Asus teases 1070ti on twitter

Pajopo
1 minute ago, Pajopo said:

Today on Twitter the Republic of Games official account,  twitted an image with an clue, that could be that 1070ti is coming soon.

That is hard to work out 10x 107 tie whats that meaning :/  10x107 tie welp 

subscribe to pewdiepie

Theye either confirming it, or the Asus twitter employee is a legend at trolling. Maybe they hired the Girl who did the Wendy's tweets?

(Also sadly this is not "news" worthy, at it doesnt fit the criteria and post guidelines)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

10 fps improvement over the 1070 for $450. Pass. Nvidia gets no more money from me until Volta comes out.

This is just a money grab.

1 minute ago, JohnT said:

10 fps improvement over the 1070 for $450. Pass. Nvidia gets no more money from me until Volta comes out.

everything is about money

16 minutes ago, JohnT said:

With GTX 1070s currently being $400, it's a reasonable price. Yes it's a money grab, but only to grab money away from people considering the RX Vega 56 (if they could find one easily enough where they live).

With no proper confirmation as to when Volta is being released, people that can't wait around for Volta (likely to be hard to get a hold of initially anyway) have a better choice of GPU if they're upgrading from an older graphics card or building a new system.

28 minutes ago, JohnT said:

What a lucky fellow you are, to observe a corporation hunting in its natural habitat 9_9!

2 minutes ago, Tiwaz said:

everything is about money

This is true. But I get tired of products solely for market share in a small market.

49 minutes ago, thorhammerz said:

What a lucky fellow you are, to observe a corporation hunting in its natural habitat 9_9!

Be nice! Products like these aren't created on a whim. The effort and marketing and cost of this product could have been better spent on something truly new... not just a product in between two other existing products with an incremental boost in gaming performance.

14 minutes ago, JohnT said:

The effort and marketing and cost of this product could have been better spent on something truly new... not just a product in between two other existing products with an incremental boost in gaming performance.

But if they can spend less (comparted to R&D) to:

1) drive more sales

2) reclaim market share from a competitor (e.g. AMD's Vega 56)

then it is a business decision worth pursuing. "Performance" of the product is irrelevant so long as it increases the bottom line (short term for quick sales, medium/long term for driving the Vega 56 out of the market).

A corporation only wants to make money (e.g. value for shareholders): creating a product is merely a means to an end. And a corporation will choose the one with the best cost/benefit ratio (described above); what consumers think about them is irrelevant so long as the bottom line remains intact.

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

Pic related as well

O8YPKmi.png

that is just the main discord for hentai groups WAIT WAS THIS BAIT FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THAT OF FUK NO I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

3 minutes ago, thorhammerz said:

But if they can spend less (comparted to R&D) to:

1) drive more sales

2) reclaim market share from a competitor (e.g. AMD's Vega 56)

then it is a business decision worth pursuing. "Performance" of the product is irrelevant so long as it increases the bottom line (short term for quick sales, medium/long term for driving the Vega 56 out of the market).

A corporation only wants to make money (e.g. value for shareholders): creating a product is merely a means to an end. And a corporation will choose the one with the best cost/benefit ratio (described above); what consumers think about them is irrelevant so long as the bottom line remains intact.

Yup. As a consumer: don't care. I'll still talk shit about them until they release a product that is more attractive than my money. It comes with the territory.

2 hours ago, Merp83 said:

That is hard to work out 10x 107 tie whats that meaning :/  10x107 tie welp 

107 multiplied by 10.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

@Pajopo

Your Post does not meet the guidelines as a News Post so this thread has been moved to Graphics Cards.

Please update and it will be moved back. PM a mod when you have done so.

Please re-view;

Thanks

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

107 multiplied by 10.

sarcasm is a beauty

subscribe to pewdiepie