Hello from Barnacules Nerdgasm [WAN show guest]

I want that room....even half of that room is amazing.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Good to see you on the WAN show.

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

interesting 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

_ASSASSIN_ Kayn and a few others and I talking about you right now on the TS3....you should join us :P

teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Wow, I wasn't expecting people to reply so fast :P This is a very active forum. Thank you everyone I feel welcome! I'll jump on TS some other time, I can't right now at the moment. But I do love getting on Team Speak and chatting it up with people.

Jerry (aka. Barnacules)

Barnacules Nerdgasm  B) 

[YouTube] [Twitter] [Facebook]

Wow, I wasn't expecting people to reply so fast :P This is a very active forum. Thank you everyone I feel welcome! I'll jump on TS some other time, I can't right now at the moment. But I do love getting on Team Speak and chatting it up with people.

You absolutely should some time! :D

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Good to see you made an account with LTT :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Too much awesome sorry.........

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I knew that room looked familiar!

I've seen your setup video before, didn't even know that was you on the WAN show!

Great to see you here on LTT, hope you can stick around and post every now and then :P

a BACtrack ?

i guess some one has a problem

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Hey man, i love your videos. They give make me laugh, the constant innuendos and applaud you for that :D

When is JayzTwoCents coming on the WAN show ?

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

That's probably the most awesome and kick-ass setup I've seen ever. You have literally everything a nerd/geek/enthusiast needs!

My favorite part: the light switch.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

It's only a problem if it reads 'NaN' :P

Getting these computing jokes are really starting to become quite difficult 

That's probably the most awesome and kick-ass setup I've seen ever. You have literally everything a nerd/geek/enthusiast needs!

My favorite part: the light switch.

That was one of the first things I ever 3D printed :P

Jerry (aka. Barnacules)

Barnacules Nerdgasm  B) 

Hey so cool to see you join us non-internet famous folk :) Hope to see you more often on the LTT forums. Love your videos and am a long time subscriber. :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Sup homie G! Reckon you could print some cherry mx keycaps? 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Hey so cool to see you join us non-internet famous folk :) Hope to see you more often on the LTT forums. Love your videos and am a long time subscriber. :)

Some of my favorite people to talk to are people I've met that are not famous.

Just because you can, you need to turn on your lazer lights or whatever they are, grab some LED light strips, and do a Linus... :P 

I have some LED strips on order, might have to do this :P

Sup homie G! Reckon you could print some cherry mx keycaps? 

I printed one and it didn't turn out too well, I need to put on the smaller .025 nozzle and try to print them at higher resolution.

Jerry (aka. Barnacules)

Barnacules Nerdgasm  B) 

Just watched your man cave video. I have to say you're living my dream right now. I don't feel wanting at my setup but I definitely have nowhere near as many toys.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399