basically can't use aluminium with other metals, but most others are fine. Copper is the most common, and you'll also find nickel plated copper, which is fine to use alongside non-plated copper. 

oh ok btw the water pump connector is use the normal 4 pin connection(like normal cpu fan) ? is it possible to use molex?

Are you talking about the ekwb d5? It has a pwm control, which uses the same 4 pin as fans and has to be plug in a fan header or pump one of you have one. You can simply leave it unplugged and the pump will go at a fixed speed, no need to a 4pin - molex adapter

Latest build: MyPC Liquid Time

my $0.02, mainly just agreeing with everything everybody already said

EK is a great brand, the kits are a fantastic way to start, especially the one you linked

I used to work at a Micro Center, they tend to have these kits on hand especially considering most ppl are now buying closed loop kits, these tend to be on the shelf for a long time

Do not run pre-mix, I mean you can, but its expensive, and the colored ones can gum up your pump, honestly I do not think you are going to get better temps from using some super duper high tech fluid. stick to distilled water and either a kill coil, or 2-3 drops of PT Nuke, I prefer the PT Nuke personally as i always got concerned with the idea of the coil some how working its way to the pump.

removing cooling as stated above can void warranties for some brands but not others, if you are really concerned a bout it or like me dont want to fight it, there are cards that are pre-water blocked, I use an MSI GTX1080 Seahawk EK which just means it comes with an EK water block on it from the factory so no worries 

random experience I had with ekwb:  When trying to build my first custom loop I had an issue with gpu blocks.  I had 2x r9 380 nittro's and the configurator said it was visually confirmed to fit.  I decided to upgrade my gpu solution while the blocks were in the mail and bought an r9 fury nittro and ordered a block for that.  By the time the first blocks got there I found out the difference between reference board design's and non-reference, nittro being non-reference and not compatible.  So I now have 3x gpu water blocks sitting in boxes never used.  Since I live in the states the cost of shipping the blocks back for a refund would cost more than I paid for the blocks.  I can't find anyone that wants them so they're basically worth the copper they're made of.

with that said I still use ekwb products, I just don't put any trust in their configurator unless it is a physical confirmation for fit, and I do my homework a little more now.

edit: bonus content.  By the time the water block for the fury arrived my return period on the gpu had run out by a day or two.  I went to micro center to try an exchange however this was right when the 10 series cards were launching and they litteraly had no r9 fury's in stock let alone a reference board.  The lady was very rude and we got into an argument.  Even though I told the salesman several times that I was going to water cool the card, and he held up two fury's, one reference one not, I randomly picked one because I like sapphire as a brand.  Well in the end it fell on me for not doing research and couldn't rely on the salesman.  What really rubs me the wrong way is that the customer service should have picked up the slack but she refused and claimed there was no longer a sku for the return.  Only a couple day's outside of the 30 day return....... oh well.  (he even said that he knew about water cooling gpu's and his friend had two of the fury's water cooled)

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

On 2/5/2018 at 3:15 PM, jasonvp said:

They're the best in the biz for a reason.

Are you kidding me? 

Remind me, has EK made a decent fan controller? Or decent-looking CPU blocks?

10 minutes ago, vorkuta driver said:

Are you kidding me? 

Remind me, has EK made a decent fan controller? Or decent-looking CPU blocks?

Fan controllers aren't really the business they're in.  And looks?  Where do looks come into play?  Are we trying to win a beauty contest or cool our equipment?

Editing Rig: Mac Pro 7,1

System Specs: 3.2GHz 16-core Xeon | 96GB ECC DDR4 | AMD Radeon Pro W6800X Duo | Lots of SSD and NVMe storage |

Audio: Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt-3 Interface |

Displays: 3 x LG 32UL950-W displays |

Gaming Rig: PC

System Specs:  Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme | AMD 7800X3D | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000MHz RAM | NVidia 4090 FE card (OC'd) | Corsair AX1500i power supply | CaseLabs Magnum THW10 case (RIP CaseLabs ) |

Audio:  Sound Blaster AE-9 card | Mackie DL32R Mixer | Sennheiser HDV820 amp | Sennheiser HD820 phones | Rode Broadcaster mic |

Display: Asus PG32UQX 4K/144Hz displayBenQ EW3280U display

Cooling:  2 x EK 140 Revo D5 Pump/Res | EK Quantum Magnitude CPU block | EK 4090FE waterblock | AlphaCool 480mm x 60mm rad | AlphaCool 560mm x 60mm rad | 13 x Noctua 120mm fans | 8 x Noctua 140mm fans | 2 x Aquaero 6XT fan controllers |