Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Well I'm 40, married for 14 years and been together for 20 years.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Are you gay?

Nope!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Currently have a girlfriend. Been 3 years. I asked her out when I was 14, she was 14.

We're both very happy, she's a gamer as well, but she's mostly into GTA and racing games haha.

Trying to get her into computer hardware, but it's not working, so I guess I'll be fixing all her problems later on!

Can i steal your girl?

It's just that I'm a little bit retarded and look very ugly, so I've never even tried to have one even I'd want to. For some reason every single girl in our high school, doesn't matter whether she's been my classmate in middle school or not, all of them think I'm a weirdo, even I try so hard not to. I just can't do a thing about it that I speak so weirdly and that I'm in fact one of the dumbest students in our entire high school.

I've been having a crush on one girl since the last half of 9th grade (here the highest grade in middle school), so now that's like about 11 months. The problem with me even trying to communicate with her in any way, is the fact that her best friend is my cousin (she (the cousin) is in the same class, in the same high school), she (crush) has been my classmate since the 1st grade of elementary school so she knows that I'm an ugly retard (she's nice to people, but that's what I think of what she knows about me) and she is pretty much the polar opposite of me (Smart, nice person, succeeds in school etc... none of those apply to me). So yeah... That's a kinda weird situation and to be accepted by the community, I'll just keep it all to my self.

if you dont count the 1st sentence then its so me.

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

There's been topics like this before and almost everyone puts pc before anything that will help themTo achieve this. I don't have a gf either so I can't really argue, but that's what I get for going to a boys school (yes I'll get good qualifications, but as u can imagins its sh*t for a social life with girls).

But what's really annoying be is that I keep getting ads for dating sites, even when I have ad tracking off and private browsing on...

Don't get too down about it, all in good time :)

OnePlus 6T

There's been topics like this before and almost everyone puts pc before anything that will help themTo achieve this. I don't have a gf either so I can't really argue, but that's what I get for going to a boys school (yes I'll get good qualifications, but as u can imagins its sh*t for a social life with girls).

But what's really annoying be is that I keep getting ads for dating sites, even when I have ad tracking off and private browsing on...

Don't get too down about it, all in good time :)

I went to an all boys boarding school and my social life with girls was fine, be sure to attend the school socials and events that your school puts on, once you meet one girl, you'll meet a lot more :)

#!

Well, let's start with I have the self confidence the size of a atom. I have tried to get a girlfriend but I'm forever friend zoned but its not the normal friend zone, where she tells you that you are great and stuff, mine are more like eww gross get away from me type stuff. It probably doesn't help that ever since grade 3 the girls have told me that I will die alone and never have a girlfriend. The other part which restricts me from leaving the friend zone is I am terrible looking, like I just crawled out of a dumpster. To be honest I kind of agree with the girls maybe for me there is no one :/.

Sorry for this, I'm just really sad currently.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Well, let's start with I have the self confidence the size of a atom. I have tried to get a girlfriend but I'm forever friend zoned but its not the normal friend zone, where she tells you that you are great and stuff, mine are more like eww gross get away from me type stuff. It probably doesn't help that ever since grade 3 the girls have told me that I will die alone and never have a girlfriend. The other part which restricts me from leaving the friend zone is I am terrible looking, like I just crawled out of a dumpster. To be honest I kind of agree with the girls maybe for me there is no one :/.

Sorry for this, I'm just really sad currently.

I can tell you, you're definetly not alone on this subject... There's lots of guys on this forum that have similar experiences to yours.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm 20 (closing in on 21), been in two serious relationships and one that wasn't powered by love but lust.

That last one (chronologically it'd be the second one) was a mistake.

i just asked a girl out and this is what i got:

Jac, you are lovely, I love doing acting with you, so funny and always have a good laugh! But I don't want to lead you on or anything of the kind. I just don't want to be in a relationship. Im too young! Haha but I love being friends and i hope we can continue to be such good friends?

Well I guess you've replied already... and you probably agreed to being just friends. But if this happens again, say no and emphasize that you want to be more than friends. Still be her friend though, but don't ever say yes.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

fml my own forums automerge comments, gotta get used to this.

feel free to delete this post.

Edited by SJBijzitter

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

My most serious was between age 17 and 21. I'm 25 now and between my two jobs I don't have nearly enough time to commit to another individual. I have the money to and I would love to but working 60+ hours a week I barely have enough time to myself lol

I am 19 and I have had two series relationships. As for non serious relationships I ain't really interested. 

Met this girl at a party and kept in contact. Pretty excited to see where it goes :)

Get to buisness my friend ;)

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

confession time: I've never had a girlfriend and I never kissed a girl :(

I talked with a few girls but the ones that interested me weren't feeling the same thing and the ones that liked me were "under my league"

let the jokes begin

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Get to buisness my friend ;)

We are in a relationship :D

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

i'm currently 20 and i have been dating my girl for 2 years now and only 1 fight but that was at the start of our relationship but everything is perfect, we go to the same college and car pool together but we dont live together nor does she stay the night but i'm fine with that. i like to sleep with my dog more (english mastiff) 

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Well, let's start with I have the self confidence the size of a atom. I have tried to get a girlfriend but I'm forever friend zoned but its not the normal friend zone, where she tells you that you are great and stuff, mine are more like eww gross get away from me type stuff. It probably doesn't help that ever since grade 3 the girls have told me that I will die alone and never have a girlfriend. The other part which restricts me from leaving the friend zone is I am terrible looking, like I just crawled out of a dumpster. To be honest I kind of agree with the girls maybe for me there is no one :/. Sorry for this, I'm just really sad currently.

She doesn't sound like a friend either.. Are you stalking her, or is she just b*&^%?

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

She doesn't sound like a friend either.. Are you stalking her, or is she just b*&^%?

She's just b!tch, I don't stalk people lol.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

im 22 and i have been with my GF since i was in Grade 11. so i would guess its very serious.

hopefully we can get hitched as soon as we finish our college. 

Serious hah no,silly 12 year old relationships yes.

I won't get serious unless she's serious and wants something that will last and or I really see a future with her or she does....

Alot of girls in my school go out and drunk and stuff (only being 13). alot of them date guys and stuff but tbh i couldnt care less atm. il wait till im about 15-16

Alot of girls in my school go out and get drunk and stuff (only being 13). alot of them date guys and stuff but tbh i couldnt care less atm. il wait till im about 15-16

C'on even people like us can get a GF if we try.

Some people are just hopeless in that front. For some people, no matter what, every single girl will think they're just weirdos. Trust me. I have experience about that.

I'm one of the hopeless cases.   : (

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Have any of you had any serious girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here) and what age were you when you got them

Im currantly 15 have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend. But i have tried to get one,

Died :lol: "couple of girls here"