Girlfriends

chimmychunger

3 times tho, if she really wanted to meet him, she would have cancelled whatever she had to do.

Your gf might not like you and take 5 hours to fix hair because of that. jk.

We went on 1.5 successful dates before. So it went like this. Date 1 she was 15 minutes late. Date 2 cancel. Date 3 cancel. Date 4 went great. Date 5 cancel.

Anyone remember my "friend"?

Well, its been 3 weeks since I last talked to her.

I think this is the end boys.

At least I have better friends now.

Thank you Brigzy <3

I don't remember... Sorry :(. Glad you have better friends now.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

never had a girlfriend, rejected hard every time I have tried, but its k   that-feel-when-no-money-nor-gf_o_2427987

We went on 1.5 successful dates before. So it went like this. Date 1 she was 15 minutes late. Date 2 cancel. Date 3 cancel. Date 4 went great. Date 5 cancel.

I don't remember... Sorry :(. Glad you have better friends now.

Yeah, I also have these so I'm pretty fine now.

(Just realized how much of ass move that was, whoops! Sorry D:)

18134855179_966055e007_b.jpg

18134922949_30378cb631_b.jpg

Yeah, I also have these so I'm pretty fine now.

Is that your new Girlfriend?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

First girlfriend at 17 lasted 2 months. Had 3 (same length of time approx each) others until I got married at 26. 8 yrs and 4 kids later doing great.

More girlfriends = more drama, not really worth it until you find the one. Just saying.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

First girlfriend at 17 lasted 2 months. Had 3 (same length of time approx each) others until I got married at 26. 8 yrs and 4 kids later doing great. More girlfriends = more drama, not really worth it until you find the one. Just saying.

lucky you mate

Anyone remember my "friend"?

Well, its been 3 weeks since I last talked to her.

I think this is the end boys.

At least I have better friends now.

Thank you Brigzy <3

Well, you're better off for it man! You got everyone here.

I don't do signatures.

Never had a serious relationship, just a few short ones. But I'm still very young and as @ManOfDisguise says, you shall never know...

Girls kind of appreciate my personality, but on the other hand they find me a bit strange for my hobbies, tech, gaming, like when I start a debate about something with my mates they just look at us and don't understand a word.

yeah, we all can feel left out in real life because of our hobbies and people think we are weird. The only girl who became my gf was also a gamer. We get along so easily (we started talking 1 month before that)

Who here happens to be bisexual or gay? Anyone? No? Just me? Kay (nah jk, my friends called me gay because i hang out with mostly girls) i'm in the deepest realm of friendzone

Who here happens to be bisexual or gay? Anyone? No? Just me? Kay (nah jk, my friends called me gay because i hang out with mostly girls) i'm in the deepest realm of friendzone

There's a big post of gay bi and whatever members somewhere.

I use to hang out with a lot of girls, found out a majority of them fancied me when I got a gf

Girls are stupid. Fill the void with graphics cards

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Inb4 "Instructions not clear. Dick caught in GPU fan."

I don't do signatures.

Don't know if trying to be funny, or if hurt by girl...

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Why not both. My GTX 970 loves me

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

women are a meme

*In Monsoon's voice* The memes, Jack!

http://webm.host/67128/vid.webm

This .webm contains audio. Right click to unmute.

You sure about it? His profile states that he's a man. Although many people fake it, so we might never know the reality...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm 16, and 6'4" to boot, but never had a GF

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I'm 16, and 6'4" to boot, but never had a GF

You are in no hurry to get into a relationship. You still have a life ahead.

And I think that height has little to nothing to do with the subject. Once you meet the correct person, height barely matters.

Though you are rather for a 16 year-old. I'm ~168cm (around 5'7", I guess?) and 17, but that's besides the point...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

You are in no hurry to get into a relationship. You still have a life ahead.

And I think that height has little to nothing to do with the subject. Once you meet the correct person, height barely matters.

Though you are rather for a 16 year-old. I'm ~168cm (around 5'7", I guess?) and 17, but that's besides the point...

i know a 14 your old who is taller than me, im 5f 11

ofc this page would get to 69.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

ofc this page would get to 69.

hahaha